Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Got an offer of Zeke and DJ Moore for my Tyreek Hill. Don’t think I can make playoffs either way in that league so not sure it really matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

dkj posted:

Got an offer of Zeke and DJ Moore for my Tyreek Hill. Don’t think I can make playoffs either way in that league so not sure it really matters.

Seems like a mash to me unless you are set at RB, and it is low effort on your part since the other guy offered it.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

In 12 team PPR Dynasty I would be really dumb to ship Cook & Mattison off for a 2022 first, 2023 2nd, and Zach Ertz, right? I'm 1-7 with a good young core but probably wont be competing till Cook is cooked at age 28 so I'm looking to move on, but thats just way too low. I talked about this briefly earlier in the thread and I've also done some research and the going rate for just Cook would be two firsts but I guess I like to post and sound things out. They'd be late picks too because the guy is #1 in scoring and only has a loss or two.

Yes that would be dumb, that's a bad offer. Cook is a stud and Mattison is a top tier handcuff. If you're not getting at least ~3 firsts of value, just keep them.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

sourdough posted:

Yes that would be dumb, that's a bad offer. Cook is a stud and Mattison is a top tier handcuff. If you're not getting at least ~3 firsts of value, just keep them.
CoOol, thank you for confirming that for me.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Michael Thomas officially out for the year.

https://twitter.com/Cantguardmike/status/1455895624742748161

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Someone dropped Kittle so now I have my Ridley replacement. Thank the Fantasy Gods!

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
2 QB league with 6 pt passing tds, 1 PPR.

My team is in dire straights at 2-6, but somehow only one game out from playoff contention (lol). I just received this trade offer below. This is a keeper league and Kyler was a first rounder while Mac Jones and Mike Williams were 8th and 9th rounders, respectively. DeAndre was a third so I probably wouldn't keep him next year.

Give:
Kyler Murray

Receive:
Mac Jones
Mike Williams
DeAndre Hopkins

This is an obvious smash, right? I know Mac hasnt been incredible but he could be much better heading into next year and for where I am with this team right now I've got to be thinking about next year at least as much as I'm thinking about the play-offs.

Here's my team. The drops would probably be David Johnson and Marvin Jones.

QB: Kyler Murray
QB: Baker Mayfield
RB: Alex Collins
RB: Khalil Herbert
WR: Chase Claypool
WR: Justin Jefferson
TE: Travis Kelce
Flex: Kadarius Toney

Bench:
Jared Goff
David Johnson
Marvin Jones
Rashod Bateman
Justin Jacobs
Clyde Edwards-Helaire (IR)

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Nov 3, 2021

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Aaron Rodgers is out Sunday due to COVID, Jordan Love to get his first start

I'm wondering if I bench Jones

shyduck fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Nov 3, 2021

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

shyduck posted:

Aaron Rodgers is out Sunday due to COVID, Jordan Love to get this first start

The team I’m playing against has both Rodgers and Jones :getin:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Mikey Purp posted:

2 QB league with 6 pt passing tds, 1 PPR.

My team is in dire straights at 2-6, but somehow only one game out from playoff contention (lol). I just received this trade offer below. This is a keeper league and Kyler was a first rounder while Mac Jones and Mike Williams were 8th and 9th rounders, respectively. DeAndre was a third so I probably wouldn't keep him next year.

Give:
Kyler Murray

Receive:
Mac Jones
Mike Williams
DeAndre Hopkins

This is an obvious smash, right? I know Mac hasnt been incredible but he could be much better heading into next year and for where I am with this team right now I've got to be thinking about next year at least as much as I'm thinking about the play-offs.

Here's my team. The drops would probably be David Johnson and Marvin Jones.

QB: Kyler Murray
QB: Baker Mayfield
RB: Alex Collins
RB: Khalil Herbert
WR: Chase Claypool
WR: Justin Jefferson
TE: Travis Kelce
Flex: Kadarius Toney

Bench:
Jared Goff
David Johnson
Marvin Jones
Rashod Bateman
Justin Jacobs
Clyde Edwards-Helaire (IR)

What QB can you get from FA? You should be able to do better than Mac Jones from FA in most leagues. I think you'll have a hard time riding Goff and Mayfield for the rest of the season. That aside, seems a good trade.

I'm dumb, you roster two QBs so you probably can't do any better. Not sure I'd take the trade in that case.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Got McNichols in 4/5 leagues. Only one I didn’t was my goon league you dicks. Guess everyone was looking for AD.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Perry Mason Jar posted:

What QB can you get from FA? You should be able to do better than Mac Jones from FA in most leagues. I think you'll have a hard time riding Goff and Mayfield for the rest of the season. That aside, seems a good trade.

I'm dumb, you roster two QBs so you probably can't do any better. Not sure I'd take the trade in that case.

Well the thing is that even if I somehow do go to the playoffs this year, I have little chance of making it past the first round. So holding Kyler is kind of pointless? Maybe I should shop Kyler elsewhere? I dunno.

To me, having Mike Williams as a keeper next year is pretty worth it alone (I dont think that this cold streak Herbert is having is going to last) and if Mac Jones pans out then that turns the trade into a major win.

E: He also has Teddy Bridgewater who i could swap in...but he's a 5th rounder which doesn't seem as worth it.

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Nov 3, 2021

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Cool, Rodgers puts me in a tough spot. Do I just grab Wentz or Cousins (or Love?) off waivers, or do I try to trade out some of my bench depth to get Joe Burrow from the guy who has been starting Josh Allen?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

shyduck posted:

Aaron Rodgers is out Sunday due to COVID, Jordan Love to get his first start

I’m not sure that the Chiefs can stop the run even if they wanted to

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I've asked for help here before but this is by far the toughest fantasy decision I've ever had to make. Probably a long winded post but bear with me. Any advice is appreciated.

I'm in a 12 team PPR Dynasty league. I won the title last year. Here's my roster.

QB- Kyler Murray
RB- Dalvin Cook
RB- D'andre Swift
WR- Mike Evans
WR- Jerry Jeudy
FLEX- Jakobi Meyers
FLEX- Cole Beasley
TE- Travis Kelce
K- Harrison Butker

Bench

- Kirk Cousins
- Adrian Peterson
- Jordan Howard
- Alexander Mattison
- Ty Johnson
- Mark Ingram
- Jeremy McNichols
- Jamal Agnew
- Van Jefferson
- Quez Watkins
- Jared Cook
- Adam Trautman

I.R. (here's the killer)

- Derrick Henry
- Michael Thomas
- TY Hilton

I had no intentions to sell guys at our deadline, but I'm at a crossroads. The top team is 8-0 and completed loaded (Lamar, Zeke, Kamara, Cupp, Lockett, Keenan Allen, Tyreek Hill, McCluarin, Waller...somehow I beat him in the title game last season). Out of the blue today a contender texted me asking if I was interested in selling guys off. I kind of chuckled but then he was making serious offers that actually made me think twice. Here's what he's currently offering, and he even said he could go a little higher if need be. Side note: I don't have any draft picks in the top 24 until 2024 which seems relevant.

He gives: 2022 1st rounder (pick 10-12 probably), 2023 unprotected 1st rounder, Devonta Smith, Mike Gesicki

I give him: Mike Evans and Travis Kelce

These guys are both awesome players, but I'm almost certain both have peaked. Evans is pretty touchdown dependent in a very crowded offense and Kelce is 32 years old. He'll still be a good tight end for a few years but I don't think I'll ever get the return I can get now for him.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

I would lean towards taking that, but it's tough. If you could for sure count on Henry and Thomas coming back at 100% next year, I'd say keep your group together and make a championship run. But I'm not sure you should bank on that, and without them you've not got great depth. Taking this deal would let you add some more depth with good drafting, get your roster a little younger, and not tank your competitiveness if Henry and Thomas do come back strong.

If there was another late 1st coming your way, I'd say it's a no brainer accept, fwiw. If they'd add a 2nd, I'd take it, and if this is the final offer, I'd think really hard and probably still go for it.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

sourdough posted:

I would lean towards taking that, but it's tough. If you could for sure count on Henry and Thomas coming back at 100% next year, I'd say keep your group together and make a championship run. But I'm not sure you should bank on that, and without them you've not got great depth. Taking this deal would let you add some more depth with good drafting, get your roster a little younger, and not tank your competitiveness if Henry and Thomas do come back strong.

If there was another late 1st coming your way, I'd say it's a no brainer accept, fwiw. If they'd add a 2nd, I'd take it, and if this is the final offer, I'd think really hard and probably still go for it.

I'm going to make a push for Rashod Bateman in addition to the stuff above. Luckily for me there's another guy who's pretty interested in Travis Kelce and made a pretty serious offer for just him so I have a little bit of leverage.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

e: nm going with my butt on this

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Nov 3, 2021

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Saquon apparently also tested positive for COVID
OBJ is basically getting fired after his Dad posted an ELEVEN-MINUTE LONG Instagram video of Baker missing OBJ when he's wide open.

Today is shaping up to be a goddamn We Didn't Start the Fire of NFL news.

ESPN's top headlines going nuts:

EDIT: Just realized there's a dude here who literally did start a goddamn fire.

Vargo fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Nov 3, 2021

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Helicopter parents in the NFL lmao

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I was able to snag Jeudy! Now I will never make the right decision between him and Sutton.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Chernabog posted:

I was able to snag Jeudy! Now I will never make the right decision between him and Sutton.

I have both Jeudy and Tim Patrick and I'm keeping them both benched until I can see what's up with the Broncos right now. It seems like they're probably gonna go 3-WR with Noah Fant in the mix and I don't know if we'll get a real top-guy for certain for a few weeks.

big fork small knife
Jan 23, 2006

Very stupid situation but I’ve been starting Trevor Lawrence all season at QB. I have Buffalo’s defense and that’s who Lawrence is playing this week so I’m looking to replace him (for this week or maybe for good).

Should I go for Wentz, Love or White over Lawrence? Think Daniel and Mac Jones are available too…

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Chernabog posted:

Yeah you just snagged yourself a headache. Neither of them is going to pull away as a definite #1 WR. Best I could say is to play whoever isn’t getting the best CB/DB coverage for the week.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I drafted Sutton and picked up Jeudy last week. Traded Sutton to the Ridley manager for Michael Carter (I had Henry). Slight over pay, but worth it to avoid those headaches.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

big fork small knife posted:

Very stupid situation but I’ve been starting Trevor Lawrence all season at QB. I have Buffalo’s defense and that’s who Lawrence is playing this week so I’m looking to replace him (for this week or maybe for good).

Should I go for Wentz, Love or White over Lawrence? Think Daniel and Mac Jones are available too…

I'd rather start Wentz this week and rest of the season over Lawrence.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Does anyone have a read on Derrick gore? Is he a starter for the Chiefs? He seems to have cleared waivers everywhere, but it doesn't seem like CEH is particularly close to returning.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Please put Blake Bortles on the Packers lol

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Please put Blake Bortles on the Packers lol
I dont ever want to risk injury upon anyone but I hope Blake Bortles makes his way onto the field as the QB for the Packers.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Ayudo posted:

Does anyone have a read on Derrick gore? Is he a starter for the Chiefs? He seems to have cleared waivers everywhere, but it doesn't seem like CEH is particularly close to returning.

I picked him up cause pickins are slim and it's either him or Singletary. Or I guess Lindsay/Burkhead.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Ayudo posted:

I picked him up just thinking he might come in handy in the future but had to drop him for
Tua because Rodgers is an idiot

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Mikey Purp posted:

Whatever happened to the Tajae Sharpe hype train? That was a fun one.

the time has come

TAJAE SHARPE Y'ALL

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I feel somehow honored that a random post of mine from 4 years ago was just raised out of the ashes. It's decided - I will pick up Tajae.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Ty1990 posted:

I've asked for help here before but this is by far the toughest fantasy decision I've ever had to make. Probably a long winded post but bear with me. Any advice is appreciated.

I'm in a 12 team PPR Dynasty league. I won the title last year. Here's my roster.

QB- Kyler Murray
RB- Dalvin Cook
RB- D'andre Swift
WR- Mike Evans
WR- Jerry Jeudy
FLEX- Jakobi Meyers
FLEX- Cole Beasley
TE- Travis Kelce
K- Harrison Butker

Bench

- Kirk Cousins
- Adrian Peterson
- Jordan Howard
- Alexander Mattison
- Ty Johnson
- Mark Ingram
- Jeremy McNichols
- Jamal Agnew
- Van Jefferson
- Quez Watkins
- Jared Cook
- Adam Trautman

I.R. (here's the killer)

- Derrick Henry
- Michael Thomas
- TY Hilton

I had no intentions to sell guys at our deadline, but I'm at a crossroads. The top team is 8-0 and completed loaded (Lamar, Zeke, Kamara, Cupp, Lockett, Keenan Allen, Tyreek Hill, McCluarin, Waller...somehow I beat him in the title game last season). Out of the blue today a contender texted me asking if I was interested in selling guys off. I kind of chuckled but then he was making serious offers that actually made me think twice. Here's what he's currently offering, and he even said he could go a little higher if need be. Side note: I don't have any draft picks in the top 24 until 2024 which seems relevant.

He gives: 2022 1st rounder (pick 10-12 probably), 2023 unprotected 1st rounder, Devonta Smith, Mike Gesicki

I give him: Mike Evans and Travis Kelce

These guys are both awesome players, but I'm almost certain both have peaked. Evans is pretty touchdown dependent in a very crowded offense and Kelce is 32 years old. He'll still be a good tight end for a few years but I don't think I'll ever get the return I can get now for him.

After talking all day to two other owners I ended up trading Evans and Kelce seperatley.

I shipped out:

Travis Kelce
Mike Evans

I got back:

Devonta Smith
Chase Claypool
Dalton Schultz
2022 third rounder
2023 first rounder
2024 first rounder

It really hurts but I don’t think I’m getting that return for those two players at this time next year.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Ty1990 posted:

After talking all day to two other owners I ended up trading Evans and Kelce seperatley.

I shipped out:

Travis Kelce
Mike Evans

I got back:

Devonta Smith
Chase Claypool
Dalton Schultz
2022 third rounder
2023 first rounder
2024 first rounder

It really hurts but I don’t think I’m getting that return for those two players at this time next year.

I think if you are not going to be contending this year that’s good for you. I think this might be Kelce’s last good season for fantasy purposes. And Schultz looks legit

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Ty1990 posted:

I shipped out:

Travis Kelce
Mike Evans

I got back:

Devonta Smith
Chase Claypool
Dalton Schultz
2022 third rounder
2023 first rounder
2024 first rounder

That's a solid deal. Claypool + Schultz is better than Gesicki imo. Kinda sucks the 1sts are a few years out, but not too big a deal.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

How much would you guys value Chris Godwin and DJ Moore in dynasty? I'm looking into the suitors for Cook+Mattison that I've been posting about. One guy is 3rd in points scored and tied for best record at 6-2. He is weak at QB (Baker, Goff, Taysom, Mariota, Keenum) and dealing with a bunch of injuries, so I dont expect him to win the championship so trading with him is more appealing to me. I was debating if I would want to try for more picks or do something like a 2022 1st and 2nd (or maybe 2023 2nd), and Godwin/DJ Moore and another fringe player. What do you guys think? I think its still a little light on value for me but I also worry saying two firsts and Godwin/DJM for Cook+Mattison is asking too much.

Ty1990 posted:

I shipped out:

Travis Kelce
Mike Evans

I got back:

Devonta Smith
Chase Claypool
Dalton Schultz
2022 third rounder
2023 first rounder
2024 first rounder

I'm new to dynasty but if I were you I'd be very happy with those trades. I feel like its some really great young value at WR (both have QB issues but both have a TON of potential) and as was mentioned, Schultz is looking legit.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Nov 4, 2021

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Ty1990 posted:

I shipped out:

Travis Kelce
Mike Evans

I got back:

Devonta Smith
Chase Claypool
Dalton Schultz
2022 third rounder
2023 first rounder
2024 first rounder

That's a steal

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

So I just lost a game due to the NFL changing an assist to a tackle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Redraft PPR I have DKM on a bye and other WRs out injured, who do I pick up out of the following?
Jamal Agnew vs Buf
Allen Lazard @ KC
Tajae Sharpe @ NO
Zach Pascal vs NYJ (tonight)
KJ Osborn @ BAL
Cedrick Wilson vs DEN
Laviska vs Buf
Nico Collins @ MIA
Gabriel Davis vs JAX

There is a huge list of nobodies and those are just guys that look most appelaing to me. Hardman, Quez Watkins, Amon-Ra, Reagor, the list of available fantasty most-irrelevants goes on. Sigh.

shyduck posted:

So I just lost a game due to the NFL changing an assist to a tackle.
I just found out I won a game due to an unknown stat correction. Went from losing two games by less than a point this week to being one and one.