Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hail mary? Haha, poor Vandy.

They all let him run past and then tried to come back and outjump the tallest guy in the end zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

What in the holy gently caress is going on? Washington State up 21-0 on Arizona State? :psyduck:

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
lmao @ that hail mary TD for mizzou

jesus christ vandy

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

DrunkPanda posted:

What in the holy gently caress is going on? Washington State up 21-0 on Arizona State? :psyduck:

cougs b*tch

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

DC Murderverse posted:

Indiana had a coach get fired for being an exceptionally angry rear end in a top hat, Iowa athletics has a fully documented problem with women and non-white people, Minnesota had a wrestling coach get fired for thinking he could get away with not telling anyone that his guys were selling drugs

But definitely not anything as bad as covering up sexual assault for decades (PSU), covering up sexual assault for decades (MSU), covering up sexual assault for decades (Michigan), aiding and abetting Urban Meyer (OSU), killing a kid (Maryland), or being a Rutgers (Rutgers)

drat, the big 10 east loving owns

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Florida running flag football plays

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

DrunkPanda posted:

fired coach dead cat bounce

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Really surprised Mullen went for it on that many yards to go

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
Caleb Williams is going to win a Heisman. I am 100% convinced. Maybe not this year (though if he keeps playing this insane he might get invited)

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Roasted Donut posted:

drat, the big 10 east loving owns

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Mullen has done many cowardly punts in plus territory this year but I think that was a bit much

Richardson has looked really solid so far

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
MSU celebrating in the traditional manner:

https://twitter.com/ElenaDurnbaugh/status/1454540136511836171

https://twitter.com/DrewGoretzka/status/1454545930963890181

https://twitter.com/ElenaDurnbaugh/status/1454547779611680777

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
That FSU touchdown :eyepop:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LMAO at the FSU dude how somehow managed to roll over a Clemson defender and keep in stride enough to score. Eat poo poo, Dabo.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Should’ve went down in the end zone instead of going out to the 1.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That Georgia tight end just rumbling looking surprised no one was around was funny.

Florida made it up on the next one I guess though. I think the defender was worried it would be called a safety if he stayed in but I would have counted that as momentum.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Hahahahahaha, Georgia

Interception.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

let's see if Kirby has the sense to put JT Daniels in

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
If the DB's momentum takes him into the endzone like that, it's a touchback right? He didn't have to fight his way back out to the 1 to avoid the safety.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

boop the snoot posted:

Should’ve went down in the end zone instead of going out to the 1.

99 yard touchdown incoming though

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Godzilla07 posted:

let's see if Kirby has the sense to put JT Daniels in

you can't give up on Stetson Fleming Bennett IV

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
People compare this Georgia team to the early Alabama teams of 2009-2014 or so, great defense and an ok QB, but I'm pretty sure even AJ McCarron and Greg McElroy don't make that throw

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

KKKLIP ART posted:

99 yard touchdown incoming though

Is Derrick Henry suiting up for us?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
lmao what

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
:lol: florida

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
lol fla

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

If that stands that’s one way to do it

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
feels like that's usually a forward progress stopped whistle

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

JT Jag posted:

People compare this Georgia team to the early Alabama teams of 2009-2014 or so, great defense and an ok QB, but I'm pretty sure even AJ McCarron and Greg McElroy don't make that throw

idk, McElroy almost certainly would've

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I respect the commitment to running it into the end zone even after clearly being down

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

feels like that's usually a forward progress stopped whistle

He was still actually moving forward though.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The guy running back that pick for OU just annihilated a cheerleader on the sideline

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Georgia's defense:

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

speaking of which can someone tell me who the this guy is in my av because i have no loving idea. some moron bought me this in the wrestling forum for liking the old nwa show and i figured it would be a billy corgan av if they were doing that but this aint billy corgan

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Roasted Donut posted:

speaking of which can someone tell me who the this guy is in my av because i have no loving idea. some moron bought me this in the wrestling forum for liking the old nwa show and i figured it would be a billy corgan av if they were doing that but this aint billy corgan

its charlie kirk, the guy who runs or ran Turning Point USA, i think they don't exist anymore

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

DrunkPanda posted:

28-0 IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Unless they're reviewing the spot I don't know why it took that long for that review. That's a 'yeah he ripped it out and landed where you put it' thing you should be able to tell in 2 seconds.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i hope washington st is completely unstoppable and smashes the pac12 now after firing rolovich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

DrunkPanda posted:

28-0 IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

gently caress a devil