Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

muscles like this! posted:

It does have Hank's filthiest joke when he tells Khan that he's riding "Lucky Pierre"

I don’t get it…

But she blinded me with science!

deee Dooo duuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

namlosh posted:

I don’t get it…

But she blinded me with science!

deee Dooo duuu

Hank is comparing their positioning to that of three Frenchmen, known for their homosexual proclivities. The fellow in the middle ("Pierre") is experiencing both the pleasure of prostate stimulation from being penetrated by the man behind him, as well as the pleasure of penetration as he himself sodomizes the man in front of him. Thus, he is lucky.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

My favorite example of Hanks almost child like purity is the CD where he sings Teddy Bear .If you haven't heard it it's a pretty messed up song but because it's Hank you know he actually believes it's a real story about truckers giving rides on the highway to a crippled kid that just wants to get out of the house. Completely oblivious to the innuendos. It is so in character it hurts.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

BILL: I want to hear "Puff the Magic Dragon." Play that song, I like it, play it. "Puff the magic dragon..."

HANK: Bill, do you have any idea what that song is about? It's about a dragon!

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
Last night I watched the That's What She Said episode, and it's great. Hank would never think about cracking a smile while talking about a grill with a great big rack for you to toast your buns or put your weiners on while you work on your succulent and juicy meat.

Hey you! Stop laughing. This isn't funny!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

oliveoil
Apr 22, 2016

BWAAA

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

What is the code for this :colbert:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

So… you want to dance with my dog.

But what’s in it for the big dog?

Me! Khan…

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Even better than Hank being naive is his secret aptitude for languages that's in the background for a whole bunch of seasons.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ornery and Hornery posted:

So… you want to dance with my dog.

But what’s in it for the big dog?

Me! Khan…

This episode has such a crazy amount of great lines

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
just now realized that khan and hank are anagrams

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

This episode has such a crazy amount of great lines

Child prodigy Connie get to study more, poo-picking hillbilly get to dance with dog. Universe in harmony.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

TheWorldsaStage posted:

What is the code for this :colbert:

Sorry that it's cut off, but if you look up Hank Hill, you'll find it. There aren't many.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Holy poo poo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:same:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Also!

"Hill" and "Souphanousinphone" are completely different.

:eyepop:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Also!

"Hill" and "Souphanousinphone" are completely different.

:eyepop:

Kinda shithead energy in this post, was that the intent?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Kinda shithead energy in this post, was that the intent?

Sorry, I was honestly just taking the other post, which is actually neat, and then I thought "ok, what about the last names? Oh, wait.... Nothing, not even close to something... (unless Souphanousinphone means Hill? :ohdear:)

Legitimately wasn't trying to dump on the op. Sorry... :smith:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

SilvergunSuperman often forgets this is a comedy forum but who can blame them?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Sometimes we're all just worried about being sluts and it's okay.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

PinheadSlim posted:

SilvergunSuperman often forgets this is a comedy forum but who can blame them?

Well, I probably should have put it a better way, so as not to come off as making GBS threads all over the realization. It really was meant as a kind of "and anything with the last names? No? Well, drat" sort of thing.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Legitimately wasn't trying to dump on the op. Sorry... :smith:

You should! Dumping on me is fun and easy for the whole family!

Well, I probably should have put it a better way, so as not to come off as making GBS threads all over the realization. It really was meant as a kind of "and anything with the last names? No? Well, drat" sort of thing.

That's precisely how I took it! And I was mentally equipped for any jabs that may have been coming my way the moment I hit submit. As we all should.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Oct 28, 2021

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Plant MONSTER. posted:

You guys ever seen the bipolar robot grill episode? Not a good episode but Khan straight up points this out.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

The Moon Monster posted:

You guys ever seen the bipolar robot grill episode? Not a good episode but Khan straight up points this out.

I like that episode because of a joke ruined by the air order of the last season. Peggy straight up tells Hank that Kham is bipolor during breakfast in an earlier episode (by production order) and in the robot grill episode this comes as a shock to him, so he just doesn't listen to Peggy.

E: or am I mesrembering, I'm not sure now.

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo
Not listening to Peggy and not believing what Peggy says feel like they would be a requirement to being married to Peggy.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Plant MONSTER. posted:

You should! Dumping on me is fun and easy for the whole family!

That's precisely how I took it! And I was mentally equipped for any jabs that may have been coming my way the moment I hit submit. As we all should.

PM! How long have you been lurking there in the shadows?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

*gurgle gurgle*

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Plant MONSTER. posted:

*gurgle gurgle*

I see you more as Sir Reginald Featherbottom the Third, but okay

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

"Welcome to the Party! Wot, wot!"

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
"Sadness covers me like a blanket. Tuck me in. Let me die" is the best quote from the last 6 seasons.

Josherino
Mar 24, 2021

"Dear GOD Hank, you've got a FAT NECK"

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Josherino posted:

"Dear GOD Hank, you've got a FAT NECK"

I like when they're being chased by the Vietnam Veterans and Hank says they'll take some time to saw through his neck, which should give Cotton time to escape

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Even better than Hank being naive is his secret aptitude for languages that's in the background for a whole bunch of seasons.

Can someone point out an example or two of this? I've never caught on to it and it's interesting.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

PinheadSlim posted:

When the Vietnam vets have their PTSD flashbacks they see Hank transform into a Viet Cong fighter and I've always kinda wanted that as an av

If you can screen cap it that'd be great

Josherino
Mar 24, 2021

bobjr posted:

I like when they're being chased by the Vietnam Veterans and Hank says they'll take some time to saw through his neck, which should give Cotton time to escape

"MITSUBISHI?! They made the planes that bombed Pearl Harbor"

Josherino
Mar 24, 2021

Milo and POTUS posted:

If you can screen cap it that'd be great

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hahahaha

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
The "entire Hill family gets addicted to cigarettes" episode is the weirdest poo poo. It's like a totally different show for an episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

External Organs posted:

The "entire Hill family gets addicted to cigarettes" episode is the weirdest poo poo. It's like a totally different show for an episode.

Uch the flashback where they both take a huge drag then immediately make out makes my stomach retch