Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

Not that any of these movies are "good," but I love that the 2010's trend of throwing genre movies at men in their 60's and 70's is now doing the same for women. After Linda Hamilton and Jamie Lee Curtis, I suppose it's only a matter of time before Sigourney Weaver is killing one last xenomorph on screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

From just a quick scan over, I thought she was saying, “laugh all you want girls. Your make up or perfume won’t save you from gut problems. Try Activia.”

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Meth. Not even once.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Xealot posted:

Not that any of these movies are "good," but I love that the 2010's trend of throwing genre movies at men in their 60's and 70's is now doing the same for women. After Linda Hamilton and Jamie Lee Curtis, I suppose it's only a matter of time before Sigourney Weaver is killing one last xenomorph on screen.

Linda Hunt in Another Year of Living Dangerously

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM

The Modern Leper posted:

He fixes the cable?

Don’t be fatuous, Jeffrey

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Mmmm, could really go for some gut-grits right about now.

Is there a Dennys nearby

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Getting strong “Wesley Snipes refuses to open his eyes on the set of Blade 3” vibes from Bruce there.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker

IGN make guns now? Hard times in the traditional internet media space.

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

Seeing the name Muldoon and the guy posing with the gun like that, all I can think is that the movie should be named "Clever Girl". Bruce Willis can be the velociraptor.

bitey
Jul 13, 2003

Tell the truth and run.
"Hangup" is the final film directed by early Hollywood veteran Henry Hathaway, who notably directed the 1969 version of "True Grit." In its second release "Hangup" was retitled "Super Dude."

You can see the movie for free on YouTube. It's not very good.

edit: Dammit, I forgot how to post a loving picture.

edit edit: Also forgot how to delete a post, or if I even can. Sorry for wasting everybody's time.

edit edit edit: Ah, here. Not my particular one; mine is held together with stickers on the back advertising other movies and has what looks like a bullet hole in it.

bitey fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Oct 30, 2021

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Posters/promo art for the original theatrical plays on which the Lazytown show is based:

Go go Lazytown! (1996)

Robbie Rotten in Lazytown (1999)

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

"Please, Super Dude, we're out of spaghetti. Do you have some sort of gun to solve this problem?"

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

FreudianSlippers posted:

Posters/promo art for the original theatrical plays on which the Lazytown show is based:

Go go Lazytown! (1996)

Robbie Rotten in Lazytown (1999)

That pink haired girl will haunt my dreams

Deeply sinister

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/1454924405503676417?t=Cm9RonvpA5PGA68RbfDUyQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/grottoheavens/status/1454925796062253056?t=PBS11UVDlsYStr8UHyn7Cg&s=19

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
A Cat Who Wears Sunglasses?!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
When I was in college I had a non-western cinema class and the teacher's big brag was that he made one bollywood movie. He went on and on about it, singling out the one desi girl in the class and insisting that she must be familiar with it. She wasn't, but he kept persisting that she must have heard of it, it was a big hit!

Anyway he showed us a scene that had been cut out of the final release that he was upset about, he said it really showed how depraved and evil the villains were. It was a musical number with bumbling unshaven guys but some of them were playing poker!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
hue hue 🅱️ for 🅱️enedetta

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Kamen Rider Beyond Generations, the winter movie for the current series Kamen Rider Revice and a commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the franchise.

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006

I'm American and immigrated to Czechia and I can't find this on Youtube crap I hope it's not down my partner would LOVE this

Calamity Brain
Jan 27, 2011

California Dreamin'

Mr.Chill posted:

I'm American and immigrated to Czechia and I can't find this on Youtube crap I hope it's not down my partner would LOVE this

You quoted the YouTube link?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Didn't know anything about it, watched the trailer, hyped.

I haven't followed Verhoeven at all, has he done anything like in the recent past? Past ten years? Twenty?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

King Vidiot posted:

I haven't followed Verhoeven at all, has he done anything like in the recent past? Past ten years? Twenty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIklvGsU7bM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM96ne-XiH0

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Oh poo poo, I saw Elle and totally forgot that was Verhoeven. That was a good movie.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
I do love them finding a designy reason to put SEX prominently in bigger letters than anything else (except possibly the title)

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That Ellie trailer is super weird

“I was assaulted”

“Ahh!” *bonk*

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
It is extremely hosed up that I can't find a higher quality large copy of this

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

10th 000

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006

DetoxP posted:

You quoted the YouTube link?

The link is blocked in my country.
The Czech film is blocked in Czechia.
That's amazing.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

Bert of the Forest
Apr 27, 2013

Shucks folks, I'm speechless. Hawf Hawf Hawf!

Clifford the Big poo poo Do (Still Rendering) g

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

This thread only recognizes one Clifford.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
That makes it look like an indie horror film.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Pope Corky the IX posted:

That makes it look like an indie horror film.

Yeah seriously. A24's Clifford

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Yes its the tenth anniversary movie of Kamen Rider OOO. The OOO is pronounced Os