Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

It's a made up quote.

edit: The Austin quote. People calling him traitor are being sincere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Deleted

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Zombie Lemur posted:

He's a sports talk radio host in Pittsburgh.

If you're in Western PA and follow sports at all he's basically inescapable.

hes very escapable he gets an hour at lunchtime on the loving alternative station no one listens to any more

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It's still pretty amazing how he's managed to hang around like a turd that won't flush. Every Pittsburgh sports fan I know loving hates his guts.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

graph posted:

hes very escapable he gets an hour at lunchtime on the loving alternative station no one listens to any more

He randomly pops up in ads wheezing about law firms or insurance or whatever.

That and people I work with listen to him just to get mad at him.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

graph posted:

Man, I grew up listening to 105.9. And THAT jagoff's on it?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheMattCardona/status/1454944094350979074?s=20

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Mark Madden was at Dynamite in Pittsburgh (I didn't see him at Rampage but he may have been there) and got booed heavily at one point when he stood up and waved. This was totally unprompted, too, they didn't announce him or anything like that.

He's probably still just salty about that.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

CobiWann posted:

Man, I grew up listening to 105.9. And THAT jagoff's on it?

yes

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

Mark Madden was at Dynamite in Pittsburgh (I didn't see him at Rampage but he may have been there) and got booed heavily at one point when he stood up and waved. This was totally unprompted, too, they didn't announce him or anything like that.

He's probably still just salty about that.

lmao

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Sigh. You can't go home again.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

CobiWann posted:

Sigh. You can't go home again.

1047 was better anyway

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Blast from the past.

https://twitter.com/Cinsoldier/status/1094774285472878592

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
i can only imagine the reason for Bill DeMott discourse to be happening 2 months after the Fresh Start promo was a very Not Mad Vince using Graves as a proxy to cry about not getting Kenny Omega again

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

i can only imagine the reason for Bill DeMott discourse to be happening 2 months after the Fresh Start promo was a very Not Mad Vince using Graves as a proxy to cry about not getting Kenny Omega again

Kenny worked the rear end, I dunno what they wanted from him

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The junkie is not handling his suspension well.

https://twitter.com/ToruYanoFanAcct/status/1455243352702689280

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Oh, so that's who that guy is.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

what's great about these WCW has-beens doing the now listen here, Mister Tony Khan, here's how you book is that the actual talent people cared about – Hogan, Nash, Hall, Sting, Goldberg, Flair, etc. – don't seem themselves to ever pull that shtick.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
i'm imagining this clown reciting those words with some mcu soundtrack in the background

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

PAID BY AEW

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Bix got one too

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1455256553532055552?s=20

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It honestly never occurred to me that there's people out there who are convinced that AEW is just at the core of the grand conspiracy of liberal elites oppressing and lying to them. It makes total sense and its just how that kind of brain works, but I hadn't thought about that.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
(You)

(Fake)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

being paid by tony khan is the definition of a real professional. who do they want me to be paid by? ridge wallet?

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

the only real journalists are guys in sunglasses yelling into phone cameras mounted on their dashboards, because they're not beholden financially to anybody but their ex wives' attorneys

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

It's always guys with Roman avatars.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)

STAC Goat posted:

It honestly never occurred to me that there's people out there who are convinced that AEW is just at the core of the grand conspiracy of liberal elites oppressing and lying to them. It makes total sense and its just how that kind of brain works, but I hadn't thought about that.

i think it's more like they see aew as part of the secret marxist conspiracy to ruin their lives and country, just like certain video games and family court

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

JT Smiley posted:

It's always guys with Roman avatars.

They are acknowledging him.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/RobertH82030180/status/1455273305783652361?s=20

Seriously needs to seek out help

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sometimes going to carve WEA into his face

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm sure it's just a coincidence how many weird wwe_junkie supporting twitters were listed as being created that same month as his suspension

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

STAC Goat posted:

They're so dumb it's honestly sad. Why pay off a handful of wrestling reporters that have have a limited niche audience when you can just pay for ad time on network tv and reach millions of people?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, its probably mental illness. Its the certainty that the world is one way and that any evidence to the contrary is a lie. So you tie yourself into knots and string conspiracies to explain why you're still right and all those contrary voices are not only part of the lie but are a minority because you have a "silent majority." Anything to avoid considering "I was wrong."

And like every sports fanbase has its fans who are convinces its all one big conspiracy against them. So naturally wrestling would too.

I guess the thing that surprised me was the "Tony Khan's manipulating Twitter to ban me" idea. But like, I guess it makes sense that if your world priorities are such that wrestling slots just barely under your fight against the woke brigades and fascist left and whatever and they're all part of your wars on twitter then you'd just wrap all that up together to fit the conspiracy.

I just always forget how crazy this wrestling twitter stuff gets.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

I just always forget how crazy this wrestling twitter stuff gets.

How about the responses to Britt tweeting out her new shirts?

https://twitter.com/Machobeard4life/status/1455248464523186180?s=20

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Yeah, he REALLY needs help

https://twitter.com/RobertH82030180/status/1455276947748053002?s=20

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao this dude whips rear end

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ladies and gentlemen on the khan payroll: we got him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

also why are people pretending like da junkie is gone when he just made a new account where all he seems to do is photoshop people who like aew's twitter profile pictures into other stuff

https://twitter.com/wwe_junkie_

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dark web money killed him