Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh wow, this reminds me of all the Tracer and Widowmaker fanart I'd see on tumblr.

Fun times. Worse times at Blizzard but I had no idea back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

RareAcumen posted:

Oh wow, this reminds me of all the Tracer and Widowmaker fanart I'd see on tumblr.

Fun times. Worse times at Blizzard but I had no idea back then.

I'm sorry I had no idea it was horny. I thought it was tragic :negative:

Edit: Oh god my Overwatch fanart collection folder. Is it all shipping?

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Oct 31, 2021

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

I have some other anime screenshots/art I wanted to find the source for but now I'm worried about posting them in case they contain shipping I didn't find.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nnk-W3WE3c

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Feliday Melody posted:

Just amazing and so heartbreaking.

I wasn't ready for tragic endings at the time. I so wanted her to have a good and full life.

I hope that movie won all the awards.
Isn't she rebuilt in the epilogue? :v:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Feliday Melody posted:

I have some other anime screenshots/art I wanted to find the source for but now I'm worried about posting them in case they contain shipping I didn't find.

Feliday Melody posted:

Edit: Oh god my Overwatch fanart collection folder. Is it all shipping?

whats wrong with shipping. its a pretty normal part of fan creation.

one of my favorite manga of all time is a oneshot idolmaster shipping doujin

also something can be both shipping and tragic

Endorph fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Oct 31, 2021

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

sighing as i flip the days since shipping was called horny sign back to 0

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Feliday Melody posted:

weird post dude

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Aurora posted:

sighing as i flip the days since shipping was called horny sign back to 0

often, it is

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Grouchio posted:

Isn't she rebuilt in the epilogue? :v:

The one I watched ended with her wrecked body laying in some junk ruins. A busted radio playing in the background as the screen faded out

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

often, it is

:hmmno:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
How is The Girl With The Third Eye

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

sadly deleting my anime pictures one by one, just in case they have undetectable traces of shipping on them

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
When i got my new comp I had to go through like 10k liked pics on Pixiv

That was so loving draining.

Took loving 4 hours

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i dont save fanart to my computer tbh

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Endorph posted:

i dont save fanart to my computer tbh

this, the personal computer is ONLY for funny pictures

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

give me the contents of your henty directory and i'll tell you whether they have shipping in them or not

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

homeless snail posted:

give me the contents of your henty directory and i'll tell you whether they have shipping in them or not

I only had 3 more anyway.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._A._Henty

here you go

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

overlord - bad
darling in the franxx - bad
akuma no riddle - people like it

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

dogsicle posted:

overlord - bad
darling in the franxx - bad
akuma no riddle - people like it

You are some kind of anime wizard.

The second one looks adorable. How can that be bad?

Also can you explain the scissor scene? Did she just slice the blond girl? She has blood on her face afterwards :stare:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's a show about assassins

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It's a show about assassins

Neat!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

darling in the franxx is one guy being given the chance to make an original series and seemingly not knowing what to do with that. it has basically any idle thought he's had about human relationships and procreation plus a bunch of plot beats from other shows he liked e.g. taking SEELE/Instrumentality from Evangelion. and a lot of those idle thoughts are just stupid or certainly not well developed and executed in the course of the show.

it looks pretty good, has nice music and all that, but just not really any substance worth the full experience from what i can tell. i dropped it halfway through when it was airing and did not hear anything else good about it.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

sorry they were all horny. you're horny. everyone come look at the horny poster

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i like the big tiddy lady in overlord

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

dogsicle posted:

darling in the franxx is one guy being given the chance to make an original series and seemingly not knowing what to do with that. it has basically any idle thought he's had about human relationships and procreation plus a bunch of plot beats from other shows he liked e.g. taking SEELE/Instrumentality from Evangelion. and a lot of those idle thoughts are just stupid or certainly not well developed and executed in the course of the show.

it looks pretty good, has nice music and all that, but just not really any substance worth the full experience from what i can tell. i dropped it halfway through when it was airing and did not hear anything else good about it.

I can accept that. This thread still gave me a ton of stuff to check out.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

feliday your weirding me out

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the two best parts of akuma no riddle are

1) one of the characters had a gay adoptive father, the show has character bios pop up at the start and end of commercial breaks, her dad's is just "He is a top American assassin. HE IS GAY.'

2) the artist's girlfriend doing nothing but making non-canon sequel doujins about the girls making out

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Stairmaster posted:

If only she had more presence/screentime overall. She's the mascot and all she does is guard the throneroom

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

this is the good part of overlord (well, the ending with her in it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChayFwyFvPk

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Stairmaster posted:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Stairmaster posted:

i like big tiddy lady

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

:same:

Also the muscle ladies in Red Hood.

And also Bowsette

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

YES bread posted:

weird post dude

Stairmaster posted:

Kindly spare me this. I don't really have the energy for it.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

dogsicle posted:

I'd personally thought the first half was decent, lile yeah it was a mish mash of mecha plots and nothing of much substance but it was enjoyable enough and the main relationship had a good climax in the middle.

Funny that you dropped it right in the middle cause that's both when the show starts getting real bad and also great in the worst possible way, what with the dropped plot points, literally hamfisting all backstory in a bad flashback episode and also the main heroine becoming a giant mecha that's herself in a wedding dress

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it was funny in franxx when drama and interesting personal conflict actually happened and people melted down about it and then it was immediately resolved next episode

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i can't believe someone would emptyquote stair

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

I'd personally thought the first half was decent, lile yeah it was a mish mash of mecha plots and nothing of much substance but it was enjoyable enough and the main relationship had a good climax in the middle.

Funny that you dropped it right in the middle cause that's both when the show starts getting real bad and also great in the worst possible way, what with the dropped plot points, literally hamfisting all backstory in a bad flashback episode and also the main heroine becoming a giant mecha that's herself in a wedding dress

i got all the whatevermacallit queen backstory stuff and felt like yeah the show had basically shown its hand at that point and nothing new was going to come and overturn how wasteful the execution was. like barely even bothering to complicate their premise with gay people since they zap the guy with subtext into a weak and boring relationship (and apparently the lesbian gets gently caress-all later too ofc)

it was compelling enough up to that point for sure, just in a sense a shame to see it wasted. though i also never think about it unprompted anymore lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Aurora posted:

i can't believe someone would emptyquote stair

when was the last time you got emptyquoted