Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

The feet are an open, upside down pocket watch

Catpain Slack posted:

You can add a bunch of birds flying around the lighthouse in an infinity pattern.

And it's making GBS threads an infinity symbol turning into a flock of ravens. The ravens are clumped in groups, the numeric values of which correspond to my dead dads birthday.

And there it is, the most meaningful, personal and unique tattoo ever devised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

….which way up is it going?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

whypick1 posted:

I've had this sticky note saved forever of a really terrible tattoo idea:

Start with an infinity symbol (put a heartbeat in there, room permitting). Put an upside-down anchor directly on top of it. Between the flukes (a term I literally just had to look up) of the anchor and the infinity symbol would be the phrase "I Refuse / to Sink". Then from the point of the anchor you would have birds flying off into the distance along a curved line.

I honestly have no clue why/how this popped into my head, but I deemed it worth remembering even though I know I'll never get it (already have part of that joke, best place to put it is already covered).

if you were to draw it up and put it on pinterest i guarantee people will get it for themselves

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

History Comes Inside! posted:

….which way up is it going?

Oh, the right way...

WHEN I LOOK AT IT

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVnSUd0v4zW/?utm_medium=copy_link

What in the

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
The Korean hashtag translates to "water drop tattoo" and even knowing that doesn't help with half of them. I honestly thought they were supposed to look like dermal piercings.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

"Uhh ma'am I'm not a doctor but your tiddy is bleeding"

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
They look like cigarette burns. W T everloving F

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Oh it's NOT a clitoris

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm glad I am not the only person who thought that.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Shoehead posted:

Oh it's NOT a clitoris

Thread title?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I wanna see someone get a realistic teardrop tattoo

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Snowy posted:

I wanna see someone get a realistic teardrop tattoo

They just smudge a bit of ink on your cheek and say “done!”

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
A tattoo you have to explain to others is a bad tattoo.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Informative!

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Miss Giddy from Fury Road, but all the tattoos are from the anarchists cookbook. Going into the apocalypse fully armed with the knowledge of How To Really Mess Up A McDonald's

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Flint_Paper posted:

Miss Giddy from Fury Road, but all the tattoos are from the anarchists cookbook. Going into the apocalypse fully armed with the knowledge of How To Really Mess Up A McDonald's

Most of the napalm, firebomb, etc recipes don't actually work. The original version was just the parts about staying under the radar of police, etc, but then the FBI started pressuring him to add honeypot poo poo.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

And just like that, I'm dying to read a good history of it all. God drat I bet there's some stories in there.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
See now I need to tattoo that tek of how to produce pseudoephedrine from meth on me, so that when Sudafed is finally banned I can still manage my post-nasal drip without relying on desperately trying to hold back the cough-gag-vomit loop

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Shoehead posted:

Oh it's NOT a clitoris

It’s NOT not a clitoris

Also I want a tattoo of a deodorant stick that says “I Refuse to Stink”

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

Also I want a tattoo of a deodorant stick that says “I Refuse to Stink”

You absolutely have to do this. Bonus points if you get it in your armpit.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Phy posted:

See now I need to tattoo that tek of how to produce pseudoephedrine from meth on me, so that when Sudafed is finally banned I can still manage my post-nasal drip without relying on desperately trying to hold back the cough-gag-vomit loop

I don't know if you can make pseudoephedrine from new meth, all the methods I've seen published were based on the old shake n bake meth.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
So, now I immediately wonder if there are any "livestrong" rubber band tattoos.

EDIT: Yes. Of course there are, but most of them are boring.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This is a butt stuff thing, right? But is it a symbol of your prowess in rummaging, or a sort of depth-marker for people who'll be giving you the treatment?

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

I once dated a dude who wanted to get ruler measurements on his forearm for reference purposes, until his tattoo artist took him aside and kindly explained why he should not do that.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Bibliotechno Music posted:

I once dated a dude who wanted to get ruler measurements on his forearm for reference purposes, until his tattoo artist took him aside and kindly explained why he should not do that.

I know a guy who did it.

DeadlyMuffin
Jul 3, 2007

Because it's something that's done in the butt stuff community?

Do they call themselves Butt Stuffers? :marc:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DeadlyMuffin posted:

Do they call themselves Butt Stuffers? :marc:

Clearly they should

:buttfame:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Chitin posted:

I know a guy who did it.

Adam Savage has a ruler tattoo on his forearm, but there are no numbers on it, so you can't really confuse it for, uh, the other kind of numbers forearm tattoo.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Philippe posted:

Adam Savage has a ruler tattoo on his forearm, but there are no numbers on it, so you can't really confuse it for, uh, the other kind of numbers forearm tattoo.

Ah yeah fair enough. His is just lines. It's pretty cool actually, and he finds it useful as a quick and dirty measurement. Inches on the left arm, centimeters on the right.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Chitin posted:

I know a guy who did it.

I think Adam's awesome, but the tattoo... eh

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Scratch Monkey posted:

I think Adam's awesome

His sister doesn't

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Isn't his sister like clinically insane?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Most of the napalm, firebomb, etc recipes don't actually work. The original version was just the parts about staying under the radar of police, etc, but then the FBI started pressuring him to add honeypot poo poo.

What about the Uncle Fester books?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wasabi the J posted:

Isn't his sister like clinically insane?

Yeah their mother came out in support of him saying she’d been accusing various family members of abuse for years and it all stemmed from some mental health stuff.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Seriously hoping it's not some terrible gaslighting thing but aside from being incredibly unsafe I don't really hate Adam Savage.

Also re: the cookbook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUT2J0PJJjM

Wasabi the J has a new favorite as of 21:51 on Nov 5, 2021

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Someone might confuse a ruler with a concentration camp tattoo? That would have to be a really lovely tattoo of a ruler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Snowy posted:

Someone might confuse a ruler with a concentration camp tattoo? That would have to be a really lovely tattoo of a ruler

Oh, you sweet summer child.