Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Black Sunshine posted:

Leonard Little played 12 years!

Manslaughter conviction

After leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, Missouri who was on her way to pick up her son from a concert. When tested, his blood alcohol content was 0.19 percent, 0.11 points exceeding the legal limit of 0.08 in the state of Missouri. Little received four years probation and was ordered to undergo a thousand hours of community service.
I completely forgot about Leonard Little. gently caress him (and Ruggs too holy poo poo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

A 2013 RAV4 means it's not a hybrid, right? Wonder what exactly ignited the fire.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
https://www.footballguys.com/article/2021-henry-ruggs-legal-situation

So last year Josh Jacobs fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into a light pole, he was arrested and booked on a DUI charge even though he didn't have anything in his system.

quote:

Local news station 8NewsNow in Las Vegas reports that Ruggs has already been charged with the above-mentioned violation of law. But it is important to hold off on accepting that as fact quite yet. In the case of Josh Jacobs last year Jacobs was booked into the jail on DUI charges and the records showed that was the reason for his detention. However, reports that he had already been charged were false. It is wise to wait and see what develops because there is a difference between being booked into jail on possible charges and those charges already having been filed. Felony charges in particular have more steps to go through than misdemeanor charges for them to be officially filed (“indicted”). Ruggs is being held in jail right now until his arraignment Wednesday morning. At that time he’ll likely be given a bond that he can pay and be released.

quote:

This is a sad case no matter what the outcome for anyone involved. Ruggs will always have this on his conscience, and another family is dealing with the loss of a loved one today. It is important to remember that when discussing the case. But, as a Footballguys subscriber, understanding possible outcomes is what this article is for.

In a worst-case scenario for Ruggs, he would be charged with the felony as discussed, and then convicted based on any evidence gathered from him regarding his impairment. This would result in a minimum of two years in prison. This would substantially alter, or end, his football career. That is certainly on the table.

In the best-case scenario for Ruggs, he does not provide them a chemical test sample (breath, blood, or urine) to prove he was impaired, and he refuses Standardized Field Sobriety Tests so the State doesn't have much evidence. In that scenario, the charges could change to misdemeanor offenses, or be part of a pre-trial diversion program that could allow him to escape the mandatory sentencing.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

https://www.footballguys.com/article/2021-henry-ruggs-legal-situation

So last year Josh Jacobs fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into a light pole, he was arrested and booked on a DUI charge even though he didn't have anything in his system.

That's a drat good culture Gruden fostered

Then again Crosby and Waller sobering into top tier players the gently caress even is the "culture"

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

That's a drat good culture Gruden fostered

Then again Crosby and Waller sobering into top tier players the gently caress even is the "culture"

What

Could it

Be

I wonder

No more Alabama first rounders please

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

A 2013 RAV4 means it's not a hybrid, right? Wonder what exactly ignited the fire.

At the rate of speed he hit her it probably ruptured the fuel tank, and all it would take is a spark…

Also Ive lived in Vegas 18 years and know exactly where that accident occurred, it’s morbid to think about :gonk:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
No one wants to be in the tank when it explodes

https://twitter.com/DailyBroncos/status/1455384799682596866

Also he caught Corona.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

No one wants to be in the tank when it explodes

https://twitter.com/DailyBroncos/status/1455384799682596866

Also he caught Corona.

Wasn't also just talking about being at Von's Halloween party?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

gently caress drunk drivers.

Killed a 23 year old woman. loving burned to death while trapped in a car. That's horrific to think about.

Ruggs should never play again at the least.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

If Ruggs turns out to be sober, I think that's actually worse?

Knowing you are going way too fast while in control of your facilities is no bueno

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

If Ruggs turns out to be sober, I think that's actually worse?

Knowing you are going way too fast while in control of your facilities is no bueno
Let's throw both hypothetical Ruggses in jail

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

sweet thursday posted:

Let's throw both hypothetical Ruggses in jail

What if he was reading a text from Jon Gruden while driving?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

adaz posted:

Who knows why he veered right but right after that stoplight is a shopping center a 24 hour taco place

As someone who has soberly driven car fulls of drunk fuckers to all night taco places many times and also drunkenly demanded all night tacos to my DD many times, this is the most damning evidence I have seen yet.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The butterfly effect of some drunk's craving for tacos turning you into a melting puddle in your own car. You'd like to think that it can't happen to you.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

sweet thursday posted:

The butterfly effect of some drunk's craving for tacos turning you into a melting puddle in your own car. You'd like to think that it can't happen to you.

My odds go way down because I rarely leave the house

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
It's as if God sent an intern to ruin the raiders season a few weeks ago and then he came storming down here all pissed off because he's got to do everything around here.

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Just now during the word series Joe Buck had to read a “brought to you by” promo for the ALL NEW CHEVY CORVETTE and my dude there could not be a worse time quite possibly in the world.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my friend ranked the qbs

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Highbrow Slick posted:

Just now during the word series Joe Buck had to read a “brought to you by” promo for the ALL NEW CHEVY CORVETTE and my dude there could not be a worse time quite possibly in the world.

The world series ending tonight is very sad because it means Joe buck is back and ready to ruin more games

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Highbrow Slick posted:

Someone at SNF better be watching the music stinger guys like a loving hawk next week.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Gone

https://twitter.com/Raiders/status/1455744054269038600

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

At least the Raiders don't gently caress around I guess

He'll be a Chief in 2 years

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

At least the Raiders don't gently caress around I guess

He'll be a Chief in 2 years

Lol don't try to pretend the Raiders were the bastion of morality. Two weeks ago you fired your bigoted coach.

He'll be a chief in three when he's out of prison

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

I forget sometimes the Raiders could’ve taken Jefferson or CeeDee instead :stare:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

It's possible that they could be just trying to keep their nose clean after a certain... thing, but it seems more likely they got a good view of the early evidence and did quick damage control.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

:piss:

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

No Butt Stuff posted:

Lol don't try to pretend the Raiders were the bastion of morality. Two weeks ago you fired your bigoted coach.

Says the guy who cheers for a woman beater and child abuser

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Black Sunshine posted:

Both your teams have bad people

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Black Sunshine posted:

Who?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The AFC West kinda sucks.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

The AFC West kinda sucks.

The Chargers are alright

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

No Butt Stuff posted:

He'll be a chief in three when he's out of prison

Did the Chiefs ever do anything about their coach who killed a kid while drunk driving?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Tyreek, assumedly

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Woozie66 posted:

Did the Chiefs ever do anything about their coach who killed a kid while drunk driving?

His contract expired like a day later.

Then they threw away this season because he was the coach's son.

Maybe he will get sent to jail. I loving hope he does anyway.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Woozie66 posted:

Not killed, permanent brain damage.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Tyreek, assumedly

Oh man wait until they read the second half of that novel.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Not killed, permanent brain damage.

Distinction, difference, etc

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

many of us cheer for someone who renamed a nascar thread N****R on their website. these parm-guments about it will do nothing but tear apart the community.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

I legit hope he gets the max sentence. And I hope Andy realizes he's enabled both of his sons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

I mean there was a whole scotus case about this