Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

God: "Hey, son! Come here and see what poo poo I'm getting up to with these sorry motherfuckers!"

Jesus: "Dad, are you drunk again?"

"Drunk on power, lol. Sky Cock!"

"Please, don't make me go down there again. I should have stayed with mom. She wouldn't have made me pay for their sins."

"Oh, here we go again. Mom, this, mom, that. Virgin, my rear end. Ingrate prophet. I should have left my kingdom to Mohammed!"

"Oh-oh-oh! Playing favorites, for the third loving time! Dick."

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'll have to believe those are contrails left by one of them pilots about to quit

Or do the airplane equivalent of ever givening the suez canal

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Schizophrenic Orb posted:

This poster hangs in a hallway at my work.

I think, actually, it is not OK to fall when rock climbing. Other than in the way that everything will be in a sense "OK" if you do.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

I think, actually, it is not OK to fall when rock climbing. Other than in the way that everything will be in a sense "OK" if you do.

Not falling is one of the most important things about rock climbing!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Schizophrenic Orb posted:

This poster hangs in a hallway at my work.

It's a mile long

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Yeah but you know what they always say: What do we do when we fall off the dick rock?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's a mile long

At that girth, I'll believe you!

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

DandyLion posted:

Yeah but you know what they always say: What do we do when we fall off the dick rock?

Get back onnNNGGGGGGGGhHHHHhhh.... phew.... the dick rock.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

OwlFancier posted:

If you haven't had a huge whipper then you haven't really climbed.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Huge opportunities to wear someone's rear end as a hat.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/Vcq7QMg.mp4

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
E: No, too easy.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Paladinus posted:

E: No, too easy.
Just like your mom

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

madeintaipei posted:

God: "Hey, son! Come here and see what poo poo I'm getting up to with these sorry motherfuckers!"

Jesus: "Dad, are you drunk again?"

"Drunk on power, lol. Sky Cock!"

"Please, don't make me go down there again. I should have stayed with mom. She wouldn't have made me pay for their sins."

"Oh, here we go again. Mom, this, mom, that. Virgin, my rear end. Ingrate prophet. I should have left my kingdom to Mohammed!"

"Oh-oh-oh! Playing favorites, for the third loving time! Dick."
Not sure you want a god-like figure dealing with cock.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

I know you're just being facetious, but I am going to continue anyways. Not being okay with falling can seriously get you hurt. You need to be okay with it, and you should be practiced at doing it.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

He makes love like a footballer; he dribbles before he shoots

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is that

the nozzle

?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1454062976613425153

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

this does not accidentally arouse me at all, i demand a refund!

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Please don't tip-shame

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

*sigh*

I should call him

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The General posted:

I know you're just being facetious, but I am going to continue anyways. Not being okay with falling can seriously get you hurt. You need to be okay with it, and you should be practiced at doing it.

I wasn't being facetious but I suppose it is possible that if you keep falling off increasingly large things you will eventually become immune to fall damage.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Indeed! The technical term for it is ‘dead’.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

I wasn't being facetious but I suppose it is possible that if you keep falling off increasingly large things you will eventually become immune to fall damage.

This only really applied to free solo climbing. Climbing with no gear. Though I think the first 20-30' of lead climbing can also be rather dangerous as you don't have enough rope to catch you before you fall. But if you're above that line, flailing around scared shitless as you fall is only going to get you hurt.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Just the micro tip?

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Big mood

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Everyone's a butt plug if they're brave enough #inspirational

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Yeah I was thinking of that Anakin Skywalker's Darth Vader shadow image ;D

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

OwlFancier posted:

You end up with a viscosity of 94 centipoise

https://www.ohio.edu/mechanical/thermo/Intro/Chapt.1_6/energy/CookingPE.pdf

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The graph is choice. :discourse:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Platystemon posted:

The graph is choice. :discourse:

It really is wonderful. My physics professor in college used to pass this out every semester at thanksgiving.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

#oneperfectshot

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Not that I don't find it funny but didn't the turkey just warm up from being at room temperature and being handled? I mean I know you can cook something by smacking it for like 6 hours, i saw that youtube video

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Large Testicles posted:

Not that I don't find it funny but didn't the turkey just warm up from being at room temperature and being handled? I mean I know you can cook something by smacking it for like 6 hours, i saw that youtube video

:thejoke:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

Karate Bastard posted:

Is that

the nozzle

?