Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Anyway the gubernatorial election in Virginia pretty much seals it: Dems gonna get destroyed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
A governor named Youngkin.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

Anyway the gubernatorial election in Virginia pretty much seals it: Dems gonna get destroyed

Who’s going to jail first? Which alpha male macho AG is gonna bring justice to the country once and for all?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/Lis_Smith/statu...ingawful.com%2F

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lame duck dementia Biden for 2 years tearfully vetoing republican lege while the crazy spins up is gonna be a helluva ride

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the democrats are already getting destroyed in 2021

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Demon Rats on the ropes!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88R3N1E5FYY

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1455704291465994240

Amazing content.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it's almost like the only war is class war...

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

i was not prepared for how loud

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lmao the dems are gonna eat poo poo in the midterms

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Fister Roboto posted:

lmao the dems are gonna eat poo poo in the midterms

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

ex post facho posted:

lame duck dementia Biden for 2 years tearfully vetoing republican lege while the crazy spins up is gonna be a helluva ride

Why would he veto policies he favors? Besides, he’ll want to show that he doesn’t hold them constantly impeaching him against them.

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
Every day that passes I become more convinced that my prediction will come true.

The Democrats will allow Manchin and Synema to do their jobs, sabotaging the party and preventing anything except military funding for two years. The n the Democrats will get creamed in 2022 in the largest electoral collapse in Amerikkkan history because of that and also they haven't even pretended to oppose Republican attempts to rig every election and put judges in place to uphold it.

So the GOP will win, then immediately impeach Biden.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Thread title

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Why would they impeach their friend and pretend enemy Joe Biden when he's a useful fundraising tool. They didn't impeach Obama for a reason.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
It will be a legitimate impeachment too on the grounds that he shits his pants

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Car Hater posted:

It will be a legitimate impeachment too on the grounds that he shits his pants

Also lol the snakes at MSDNC pushing for more wars.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChipGibbons89/status/1455706178730725376

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/approject/status/1455728146393731072?s=20

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ArmZ posted:

it's almost like the only war is class war...

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
https://mobile.twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1455704291465994240

Lol

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Edit: Deleted but heres a screencap

Jabberlock has issued a correction as of 04:54 on Nov 3, 2021

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Jabberlock posted:

Edit: Deleted but heres a screencap

Look fucko I’ve been online for most of my life and I know a fakepost when I see it

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The sales tax hike on weed in :co: also went down in flames tonight

Gotta appreciate the small things

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol big shout out to all the people who screamed at the left to vote for biden and did everything in their power to prevent Bernie from winning and then proceeded to destroy any popular progressive policies from being passed great job you got what you wanted and now the republicans are gonna get a supermajority in 2022 followed by a landslide trump victory in 2024 congrats for the reminder why to never vote for you

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

lol big shout out to all the people who screamed at the left to vote for biden and did everything in their power to prevent Bernie from winning and then proceeded to destroy any popular progressive policies from being passed great job you got what you wanted and now the republicans are gonna get a supermajority in 2022 followed by a landslide trump victory in 2024 congrats for the reminder why to never vote for you

:cheerdoge:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao @ the demonrats

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

ex post facho posted:

post itt every time it's obvious that the democrats abject failure to do anything on the agenda they were elected to do is going to lead to them losing the house, senate, and the WH in 2024

and 2028, and 2032

there wont be politics after that

thanks Obama

lmao d2a

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if pete needs a boost then expect the prop husband to die tragically, possibly with the prop children. he can't pull off obama but he can sure as hell pull off biden.

https://i.gifer.com/Wz7h.mp4

tiberion02 has issued a correction as of 07:43 on Nov 3, 2021

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/Elora_Sauce/status/1454436586150576132

e: hmm yes this must by why

https://twitter.com/DrJasonJohnson/status/1455313704531243010

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 09:51 on Nov 3, 2021

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/heatherscope/status/1455696272489422849

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

when i was in politics in 2020 i had a couple staffers for another state elected official run into my office the day bernie dropped out of the primary and rub it in my face (i went to the private sector shortly after). R's won statewide by 10 points that year and they found out their boss lost his job to some chud after the election results came in. i sent them a text congratulating them on getting the election they wanted and they got all the other libs mad at me.

i think about that exchange a lot now

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

when i was in politics in 2020 i had a couple staffers for another state elected official run into my office the day bernie dropped out of the primary and rub it in my face (i went to the private sector shortly after). R's won statewide by 10 points that year and they found out their boss lost his job to some chud after the election results came in. i sent them a text congratulating them on getting the election they wanted and they got all the other libs mad at me.

i think about that exchange a lot now

ive become convinced that the dems dont want to lose, theyre just so out of touch that they legitimately dont realize that what matters to democratic insiders doesnt matter to the overwhelming majority of voters and what matters to the overwhelming majority of voters doesnt matter to democratic insiders, so they live in a great big filter bubble where they only ever talk to other lanyards who convince them that things are going great because all the lanyards they talked to recently agreed with them on the lanyard things

like there is a reason why chuck schumer had to invent a fictional family to run his policies by, because he doesnt know any real people and more importantly he doesnt want to know any real people so he just makes them up and pretends they agree with what he already wants to do

they dont want to lose, they just honestly do not know any way of doing politics other than the way that inevitably loses

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

the democrat party

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

vyelkin posted:

ive become convinced that the dems dont want to lose, theyre just so out of touch that they legitimately dont realize that what matters to democratic insiders doesnt matter to the overwhelming majority of voters and what matters to the overwhelming majority of voters doesnt matter to democratic insiders, so they live in a great big filter bubble where they only ever talk to other lanyards who convince them that things are going great because all the lanyards they talked to recently agreed with them on the lanyard things

like there is a reason why chuck schumer had to invent a fictional family to run his policies by, because he doesnt know any real people and more importantly he doesnt want to know any real people so he just makes them up and pretends they agree with what he already wants to do

they dont want to lose, they just honestly do not know any way of doing politics other than the way that inevitably loses

It's more that they just don't care very much if they lose.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

vyelkin posted:

An issue is that there is no penalty for failure. The Clintonian wing threw the 2016 election with a disasterous campaign and here we are in 2021 where one of their guya basically recreates that exact strategy on a smaller scale and whoops loses again.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Or they're just corrupt.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1455773518432542723?s=21
let’s loving go (Brandon)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Fister Roboto posted:

It's more that they just don't care very much if they lose.