Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Qwijib0 posted:

I think it would be real hard to smuggle one in
GT vs Stanford and both marching bands just bring in vuvuzelas as their instruments. And do the halftime show doing their regular marching formations but vuvuzelas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Go for it Day, you coward.

EDIT: Goddamnit

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Thinking a lot about a loose dog that followed me home from my run today. Had to drop him off at the shelter because my dog wasn't friendly. He's such a loving puppy though!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Qwijib0 posted:

in the usual 2021 way, going up early then not coming out of the locker room after the half

I am sensing a pattern here

I think this is the most consistent Texas has been in at least 10 years

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Buckeyes might have been saved from themselves there.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

Thinking a lot about a loose dog that followed me home from my run today. Had to drop him off at the shelter because my dog wasn't friendly. He's such a loving puppy though!

Since my dog just got diagnosed with liver cancer, I hope you pet the heck out of both your dog and the loose dog and that things end up happy for both.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I'd rather cede a FG than have OSU turn it over on downs at the 1

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Buckeyes are incapable of calling a 1 yard run that involves the QB or doesn't pull a guard.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ole Miss just had a defensive guy run 20 yards after a big gain to the new line of scrimmage, suddenly fall down for no reason, take 2 minutes to get stretched out and get off the field, called a time out, then without missing a play he was back in.

Again, if that's what it looks like I hope Lane keeps doing it until they address it in some fashion. You can't assume any injury is fake, that'd be horrible, but you can pretend that if it's real you need some time to get checked out.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dango Bango posted:

When I was 13 and riding my bike everywhere because I was 13 I had a dog follow me home and my family found him curled up under my bike the next morning. We kept Eddie for another 10 years until time took him. He was just fine with Libby (springer) and Bebe (longhair domestic cat).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Qwijib0 posted:

will " :vick: " plummer

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I’ve been watching auburn how is osu-psu this close

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Soup du Jour posted:

I’ve been watching auburn how is osu-psu this close

Osu's line sucks tonight

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

Since my dog just got diagnosed with liver cancer, I hope you pet the heck out of both your dog and the loose dog and that things end up happy for both.

The stray was melting down at the shelter. (I don't think he knew where he was specifically, just overwhelmed with all the other dogs and commotion there.) But I was able to calm him down a bit petting him and he jumped into my arms and gave me a bunch of kisses. :3:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'd been laying on my living room futon (something I almost never do but this game is zonking me out) and thought I was dreaming when they were talking about another Will Plummer run.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky punts down 2 scores with 8 minutes to go. It's 4th and 10 in your own territory, but a punt is a surrender there, Mississippi St will kill too much clock.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

CannonFodder posted:

GT vs Stanford and both marching bands just bring in vuvuzelas as their instruments. And do the halftime show doing their regular marching formations but vuvuzelas.

I would happily march in that show

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

bring back vuvuzelas

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
SMU going for 4th and 11 and maybe the game (there's 4 minutes left and they have two time outs, but I wouldn't be on their defense tonight either).

Time out at the moment.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
dont bring back vuvuzelas, you all don't remember the audio notch filters that had to be implemented to make events watchable

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Yurcich needs to call quicker developing slants or WR screens

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ref doesn't notice that hold that called the touchdown back in the first half Arizona is tied right now. USC has played very poorly the second half of the game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

SMU going for 4th and 11 and maybe the game (there's 4 minutes left and they have two time outs, but I wouldn't be on their defense tonight either).

Time out at the moment.

False alarm, they're punting after the time out.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

False alarm, they're punting after the time out.

cowards

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

The stray was melting down at the shelter. (I don't think he knew where he was specifically, just overwhelmed with all the other dogs and commotion there.) But I was able to calm him down a bit petting him and he jumped into my arms and gave me a bunch of kisses. :3:

I hope only good things happen to that dog and also yours, even if it wasn't friendly to the new buddy.

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

39 on SMU is too big to be wearing that number

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Goddamn, I love Henderson

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I really hate OSU's big play offense

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
hell of a run down by PSU there

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Another osu fg incoming

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Henderson rules

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Another osu fg incoming

nope

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Cthulu Carl posted:

Goddamn, I love Henderson

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
dominating the run game all the way up until that. bleh

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Another osu fg incoming

That's an extra point attempt, my friend.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Surprising

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

LeeMajors posted:

I’m not plugged into anything and I wish there were answers. I think Mullen is just kind of a stubborn dickhead and while hes kind of raised the floor at UF he seems to have an issue taking responsibility for failures, making changes in his staff and has seemingly established a sub-championship level ceiling.

Who knows. He won’t be gone this year. I don’t anticipate defensive changes. This year was always a rebuild but getting pasted by most of our P5 opponents has sure been a thing.

We are bad. But not in a rebuilding way. In a talent, scheme, recruiting, and football way. And it’s so obvious.

Our QBs look like they just show up and play and never get coached on anything. There’s no improvement at all week to week.

E: wow this was a buncha pages ago so with that said, I hope both Ohio St and Penn St lose.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
USC's Ingram is too good for USC to lose to Arizona.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

I hope only good things happen to that dog and also yours, even if it wasn't friendly to the new buddy.

Thanks. When I was talking to the people at the shelter, it might have just been too eager of an introduction with the stray coming up to sniff him when mine didn't see him coming.

Back to football, Ole Miss getting a crucial turnover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Ole Miss - Auburn has been fun. Any other good games on right now? (planning to flip over to the Ohio State game if it is still close when this one ends)