Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Dr. Britt should certainly only ever lose the belt to Rosa (and probably soon, maybe at the equivalent of “Winter is Coming” this year), but Serena Deeb is swiftly working her way up to “end boss of the women’s division” in my mind and could easily slot in to take the belt off Britt if need be (though Britt would have to pivot to full-face instead of a heel that fans still love).

Just rewatched Deeb/Riho from DoN 2021, and yeah if Deeb can stay healthy she’s a shoe-in for a title reign down the line.

Give it to Thunder and have her drop it to Deeb down the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Well, both the Martin/Sydal match and the Baker/Abadon match turned out to be awesome.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Davros1 posted:

Well, both the Martin/Sydal match and the Baker/Abadon match turned out to be awesome.

Yeah the Britt/Abadon match was fun, which is exactly what it needed to be as a holiday gimmick match.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Is that Kingston/Punk feud set up the first thing that's completely not off TKs notepad? I know Cody & PAC vs Black/Andrade is a tweak to what was on there but Punk vs Eddie wasn't there at all?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Gaz-L posted:

Is that Kingston/Punk feud set up the first thing that's completely not off TKs notepad? I know Cody & PAC vs Black/Andrade is a tweak to what was on there but Punk vs Eddie wasn't there at all?

Yeah, I think it was Punk/Wardlow on the notepad.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/NaufalNoorSWS/status/1456039672413442051

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Not the spoiler I expected but I love it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Yeah, I think it was Punk/Wardlow on the notepad.

Tony saving the good matches for later

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

:supaburn:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I can't believe my favorite wrestler is in an AEW ring again.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Time wise, how does this work? I thought she did an OZ academy match recently or Chocopro

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
So, they hosed up and streamed all of next week's Elevation on their Facebook account. I skimmed through the matches before they pulled the video down. I didn't see all the results, but here's the lineup:

Chuck Taylor and Wheeler YUTA vs. Butcher and the Blade
Riho vs. Tootie Lynn
Matt Hardy vs. Dean Alexander
Emi Sakura and Nyla Rose w/ Lulu and Mei vs. Ruby Soho and Ryo Mizunami
Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Danny Adams aka Dan The Dad

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

TV Zombie posted:

Time wise, how does this work? I thought she did an OZ academy match recently or Chocopro

She worked a ChocoPro taping on Sunday and probably just hopped a plane right afterwards

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1456048256056766467?s=20

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

heel turn posted:

Riho vs. Tootie Lynn

Oh poo poo

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

beggar posted:

Oh poo poo

This was fun, both local talents got a big pop so there was a lot of energy for the "jobber" matches. And it's really neat to see Riho's crazy ragdolling live.

Ruby and Ryo teaming was lots of fun.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/flyingvtrigger/status/1456054063141883905?s=21

https://twitter.com/flyingvtrigger/status/1456054129164529664?s=21

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

There's my goblin

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/JDayErrday/status/1456790253348560896

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/thundrdomestyle/status/1456806473577680900?s=21

Looks like Heidi Howitzer is working Elevation

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

She wrestled for my local indie in August and was awesome

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nobody talks about MLW anymore but War Chamber technically doesn't air for another few weeks so I guess I'll put this here? TL;DR main takeaways are 1) It's cool to hear ACH is back in wrestling, 2) LU revival continues with Jeff Cobb back as Matanza but without the/any mask, so ???, and 3) Contra kicked out Jacob Fatu

MLW War Chamber full results

Alex Kane wins a ladder match for the vacant National Openweight title. Other participants were Alex Shelley, Myron Reed, Zenshi and surprise entrant ACH making his return to wrestling. Postmatch Tankman came out and was held back by security from fighting Kane
Gnarls Gavin makes his company debut defeating Budd Heavy
nZo makes his company debut defeating Matt Cross. Postmatch nZo attacks KC Navarro
TJP defeats Tankman in a semifinals match of the Opera Cup after Kane interferes
5150 (Danny Limelight and Slice Boogie) defeat Los Parks (El Hijo de LA Park and LA Park Jr) in a Philly street fight to win the tag titles
Navarro defeats Warhorse
Sea Stars (Ashley Vox and Delmi Exo) defeat Top Dogs (Davienne and Skylar)
Davey Richards defeats TJP to win the Opera Cup
LA Park defeats Homicide
Holidead defeats Willow Nightingale after interference from Dax and Blue Meanie
Arez defeats Aramis to win a briefcase full of cash
Team Hammer (Alex Hammerstone, Richard Holliday, EJ Nduka, Savio Vega and Jeff Cobb as maskless Matanza) defeat Contra (Jacob Fatu, Mads Krugger, Ikuro Kwon and 2 Sentai Death Squad soldiers) in War Chamber. Postmatch Contra kicks out Fatu

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
lol that there’s a wrestler named Budd Heavy

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Jeff Cobb hated wrestling under the mask so I assume they found some storyline excuse to get rid of it

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Matanza died in LU after getting his heart ripped out, so they can pretty much go whatever direction they want. AU's a spiritual successor to LU more than a direct sequel anyway, because they don't own the rights.

It kind of weirdly bugs me that Mads Krugger doesn't even attempt a German accent, even a bad one.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Chris James 2 posted:

Nobody talks about MLW anymore but War Chamber technically doesn't air for another few weeks so I guess I'll put this here? TL;DR main takeaways are 1) It's cool to hear ACH is back in wrestling, 2) LU revival continues with Jeff Cobb back as Matanza but without the/any mask, so ???, and 3) Contra kicked out Jacob Fatu

MLW War Chamber full results

Alex Kane wins a ladder match for the vacant National Openweight title. Other participants were Alex Shelley, Myron Reed, Zenshi and surprise entrant ACH making his return to wrestling. Postmatch Tankman came out and was held back by security from fighting Kane
Gnarls Gavin makes his company debut defeating Budd Heavy
nZo makes his company debut defeating Matt Cross. Postmatch nZo attacks KC Navarro
TJP defeats Tankman in a semifinals match of the Opera Cup after Kane interferes
5150 (Danny Limelight and Slice Boogie) defeat Los Parks (El Hijo de LA Park and LA Park Jr) in a Philly street fight to win the tag titles
Navarro defeats Warhorse
Sea Stars (Ashley Vox and Delmi Exo) defeat Top Dogs (Davienne and Skylar)
Davey Richards defeats TJP to win the Opera Cup
LA Park defeats Homicide
Holidead defeats Willow Nightingale after interference from Dax and Blue Meanie
Arez defeats Aramis to win a briefcase full of cash
Team Hammer (Alex Hammerstone, Richard Holliday, EJ Nduka, Savio Vega and Jeff Cobb as maskless Matanza) defeat Contra (Jacob Fatu, Mads Krugger, Ikuro Kwon and 2 Sentai Death Squad soldiers) in War Chamber. Postmatch Contra kicks out Fatu

LA Park vs Homicide is a match that should be fantastic, so I'm looking forward to seeing how MLW manages to make it feel utterly "OK"

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

forkboy84 posted:

LA Park vs Homicide is a match that should be fantastic, so I'm looking forward to seeing how MLW manages to make it feel utterly "OK"

Probably the same way that every other MLW "dream match" underwhelms: the wrestlers get poo poo pay so they phone it in

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
a company being dumb/greedy enough to bring in Enzo does not make me want to watch their product

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

At first I thought TEW2020’s bizarre indie fed lineups were just a quirk of the AI systems involved, but no MLW really just catches whoever’s in the wind

But yeah gently caress MLW

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1461110124307697664?s=20

aew please don't

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

You should probably mentally prepare for that, yeah. Bucks and FTR are likely both pushing to bring them in.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

cool they pwn

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
dem boys dem boys dem boys

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/HighFlyLo/status/1461131572426514439

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Well this beats my spoiler

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1461132359709958146?s=21

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

If Big Bicep Tony doesn't offer Trish a contract, he's loving up

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1461132540065030145

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Her and Gresham were my top 2 picks for ROH pickups

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Tony, cough up for Gimme Back My Bullets. Recommending they use a Skynyrd song was the last positive thing Cornette did in the biz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

also from the sound of things adora doesn't get squashed