Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hazo posted:

Is there no Week 9 thread yet? There was a week 8 thread last Wednesday.

Anyway, Coastal looks like poo poo and their QB just got wrecked so hard he started barfing on the field.

:spooky::skeltal::spooky::skeltal::spooky::skeltal::spooky::skeltal::spooky::skeltal::spooky::skeltal:

Hazo fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Oct 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
gently caress Michigan State.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
We will boil them soon Alhamdulillah

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Clones playing at an odd time today at 2 est. gently caress the mountaineers. Let’s win the Riot Cup.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love this grid, so have it my fellow TFFers

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Today is a low-key tenure defining game for Harbaugh.

I'm eager to see what Mullen has spent the past two weeks "evaluating." I still think he may keep Grantham and force a Thelma & Louise conclusion to his stay in Gainesville.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Today reminds me a lot of Return of the King where the cavalry are redeployed to Osgiliath certainly to their demise. *

* Unless Jaquan Brisker announces his Heisman campaign and Clifford and Dotson account for something like 250 and 4 TDs.

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

The VT boards are going nuts over a rumor that Fuente is going to be fired at the end of the season and told the team already. They're probably going to Heaven's Gate themselves if it's bogus.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a West Virginia Mountaineer, a Texas Longhorn, and an Oklahoma Sooner. God bless.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Happy 10-year anniversary to all those that celebrate.

https://twitter.com/cbfowler/status/1454316172829200387?t=3eYQaZht8qgu-ei_peTTXg&s=19

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
GO GREEN

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
GO BLUE

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

One of the greatest moments in the history of UH.

Hopefully UH can recreate the beating given to SMU that day as well

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i hope texas beats the disgusting baylor football team

also, generalized chaos sounds good

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

awwww gently caress it

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1454458976117141511

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

I remember watching this, and I cannot believe it has been 10 years.

We're also a week away from the 10 year anniversary of this:
https://youtu.be/5rb9mreulR4

I was in Oklahoma that day, we were at the A&M-OU game earlier that day, had just finished watching Bama-LSU, and felt that exact earthquake all the way in Norman. A very strange experience, still remember what stands out the most is how loud it was.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

gently caress Texas IMO

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

GO BLUE

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Harbaugh only has two wins over top 10 teams, right? #8 Wisconsin and #8 Notre Dame a few years apart? So this is a big game for his legacy

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Unrelated, think I'm gonna drive North until I find someplace dark and try to catch the Aurora Borealis tonight:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/29/weather/northern-southern-lights-us-europe-wx-scn/index.html

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

Nobody ever mentions the fact that the 2015 muffed punt game resulted in keeping Ohio State out of the Playoff, which was worth is because who knows how far they would've gone. We also go to enjoy Sparty's 0-38 rear end pounding by Bama.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Good tribute to Lee Corso here

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1454473840629669890?t=aKSC1H97RphbpTdsfEV9dA&s=19

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Watch Iowa/Wisconsin become a shootout somehow

And I know he's a staple and all, but Corso really needs to hang it up

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Lol at Ken Jeong shouting out his wife by saying “you complete me, ho” and then immediately covering himself by saying it’s his wife’s last name

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

NickRoweFillea posted:

Lol at Ken Jeong shouting out his wife by saying “you complete me, ho” and then immediately covering himself by saying it’s his wife’s last name

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1454477696247877634?t=u3tN55elPhRUhEMZXZuPPQ&s=19

Desmond completely cracked up

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Michigan isn't real but I will watch these football teams that claim to be from there

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

That was a dumb throw there MSU.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lol uh oh sparty

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Sparty gonna sparty

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Lol Sparty

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Do the Pitt/U announcers not realize he's not a runner and never completed the catch?!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Haha oh man. Sparty that is no good.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Hahaha

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Sparty no

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
RUN MOTHERFUCKER

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

gently caress yeah Go Blueeeeee

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Sparty at least make this close. I'm begging you.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

uh oh sparty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

EAT poo poo SPARTY!