Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Lmao where the gently caress was Emerson Royal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Blinkz0rz posted:

Lmao where the gently caress was Emerson Royal

Emerson Royal with Cheese.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Was hoping Fred was getting a yellow for each challenge there if only to make the game funnier

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

150m rated Harry Kane, everyone!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Kane is so poo poo

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
still time to score 5 imo

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Nuno getting fired imo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Spurs are so so so bad lol.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

58% possession and 0 shots on goal lmao

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
fartin sham shart spurts

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

gutter, det er Tottenham

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
imagine being even worse than Ole, you've just imagined Nuno

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Blinkz0rz posted:

Nuno getting fired imo

levy pls do the needful and let me collect my gang tag

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Nuno really is crap isn't he

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

First clean sheet in 21 games?

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

peanut- posted:

Is Harry Kane on the pitch?

What's the difference?

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Nuno needs to go

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Nuno is really terrible, and he definitely has to go. Sherwood was poo poo but at least he was ludicrous and gave some of the young players their break, Mourinho was miserable but at least there were some good wins.

Nuno just seems to want to play predictable terrible long ball football that suits basically none of the team, this season has been so miserable to watch it's genuinely not a surprise that we lost again today and I'm not that upset.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

season has been so miserable to watch it's genuinely not a surprise that we lost again today and I'm not that upset.

I call this warnock syndrome and it's sad to see

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

the saddest thing about losing today is that it made ole look like a tactical genius so now we don't get to hear more "ole out" banter

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Nuno being made to look like a tactical clown by both Ole and Arteta is extremely lol.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Nuno being made to look like a tactical clown by both Ole and Arteta is extremely lol.

And also Patrick Viera and David Moyes.

Just about outsmarted Bruce.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

peanut- posted:

Is Harry Kane on the pitch?

Look for the geezer with his hands on his hips wheezing and huffing, trying to catch his breath.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
My monitor is on, thanks

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Moktaro posted:

Emerson Royal with Cheese.

:hmmyes:

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
my favorite part of that match was ronaldo's offside goal, phwoar

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Nuno must navigate

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

blue footed boobie posted:

Nuno must navigate

He just needs more time

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
he needs to do a little wheelin and dealin and not gently caress off

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Weaponized Cum posted:

Nuno needs to go

Nuno must gogo.

TitusGroen
Sep 30, 2021

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Moktaro posted:

Nice of Tottenham to take one for the team and keep Ole behind the wheel.

From the Guardian article about United v Liverpool game last week:

quote:

Last season United would have sat deep against a side like Liverpool. They would have packed the midfield and looked to strike on the break. But this season they cannot do that because of Cristiano Ronaldo. He has to play, because he is Cristiano Ronaldo. He offers almost nothing in the defensive phase because he is Cristiano Ronaldo. He is not mobile enough to play as Solskjær often previously had his forwards play against high-level opposition in a sort of 4-4-2 diamond with two wide strikers because he is 36. His goals, as they did against Atalanta last Wednesday, may bring United results, but he is like some gorgeous wallpaper from an Edgar Allan Poe short story, hiding the cracks while simultaneously causing the wall to crumble.

All this win against Spurs has done is delay Ole's outing but that wouldn't change anything. This isn't Man United any more. It's FC Ronaldo.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Blinkz0rz posted:

the saddest thing about losing today is that it made ole look like a tactical genius so now we don't get to hear more "ole out" banter

Give it a week

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

today will be the day Norwich finally get a win. I can feel it in my bones

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
tuning in to see Ginger Messi bag his first league golazo inshallah

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Got this game on the radio and I do not like what I'm hearing. Love to get played off the pitch by the worst prem team in history

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Norwich have scored two goals all season, and will want to improve that number starting today, imo

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

the sex ghost posted:

Got this game on the radio and I do not like what I'm hearing. Love to get played off the pitch by the worst prem team in history

Neither side is playing anyone off the pitch. Absolute clownshow so far.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
for me, the highlight of the first half was the shot of bielsa sitting on an ice cooler picking his nose and then inspecting the booger for quality

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

The one good player between both teams scores thank gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Raph is the only good player on the pitch lmaooooo