Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I wonder what made those extremely long front wheel forks go out of style?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Classic!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

HERES SOME STARTLING ANTI HELMET FACTS
1.MOTOCYCLE ACCIDENTS SANS HELMUTS OFTEN RESULT IN DEATH
2.DEATH IS PERFERABLE TO BEING A BIKER OR JUGGLALO

DONT LET HELMUTS INTERRUPT YOUR EXIT PLAN

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
I think people ought to be able to do whatever makes them happy as long as it's not actively bothering someone else. If a person wants to be a biker or a juggalo, that's fine by me. It's sort of sad when people only have a single point of identity though, just one thing that defines them, but that's OK.

There's only one unbreakable law of the Universe, and that's:
IF YOU AIN'T A VANNER, YOU AIN'T poo poo!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL

These selections from Easyrider are fantastic. Keep 'em coming if you have more!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Arsenic Lupin posted:

They look like they'd make the bike difficult to control, but I'm no biker.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Arsenic Lupin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjauKYy9Iqo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr_gImIGmCs

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

I don't bike but I'll adopt no helmet as my identity

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Oh man I saw that production of Godspell!

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

If a bicycle is a bike, shouldn’t a motorcycle be a mike?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Dirtbag Solidarity!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

We're all weird hands

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Don't sleep on the skull decal with pill eyes smoking a joint. I have enough of these to post for...a year? I'll start every post w the cover of that issue.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

AKZ posted:

Don't sleep on the skull decal with pill eyes smoking a joint. I have enough of these to post for...a year? I'll start every post w the cover of that issue.

LOL

I've been super busy with other things so I don't always get a chance to comment, but I appreciate all of it.

Thank you for your service!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

There's only one unbreakable law of the Universe, and that's:
IF YOU AIN'T A VANNER, YOU AIN'T poo poo!

:hai:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I'm just happy someone appreciates this weird bullshit. It was the exact reason I saved the collection from getting tossed.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

AKZ posted:

I'm just happy someone appreciates this weird bullshit. It was the exact reason I saved the collection from getting tossed.

You are very much in the right thread. Thanks for sharing the weird bullshit content!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1J3NLNWAPU

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

https://twitter.com/2VintageClassic/status/1453274977088811012?s=20

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Jesus fuckin' ghost riding.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

This gives me huge Manos: Hands of Fate vibes. Is Jesus pointing the way to Valley Lodge?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Left at where the adult bookstore used to be, you can't miss it.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Holy poo poo, that driver looks exactly like me!

I mean, I have better hair, but still.

That's rad!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

nsfw

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Whooo poo poo. Was about to post a pic of a page of letters but that is some gross poo poo and just...nah. I'm going to have to read the text closer if I post any.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

nsfw

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I actually love the ol' lady boobs because boobs come in all shapes and sizes, and nowadays only one shape and size gets shown off in magazines. I keep looking at it the way I look at '70s movies: "Look at all those women who have small boobs and are treated like they're sexy!"

Honestly, it's a little refreshing.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I think the 80s-90s were the low point of generic ubiquitous huge boobs in media

E- in recent times at least, I suppose the 40s had non stop torpedo boobs.

Snowy fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Oct 30, 2021

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

nsfw

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

nsfw

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Whoa! This guy has The Queers, The Assholes, AND The Dorks on cassette! Dude's punk as gently caress.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

hey buddy don't forget about jaw piercing knock off Hunter S Thompson up there

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Jaguars! posted:

Honestly, it's a little refreshing.
Exactly. We're still in the "I get to see breasts! Naked breasts! That's awesome!" phase.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

AKZ posted:

hey buddy don't forget about jaw piercing knock off Hunter S Thompson up there

Tapes and records guy appears to be jizzing on a cat that's taking a poo poo. A whole lot going on there

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

jfc I think you're right

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

BOYS BEWARE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmE71zNpHjY

rockinricky
Mar 27, 2003

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Whoa! This guy has The Queers, The Assholes, AND The Dorks on cassette! Dude's punk as gently caress.

He even has The Fags ON VINYL! The "Suckers" album, no less. Bet that goes for a pretty penny on Discogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mNM6aaDrY