Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

magic isnt real, except for the magic of podcasting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Honest Thief posted:

i used go to a wicca girls house parties, they seemed chill people except for the weirdly out of place anti semitism

i mean, it's not actually that out of place. lots of pagan/norse/neofolk groups, especially in their music scenes, take special pains in letting everyone know they're specifically *not* racist, actually. idk how present it is nowadays, but those scenes used to have big problems with neo-nazis running around in them. celebrating specifically european heritage/ancestry/traditions and all that

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Centrist Committee posted:

hey assume WICCA feeds a lot of people why are you anti-poor, you’re canceled now buddy

I was also told by both iterations of the witchcraft thread that there are a lot of POC witches. Double cancelled

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
I remember first listening to early ghost stories and thinking 'boy some corporate ads would really spice things up'

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

magic isnt real, except for the magic of podcasting

it's spelled magick

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

it's spelled magick

podckasting

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Hooplah posted:

i mean, it's not actually that out of place. lots of pagan/norse/neofolk groups, especially in their music scenes, take special pains in letting everyone know they're specifically *not* racist, actually. idk how present it is nowadays, but those scenes used to have big problems with neo-nazis running around in them. celebrating specifically european heritage/ancestry/traditions and all that

yeah it’s really funny how witchy woo woo types get funny about blood quantum and purity tests like Draco Malfoy when pressed even a teensy bit.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Witch hunt was very early class war against poor women and its shameful all these "leftists" continue it to this day.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Suplex Liberace posted:

Witch hunt was very early class war against poor women and its shameful all these "leftists" continue it to this day.

It was a very underrated Dragon Age DLC imho

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i have no idea what this argument is about but im gonna go ahead and stake my claim: astrology is dumb as poo poo, dasha is hot, red scare sucks

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Suplex Liberace posted:

caliban and da witch was good

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Setebos, Setebos, and Setebos!
'Thinketh, He dwelleth i' the cold o' the moon.

'Thinketh He made it, with the sun to match,
But not the stars; the stars came otherwise;
Only made clouds, winds, meteors, such as that:
Also this isle, what lives and grows thereon,
And snaky sea which rounds and ends the same.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

babypolis posted:

i have no idea what this argument is about but im gonna go ahead and stake my claim: astrology is dumb as poo poo, dasha is hot, red scare sucks

That’s right

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I will not be shamed into silence: anna is a million times hotter

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

a Loving Dog posted:

That’s right

She looks a lot better than I do and I’m man enough to admit that

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

dasha actually got to speak on this week's episode of succession and you know what? she was pretty good, nice going dasha

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i say swears online posted:

obligatory

https://twitter.com/mcrumps/status/1267919543684476929

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
finding either of those two attractive is a sign of low self-esteem

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Yeah I’m sure the dude who tries to fight people in cspam 23 hours a day 7 days a week is a real catch and has any right to comment on someone else’s appearance.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Classic tweet

Judakel posted:

finding either of those two attractive is a sign of low self-esteem

the worst part about dasha is that it wouldn't hurt when she steps on me

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

There is exactly 0% chance that judakel doesn’t have pectus excavatum

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my self esteem is great so i can say it: anna and dasha are both attractive

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Broke: Anna is the hot one
Woke: Dasha is the hot one
Bespoke: Meg was the hottest one

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i say swears online posted:

insanely hosed up post, pls delete

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Adam & Dasha made a cute couple because they looked identical to each other and brother sister vibes are very chiq

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

Adam & Dasha made a cute couple because they looked identical to each other and brother sister vibes are very chiq

I’m sorry what?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

a Loving Dog posted:

Yeah I’m sure the dude who tries to fight people in cspam 23 hours a day 7 days a week is a real catch and has any right to comment on someone else’s appearance.

you're a permanently aggro dwarf

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Bust Rodd posted:

what the gently caress....

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m sorry what?

well they did do a gene test and find out they were second cousins with parents from the same eastern european village or something

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

There is exactly 0% chance that judakel doesn’t have pectus excavatum

Lol he didn’t reply to this one. loving nailed it

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
bust rodd

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

a Loving Dog posted:

Lol he didn’t reply to this one. loving nailed it

no need to reply to two posts at once when you've buried your opponent sufficiently by only replying to one

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bust Rodd posted:

:hmmyes:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Judakel posted:

no need to reply to two posts at once when you've buried your opponent sufficiently by only replying to one

Judakel vs a Loving Dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ico66bxAI

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

you are obese and sexually grotesque.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
cataloguing all the weird things goons do and saving their pictures on your phone is very normal and you should keep bragging about it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

you constantly post both your weird sex poo poo and your own picture on these forums, why the gently caress would i need to save or catalogue anything when you just blast it out like you're somehow proud of what you are

selec
Sep 6, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

you constantly post both your weird sex poo poo and your own picture on these forums, why the gently caress would i need to save or catalogue anything when you just blast it out like you're somehow proud of what you are

you have to be able to love yourself before you can love anyone else lil guy

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

selec posted:

you have to be able to love yourself before you can love anyone else lil guy

Thinking bust rodd is a weird tedious freak who should go away is self care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

really glad i have two freaks to follow me from thread to thread now lol. good brains in cspam