Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Well, my other options aren't exactly great either. Hopefully CMC is coming back soon and I'll have him and Henderson. Meanwhile it's Collins or DJ who I just picked up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Sounds about right since I traded for him in my dynasty league

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I would definitely keep Sanders around if you have an IR slot or you can afford to clear a bench spot for him. But if you have to cut him i wouldn’t worry too much about him. I drafted him as a rookie in dynasty and he’s just a constant headache with his constant injuries and his OC hating him and giving him 4 carries a game for no reason.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
What is going ON with Ridley lmao

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1454833462519730181?t=_ywDi60KJMEDMFHx9DwHsQ&s=19

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I was originally going to bench Patterson for E Sanders since Carolina’s DST is hard on RBs and I also have them rostered. But with Ridley not playing now I’m wondering if I should start Patterson and replace Carolina’s DST.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

What a friggin dud he's been.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

This guy has been fuckin worthless

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

Varg posted:

This guy has been fuckin worthless

Pitts is the Atlanta pass catcher you want, apparently.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Can’t wait to draft Ridley everywhere next season

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kyler's poor Thursday performance means I'm probably toast this week. My opponent has Mahomes vs the Giants. :negative:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

cool Dak might not play and my commish won't push through a trade for a backup QB. Love that. gently caress me I guess

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Hell of a week to have Dak, Ridley, Antonio Brown, Miles Sanders, Hunt, and D Adams on my team lmao

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
Would it be a bad idea to drop A. Collins for the Cleveland D/ST? I am too afraid to start the Saints against Tom Brady…

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Gin_Rummy posted:

Would it be a bad idea to drop A. Collins for the Cleveland D/ST? I am too afraid to start the Saints against Tom Brady…

depends on what the rest of your RB situation is, if you're pretty set at RB go for it, if not drop the Saints D.

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007

dxt posted:

depends on what the rest of your RB situation is, if you're pretty set at RB go for it, if not drop the Saints D.

Pretty stacked at RB, but hoping to get some value out of him from someone else. D/ST options on the wire are pretty dire though. I’m hoping I can maybe drop Collins and then put a high bid on him this week to get him back.

Dave47
Oct 3, 2012

Shut up and take my money!

Matt Zerella posted:

I'm starting Toney. gently caress it let's go.
:same:

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Whoreson Welles posted:

I picked up Wentz today in anticipation of starting him over Rodgers but realized gently caress it, gonna roll with Jeopardyman.

Ride with me, goon fantasy football bretheren.

Look at this idiot. This buffoon. This absolute stooge.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Time for my weekly disappointment with my Diggs picks

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Would you trade a 2nd round rookie pick for Chase Claypool? 12 team dynasty PPR.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea probably

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Calvin Ridley just quit football

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
Calvin Ridley 'stepping away from football'

https://twitter.com/CalvinRidley1/status/1454893669467701248?t=gP_SUnqZmZcfbevEqRj4wQ&s=19

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Looking forward to some classic goon takes like “what a loving early round bust” and “wow must be hard getting paid to play a game”.

Mental health is no joke. Hope the dude can get his life together.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Getting wrecked in every league this week

Big time oof

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Imagine drafting Calvin Ridley

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Ty1990 posted:

Would you trade a 2nd round rookie pick for Chase Claypool? 12 team dynasty PPR.

Absolutely, yes. I have Claypool and would need at least a mid 1st to part with him.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Only thing I got right this week was starting Patterson over E Sanders

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

I started MG3 over Michael Carter like a total fool :(

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Sure am glad Eli Mitchell turned out to not be a total waste of FAAB

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
No matter what hype surrounds their match up, I am never streaming the Bengals DST ever again. Second time this year they’ve left me majorly butt hurt.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Ty1990 posted:

Without hesitation

pmchem posted:

Calvin Ridley just quit football

My dynasty Waddle + Khalil Herbert for Ridley trade was such a steal a few weeks ago :negative:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bob A Feet posted:

No matter what hype surrounds their match up, I am never streaming the Bengals DST ever again. Second time this year they’ve left me majorly butt hurt.

7 points is fine???

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Bellmaker posted:

7 points is fine???

ESPN scores them as 1 point. gently caress I’d be fine with 7 points from any DST. Thankfully my opponents DST scored 1 point as well so we kinda cancel each other out.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What kind of scoring system would get them 1 point? They have 7 in my league as well.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005

Mainly the yardage and points scored.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Bengals are 8 pts in my league. i feel like in the past getting 34 hung on your defense was bad news and enough to get you into negative territory but I guess it's changed. the extra penalty for yardage above is unusual

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
Ok so Ridley has to do what's right for him, mental health is no joke and there's bigger things in life than football. Also in a lot of ways I'd rather him get himself right then go out and not being able to play at a level that would be productive for his team or safe for his health...

Now... with that said...

gently caress ME MY DYNASTY TEAM IS SO hosed! gently caress loving gently caress gently caress FUCKS!!!!!! First Luck now this. Is it really that depressing being on my team?!?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

Bengals are 8 pts in my league. i feel like in the past getting 34 hung on your defense was bad news and enough to get you into negative territory but I guess it's changed. the extra penalty for yardage above is unusual

-1 points but 2 ints, a fumble, and 2 sacks add up!

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Freezer posted:

Pitts is the Atlanta pass catcher you want, apparently.

The last two weeks he has been, but a measly 13 yards receiving for Pitts this week. drat it!

Another disappointment is that I used $13 in FAAB to pick up Kenneth Gainwell and started him but benched Michael Carter, who had a breakout game today. Meanwhile, Gainwell was essentially a non-factor.

And 405 passing yards for Jets' backup QB Mike White. Never would have bet on him breaking 250 yards, let alone 400! And Joe Flacco is on the way to replace him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

CocoaNuts posted:

The last two weeks he has been, but a measly 13 yards receiving for Pitts this week. drat it!

Another disappointment is that I used $13 in FAAB to pick up Kenneth Gainwell and started him but benched Michael Carter, who had a breakout game today. Meanwhile, Gainwell was essentially a non-factor.

And 405 passing yards for Jets' backup QB Mike White. Never would have bet on him breaking 250 yards, let alone 400! And Joe Flacco is on the way to replace him.

Salah already said White is starting next week