Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

MOTYC: Danielson/Kingston, 10/29
HM: Sydal/Martin
Spooktacular Of The Year Contender: Abadon/Baker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Bryan Danielson vs. Eddie Kingston - AEW Rampage 10/29

They got a standing ovation before the match was even over :stare:

nth

MOTYC: Matt Sydal vs. Dante Martin - AEW Rampage 10/29

the stomp sent it over imo

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AEW Rampage 10/29

MOTYC: Bryan Danielson vs. Eddie Kingston
MOTYC: Dante Martin vs. Matt Sydal

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

MassRafTer posted:

It was too stupid to be a TVMOTYC but it was also too stupid to be bad. Perfect for what it was other than the roll up which was merely fine.

Roll up ending was disappointing but otherwise I enjoyed it.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TJPW Let's Take Bravely October 30th
HM
Kamiyu and Pom Harajuku vs Nodoka Tenma and Shoko Nakajima
- Nodoka Tenma continues to rocket up my TJPW rankings, she's just so great :3: This was pure comedy and transcended the language barrier with ease

Miu Watanabe and 121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh) vs Hikari Noa and Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki)
- Another bundle of fun, we got off to a great start with Miyu doing Miyu things and then we had a real good match to follow up

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

HM
- Nodoka Tenma continues to rocket up my TJPW rankings, she's just so great :3: This was pure comedy and transcended the language barrier with ease

Miu Watanabe and 121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh) vs Hikari Noa and Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki)
- Another bundle of fun, we got off to a great start with Miyu doing Miyu things and then we had a real good match to follow up

nth.

Shorts Miyu is the most powerful Miyu form.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Pylons posted:

AEW Rampage 10/29

MOTYC: Bryan Danielson vs. Eddie Kingston
MOTYC: Dante Martin vs. Matt Sydal

nth

and also

HM: Britt vs Abadon

just watched it with friends and had a bunch of fun

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

HM

+1

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Bryan Danielson vs. Eddie Kingston, AEW Rampage, 29/10
HM: Dante Martin vs. Matt Sydal, AEW Rampage, 29/10
HM: Britt Baker vs. Abadon, AEW Rampage, 29/10

Great hour of wrestling

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

Great hour of wrestling

Nth to these. Good wrestling TV.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Rarity posted:

HM: Britt Baker vs. Abadon, AEW Rampage, 29/10[/b]

yeah nth

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

Great hour of wrestling
:same:

how did anyone not like the main event it was like 8 minutes long and fit a bunch of cool hardcore spots in that time

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

MOTYC: Katsuhiko Nakajima(c) vs Masato Tanaka, Pro Wrestling NOAH Demolition Stage 2021 30 October 2021

Nakajima fights like a grinning, kicking, psychopath. Tanaka fightts like someone carved a golem out of oak and gave it elbows made of diamond. A man in his prime and a living legend just knocking the absolute shite out of each other.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lamuella posted:

MOTYC: Katsuhiko Nakajima(c) vs Masato Tanaka, Pro Wrestling NOAH Demolition Stage 2021 30 October 2021

Nakajima fights like a grinning, kicking, psychopath. Tanaka fightts like someone carved a golem out of oak and gave it elbows made of diamond. A man in his prime and a living legend just knocking the absolute shite out of each other.

HM from me. Very good match, Tanaka continues to astonish with the fact he's still alive, let alone that he can still go at such a high level. Nakajima kicked the poo poo out of him!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Rarity posted:

Great hour of wrestling

nth

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

MOTYC
Deeb vs Shida from Dynamite

MOTYC
Kingston vs Danielson from Rampage

I love AEW.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

Great hour of wrestling

Caught up today. Nth

What a fantastic hour of wrestling.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
MOTYC: Bryan Danielson vs Eddie Kingston
MOTYC: Matt Sydal vs Dante Martin
HM: Britt Baker vs Abadon

All from AEW Rampage 29.10

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

That finish was ridiculously good.

HM for me: Matt Sydal vs. Dante Martin - AEW Rampage 10/29

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Rarity posted:

Great hour of wrestling

Nth.

SG Bamboo posted:

HM

Nth. Nodoka is me when offered chocolate.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
27th October
AEW Dynamite
Dark Order (Colt Cabana, Evil Uno, John Silver & Stu Grayson) vs The Elite (Adam Cole, Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson)

MOTYC
27th October
AEW Dynamite
Hikaru Shida vs Serena Deeb

Really good episode of TV.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Rarity posted:

Great hour of wrestling

Agreed

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NOAH Demolition Stage October 30th
MOTYC
Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs Masato Tanaka - GHC Heavyweight Championship
- Entirely my poo poo, started off slowly and then got stiff as hell. Nakajima is continuing his push to be the the top half of my top 10 wrestlers of the year, I wish I could enjoy anything as much he as enjoys kicking people as hard as he can. Tanaka continues to deny the passage of time as he remains by far the healthiest former ECW talent, it's goddamn ridiculous how good he looks.

HM
Stinger (Yoshinari Ogawa and Seiki Yoshioka) and Yasutaka Yano vs Los Perros del Mal de Japon (YO-HEY, Eita and Kotaro Suzuki)
- Yano picked up a big win over PdMdJ the other day, they seem vaguely displeased by this development. A real fun Jr tag match, everyone was at the very least good and brought some great intensity. Turf HAYATA out of Stinger, replace him with Yano.

Sugiura-gun (Takshi Sugiura and Kazushi Sakuraba) vs Momo no Seishun (Daisuke Harada and Atsushi Kotoge)
- Yeah, this wasn't gonna end any other way, but I enjoyed how we got here. Saku remains an absolute treasure in the twilight of his career, and Harada remains the standard bearer of the Jr division. He's rarely the most spectacular member of a given match, but he consistently works at a real high standard and very rarely has a poor match

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MOTYC
7th October
New Japan G1 Climax Night 11
Great O-Khan vs Tomohiro Ishii

Mostly fine but forgettable night where the 2nd best match was Hiromu KENTA in a non-tournanent clash, but this at least made me not regret watching.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

AJPW Raising an Army Memorial Series Night 4 October 31st
HM
Kento Miyahara vs Ryuki Honda
- Kento is a considerate partner, even though he was never losing this he made sure to give Honda a lot and made him look real strong. Hopefully this means good things for the young lad going forward, Honda is one of my favourite undercard guys in All Japan

StrongHearts (T-Hawk and El Lindaman) (c) vs NEXTREAM (Yuma Aoyagi and Atsuki Aoyagi) - All Asia Tag Team Championship
- SH are good as usual, and it was cool to see the Aoyagi brothers working well together since Kento has been Yuma's tag partner since I started watching All Japan

Shuji Ishikawa (c) vs Shigehiro Irie - GAORA TV Title
- Some really good stuff here, although I didn't like it as much as Ishikawa's last defence against Sekimoto it was still a good time

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT Rojo Presents Tokyo Dome Cup October 31st
Match of the Year, Every Year
37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita, Shunma Katsumata, Yuki Ueno and MAO) vs Team TJPW (Miyu Yamashita, Maki Itoh, Hikari Noa and Hyper Misao) vs Chris Brookes, Gorgeous Matsuno and the Brahman Bros (Shu and Kei) vs Pheromones (Dino "Dandy" Dino, Yuki "Sexy" Iino, Yumeto "Fantastic" Imanari and Tetsuya "Hercules" Endo) vs Shinya Aoki, Kazusada Higuchi, Kazuki Hirata and X Koji from RIZIN
- You know how Meltzer adds another star if it takes place in the Dome? Well this takes place all over the Dome so it should get an additional 4 or 5 stars at the very least. Just an absolute delightful mess, the kind excessive wacky poo poo I love from DDT's Rojo projects. The special guests alone made this incredible, including KENTA loving KOBASHI

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: DDT Tokyo Dome Cup 5 Million Yen Competition 10/31

It's kind of hard to explain this match succinctly beyond it's a Team Based Gauntlet match with the prize money going up as the match continues, but suffice it to say it's loving hilarious and features some incredibly talented wrestlers loving about in an empty Tokyo Dome for a couple of hours, and is well worth watching it all unfold. About the halfway point I was ready to call it a MOTYC, but the final battle gimmick wasn't really for me unfortunately. That said, the aftermath/finish of the show is utter perfection.

You should watch this, it's a lot of fun!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

SG Bamboo posted:

37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita, Shunma Katsumata, Yuki Ueno and MAO) vs Team TJPW (Miyu Yamashita, Maki Itoh, Hikari Noa and Hyper Misao) vs Chris Brookes, Gorgeous Matsuno and the Brahman Bros (Shu and Kei) vs Pheromones (Dino "Dandy" Dino, Yuki "Sexy" Iino, Yumeto "Fantastic" Imanari and Tetsuya "Hercules" Endo) vs Shinya Aoki, Kazusada Higuchi, Kazuki Hirata and X Koji from RIZIN
- You know how Meltzer adds another star if it takes place in the Dome? Well this takes place all over the Dome so it should get an additional 4 or 5 stars at the very least. Just an absolute delightful mess, the kind excessive wacky poo poo I love from DDT's Rojo projects. The special guests alone made this incredible, including KENTA loving KOBASHI

Nth the MOTYC nom, it's just too ridiculous to not watch. :allears:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

nth

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

SG Bamboo posted:

Nth. This was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen and I mean that as a huge compliment.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

+1

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

HM - Josh Alexander v Daniel Garcia - AAW - The Jim Lynam Memorial Tournament 2021, Night 2 - 10-30-21

Two great workers in a match that went exactly as you would expect :neckbeard:

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: BUSHI, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito vs. Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI, NJPW Road to Dominion, June 2

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Jerusalem posted:

Nth, what an absolute war

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Rarity posted:

2nd these 2

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

Great hour of wrestling

Nth

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

FMW-E/H2O Destiny - Onita Vs. Tremont

H2O Hybrid Title Five Way Match
Kennedi Copeland (c) vs. Mickie Knuckles vs. Jenny Rose vs. Kasey Catal vs. Masha Slamovich

If I was doing a comp of indie clusterfuck’s, I’d put this on. Mickie Knuckles continues her wild ways but everyone looks great including Jenny Rose who directed traffic on this raucous affair. Also so very gnarly bumps. Just great irresponsible carnage as only indie wrestling can do.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

October 31st?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
MOTYC: Matt Tremont vs. Atsushi Onita - H2O Destiny 10/31