Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

it’s a banger so fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a.p. dent posted:

it’s a banger so fat

turn on ur monitor

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

made me think about what if ben smith did a big nyt expose on where virgil disappeared to — get him on the case!

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Justin Cass and Oren Cass are the same person

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

papa horny michael posted:

there's a better chance in nyc of someone who looks like adam being wealthy, or otherwise connected in a way that could help you. like say getting a call to not go in to work a certain morning

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
This viki1999 was kinda pathetic.

https://youtu.be/YqAjcQ87P2I

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

oh hell yeah it's about the fake ozyfest media deal

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

it's also pretty funny

the ozy people really, really hosed themselves over even after their completely absurd fraud/impersonation attempt against two of the most powerful companies in the world

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
America has one law: don't gently caress with the money or the people who shepard it

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

PawParole posted:

you have bad taste, that’s an extremely good book.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Corky Romanovsky posted:

This viki1999 was kinda pathetic.

https://youtu.be/YqAjcQ87P2I

"they said they allowed it because contras were low on money, this is a neglect for enforcing american law this is extra weird because at the same time the cia in venezuela was infiltrating drug gangs"

is this what reading theory does to internet brain?

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

the in-podcast ads in the latest ghost stories, spectacular work

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitch.tv/bransonowns

episode one doing joel quest 2 now.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/E1podcast/status/1454979268346269697?s=20

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I had eye cancer until I saw that and the cancer just apologized and fell out

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

i love it

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
TyBayaga deleted all his cumtown premium eps from youtube, can't check right now if his twitch is gone also

it would be funny if Nick started dmca'ing the pirates

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

It's... perfect

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

cspam when someone insults witchcraft: wow. insane levels of misogyny. imagine hating women this much.
cspam on dasha from the red scare podcast: loving ugly bitch I can’t believe anyone would cast her. that dog-faced slut should be in a dumpster. also she talks even dumber than most women. im leftist btw.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I'll take that bait. season of the bitch sucks so bad except for the jane macalevey one

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[me as a leftist] you know all this is meaningless compared to daily humiliation and exploitation

[me as a scorpio] yo you my #1 I ain't lyin' girl

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's probably for the best that I can listen to Red Scare and it's just incomprehensible to me

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Victory Position posted:

it's probably for the best that I can listen to Red Scare and it's just incomprehensible to me

:rolleyes:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

dasha

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

wizard master, what joke did you make about alec baldwin killing someone that got you a red text?

i THOUGHT we were BETTER than this

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I've never listened to red scare, tremble before me simps

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

TheSlutPit posted:

cspam when someone insults witchcraft: wow. insane levels of misogyny. imagine hating women this much.
cspam on dasha from the red scare podcast: loving ugly bitch I can’t believe anyone would cast her. that dog-faced slut should be in a dumpster. also she talks even dumber than most women. im leftist btw.

just quote me next time

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I admire your dedication to the bit wizard master.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

TheSlutPit posted:

its really funny. also i know what goons look like and any of them calling her ugly is the funniest poo poo ever to me

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I think Dasha is attractive

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

TheSlutPit posted:

astrology is for dogshit brains people and so is red scare

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
and there's nothing wrong with that.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
listened to the alab episode, and i still don't know what ozy actually did. funny and good ep. glad richie deals popped up to mention the best way to cure ur mental health

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

TheSlutPit posted:

It's possible to acknowledge that a lot of the hate that stuff like Wicca and astrology gets is motivated by misogyny, while still holding other misogynist opinions. It's not hypocritical to believe that magic is real and women aren't funny.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Quotey posted:

listened to the alab episode, and i still don't know what ozy actually did. funny and good ep. glad richie deals popped up to mention the best way to cure ur mental health

It's incredible how many crimes they did. Good on them for defrauding rich people.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Threading the needle on witchcraft

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

It's not hypocritical to believe that magic is real and women aren't funny.

Imagining somebody saying this panicked and defensive tone of voice

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Gripweed posted:

It's possible to acknowledge that a lot of the hate that stuff like Wicca and astrology gets is motivated by misogyny, while still holding other misogynist opinions. It's not hypocritical to believe that magic is real and women aren't funny.

hey assume WICCA feeds a lot of people why are you anti-poor, you’re canceled now buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
i used go to a wicca girls house parties, they seemed chill people except for the weirdly out of place anti semitism