Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

Consummate Professional posted:

I think I have a brutal sinus infection

I once got chlamydia in my throat. At least you don't have sinus clap. Or do you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/jwjVSy0.mp4

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

Id be wearing more protection

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Lpzie posted:

i dont give a poo poo..... i love trump. gently caress u!!!!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

this is my favorite part of that Guardian article: “The King’s life is moving peacefully towards its close,” was the final notice issued by George V’s doctor, Lord Dawson, at 9.30pm on the night of 20 January 1936. Not long afterwards, Dawson injected the king with 750mg of morphine and a gram of cocaine – enough to kill him twice over – in order to ease the monarch’s suffering, and to have him expire in time for the printing presses of the Times, which rolled at midnight.

"god save the king," i say as i administer the royal speedball

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Consummate Professional posted:

I think I have a brutal sinus infection

i had one from like friday until this morning, i was waking up with so much mucus running down my throat i felt like i had to puke and constant headaches

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
I don't give a trump... I love gently caress. poo poo U!!!

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Drinkin early today

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

cumshitter posted:

"god save the king," i say as i administer the royal speedball

This would kill 10 old dying farts. The king was royally used to this

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYLxkGz00d0

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Ol sakkman posted:

I once got chlamydia in my throat. At least you don't have sinus clap. Or do you?

I doubt it

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
din din

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
I had to take tramadol to swallow water I don't recommend throat clap

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
"your test results came back positive for... What the gently caress? Take whatever you want, get out of my office"

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

agility competitions are getting wild

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d8ExlnfXUc

RuckusRouser
Sep 28, 2015

Theres a lot of close ups of landing gear

I didn't get a chance to catch the Rolling Stones concert last night, which song did JFK Jr. choose to take the stage during?

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Eat poo poo Tony hawk

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
Tony hawk's Pro skater 2 (android edition)

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:trumppop:

RuckusRouser
Sep 28, 2015

Theres a lot of close ups of landing gear

I hope it was "Who's Driving Your Plane?"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
"you drive my plane wild"

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Eating lead in the neighborhood

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Todd Falcon’s Twitter is hilarious, he posts about how people know of him but don’t actually believe it’s him when they meet him in person.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
it would own if every royal died in such a way that suddenly that pedo cousin who hung out with epstien became rightwise born king of england and everyone in britain had to pretend this was fine

like they do the royal proceedings and coronation poo poo but everyone is scowling and clearly unhappy with it. the bishop of canterbury or whatever has to place the crown on his head and give him the scepter but hes clearly pissed off and whispers "loving nonce" under his breath

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hatebag posted:

Eating lead in the neighborhood

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

"I'm the one that asked them to sue me. I don't care if it's a scrillion, a billion, whatever. It's all just a joke," Lindell said, adding that he's "not worried" about Dominion's "frivolous" lawsuits, which he alleges are an attempt to suppress his voice "by trying to bankrupt Mike Lindell."

Lindell predicted that state attorneys general will soon file a lawsuit resulting in the Supreme Court getting rid of all voting machines — and overturning the results of the 2020 election.

"I want to take Dominion, the company, melt down the machines and use the metal for prison bars, and the plastic for the little trays they served breakfast on in prison, for all the Dominion people that were involved in this, and all the other criminals like Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, the (Chinese Communist Party), everyone that was part of the biggest crime in the history of the world."

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Ol sakkman posted:

I don't give a trump... I love gently caress. poo poo U!!!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ol sakkman really channeling the zeitgeist of trumothread

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

reminder that skateboard is a lethal weapon capable of decapitation

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

never grind on anything you don’t plan to kill

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

oh yeah? then why is kyle rittenhouse still alive then

checkm8

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

Bethamphetamine posted:

"I'm the one that asked them to sue me. I don't care if it's a scrillion, a billion, whatever. It's all just a joke," Lindell said, adding that he's "not worried" about Dominion's "frivolous" lawsuits, which he alleges are an attempt to suppress his voice "by trying to bankrupt Mike Lindell."

Lindell predicted that state attorneys general will soon file a lawsuit resulting in the Supreme Court getting rid of all voting machines — and overturning the results of the 2020 election.

"I want to take Dominion, the company, melt down the machines and use the metal for prison bars, and the plastic for the little trays they served breakfast on in prison, for all the Dominion people that were involved in this, and all the other criminals like Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, the (Chinese Communist Party), everyone that was part of the biggest crime in the history of the world."

Wonder what he said instead of CCP

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
jeering crowd outside buckingham palace: oi beefeater, you in the stupid hat, is you proud wot youse guardin' a pedo mate? you 'elpin' that nonce?

*the royal palace guard remains motionless but for a single tear rolling down his cheek*

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

UFOTacoMan posted:

never grind on anything you don’t plan to kill

Bet you're a lot of fun in the club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

cumshitter posted:

it would own if every royal died in such a way that suddenly that pedo cousin who hung out with epstien became rightwise born king of england and everyone in britain had to pretend this was fine

like they do the royal proceedings and coronation poo poo but everyone is scowling and clearly unhappy with it. the bishop of canterbury or whatever has to place the crown on his head and give him the scepter but hes clearly pissed off and whispers "loving nonce" under his breath