Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
what's on that's not a blowout?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

J33uk posted:

So many glorious Halloween candy themed discussions today and honestly what a time to be alive. Also no idea if this is just a regional thing but this supply crisis seems to be loving up Halloween Candy supplies here in Middle TN. Chocolate candy seems good but trying to get anything fruity feels like a housewife might pull a god drat pistol on me in the store.

We're pretty well provided for here in central Virginia.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Nebraska is losing to Purdue. That would put them at 3-6 heading into a schedule of Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Iowa.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

yeah those are all great. Sedona is so gorgeous but man its $$$$$$$$$, the foothills are too, I spent a week down there this summer for a conference, was great.

if you end up back this way hit me up

yea absolutley

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Mike_V posted:

they're recruiting better than they ever have and odom left them with nothing. they'll be fine (but need to fire steve wilks ASAP)

Maybe, but is there any evidence that Drinkwitz himself is bringing anything to the table? Based on one year at the wheel at App State?

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

lmao minnesota putting in a linebacker as RB for garbage time and him immediately scoring

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Qwijib0 posted:

what's on that's not a blowout?

Clemson-FSU is the only thing worth watching as far as I can tell, unless I can interest you in LT-ODU.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

General Dog posted:

Clemson-FSU is the only thing worth watching as far as I can tell, unless I can interest you in LT-ODU.

bless

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

we did it, we broke 21 points!

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Watching FSU-Clemson. These are 2 bad teams. How in the hell are both Clemson and FSU this bad?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Yates posted:

Watching FSU-Clemson. These are 2 bad teams. How in the hell are both Clemson and FSU this bad?

we are allowed to have nice things occasionally

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

General Dog posted:

Maybe, but is there any evidence that Drinkwitz himself is bringing anything to the table? Based on one year at the wheel at App State?
They have been somewhat competitive since we came in? Pretty impressive considering Odom left the roster in the toilet.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Mother Road is always the most consistent, Dark Sky is hit or miss cause they do weirdo poo poo, but when they hit they hit. Also they do Pizzacletta which owns as well. If you didn't hit it up, next time you're up try Hops on Birch, its a super chill place with a great selection on tap or cans.

I really liked Dark Sky's beers, but they were super busy, told us 30 minutes wait so we went next door, then texted us our table's ready right after we ordered our beers. Obviously not the end of the world, but Mother Road had a real chill vibe with bartenders who just love to chat beer and give recommendations. My kind of vibe.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I have been systematically doing the opposite of all my gameday superstitions, following the Costanza conjecture.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Thank you Noles for cheering me up

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Honestly its nice that theres someone out there having a potentially more embarrassing day than Iowa

Go Noles

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

ummm, did FSU coach forget he only had 2 timeouts

e: bad math, FSU can get the ball back with a little time

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

lamentable dustman posted:

ummm, did FSU coach forget he only had 2 timeouts

e: bad math, FSU can get the ball back with a little time

Also you arent making 4th and 32

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

DC Murderverse posted:

Also you arent making 4th and 32

Probably not driving the length of the field with 25 seconds either, but I guess maybe you can break a big return or something.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Announcer for FSU/Clemson makes an excellent point: this game is Clemson staring their future in the face

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol Nebraska should've recovered the onside kick but couldn't

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Wait Penn State is still ranked?

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

the ghost of bobby is about to cause some havoc, i can feel it in my bones

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Can't let that roll FSU returner.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Wake Forest not being top 10 continues to baffle me, even if Iowa and Michigan both drop far enough they still need one more upset (of either Ole Miss or Notre Dame) to make #10

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

VEGAS IS PISSED

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
what a wet fart FSU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Don't know why that isn't a TD.

Is that significant to some?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I hope they call an illegal bat and nullify the TD lol

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

DC Murderverse posted:

Wake Forest not being top 10 continues to baffle me, even if Iowa and Michigan both drop far enough they still need one more upset (of either Ole Miss or Notre Dame) to make #10

I think theyre probably not really that good, but hell, neither is anybody else.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

hell of a backdoor cover, lmao

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

G-Hawk posted:

cool melt down florida

The Georgia defense knew that when Florida passed through them only they would remain

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Don't know why that isn't a TD.

Is that significant to some?

Clemson was -8.5

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Lol @ Clemson covering...

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

siriuslysomething posted:

Not for long, inshallah.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

siriuslysomething posted:

For tonight anyway.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

incredible cover

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
That's an all-time backdoor cover there

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

What the gently caress, I was about to be 12-2 against the spread for the night. Well, at least its just a push. Yahoo had Clemson -10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Let's go Arizona, extend that streak!