Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Was that the Emily Ratajkowski interview where he was like “hey this lady has some pretty big cans but it seems like she’s into books!? Go figure!”

EDIT: LOL yes

https://twitter.com/davidklion/status/1322937889542623239?s=21

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Nov 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/emrata/status/1322986036369235971

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

He also got an insane contract with the Atlantic where they'll pay him 160k for six articles in a year.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
That fuckin' guy.

Brie went on Andrew Sullivan's podcast recently. She seems very dedicated to getting into debates with shitheads.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1456055391662579712?s=21

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Holy poo poo

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

It's amazing how accurate Felix's description of Kamala as "the weird lady at your work" is

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1454232139847831552?t=5C0FxJHwX_10bxckOZq5ag&s=19

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

which one is Colin Robinson?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

uber_stoat posted:

which one is Colin Robinson?

Chris

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Gripweed posted:

It's amazing how accurate Felix's description of Kamala as "the weird lady at your work" is

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1454232139847831552?t=5C0FxJHwX_10bxckOZq5ag&s=19

jesus loving christ

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

lol

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://instagram.com/stories/byyourlogic/2699113293325463034?utm_medium=share_sheet

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Sink his boat.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Every time Kamala speaks or acts it's incredibly off putting. Every video of her laughing or dancing or whatever it so phony.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Harris put black people in jail because their kids skipped school and destroyed families because of non-violent drug offenses while lying about smoking weed and liking rap music. She’s as close to an Aunt Tammi as you can get and she’s an absolutely dogshit politician and I’m sad she has such a huge window of opportunity to become president.

While I absolutely do want little brown and black and Asian girls to have heroes, strong women they can look up to, I’m hella bummed that might be Kamala Harris instead of someone who deserves it like Ilhan Omar, basically the only politician I respect anymore

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Groovelord Neato posted:

Every time Kamala speaks or acts it's incredibly off putting. Every video of her laughing or dancing or whatever it so phony.

There was a really funny video towards the end of Biden's campaign run where she was doing an event and it started raining, and she started dancing in the rain. Libs lost their minds at how cool she was, but she looked like she was doing the Little Kicks.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

X-Ray Pecs posted:

There was a really funny video towards the end of Biden's campaign run where she was doing an event and it started raining, and she started dancing in the rain. Libs lost their minds at how cool she was, but she looked like she was doing the Little Kicks.

I have every cringe-inducing gif or video of her dancing or laughing etched into my mind so I know exactly what you're talking about.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I enjoy the show being referenced and also the podcast being referenced.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Gripweed posted:

On my knees just pleading to stop trying to make this woman happen.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
If the Dems go with Kamala at the next election it doesn’t matter who the GOP pick the map is gonna look like ‘84

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Heh.... Tupac.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Lmao the Dems are gonna put up Harris and Clinton and the GOP is gonna run Trump and the Dems are gonna get bodied in the biggest landslide victory of our lifetimes

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

Lmao the Dems are gonna put up Harris and Clinton and the GOP is gonna run Trump and the Dems are gonna get bodied in the biggest landslide victory of our lifetimes

:yeah:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

¡Floss-Latino is back, baby!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bust Rodd posted:

I think they know not to involve Clinton, but Harris will be 2016 except we know the results ahead of time, and how depressing or funny it will end up being will depend on the person.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Bust Rodd posted:

And you'll be denounced as a racist and misogynist for saying this out loud.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

The Kingfish posted:

¡Floss-Latino is back, baby!

I thought it was replaced by Scotch-Irish Mouthwash campaign

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Matt's prediction that the GOP will increase it's stranglehold on political power while the Libs increase their stranglehold on culture is so drat true and going to result in even more broken brains on both sides than there are now.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Matt is correct about everything all the time

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The media reaction to Virginia is driving me insane even though I knew deep down they were gonna do this. You ran your boring moderate! He lost! They're the reason nothing is happened in Congress!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Groovelord Neato posted:

The media reaction to Virginia is driving me insane even though I knew deep down they were gonna do this. You ran your boring moderate! He lost! They're the reason nothing is happened in Congress!
Yeah for someone to blame ‘the left’ for the results on Tuesday means that they are straight up covering for people like Manchin who are the reason that a bill wasn’t passed in the summer when it should have been

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

loving Carville was on TV talking about how the dems need a "woke detox center". Bitch McAuliffe is YOUR guy.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

PostNouveau posted:

Matt is correct about everything all the time

Matt is too much of an herb to appreciate things that are objectively fun and silly, he can’t ever just put on a baseball cap and enjoy himself, everything has to mean something.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

loving Carville was on TV talking about how the dems need a "woke detox center". Bitch McAuliffe is YOUR guy.
Yes and McAuliffe ran on ‘Trump Bad!’, not the progressive bills that the Dem state legislature passed

I don’t understand why anyone would even listen to Carville these days

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Bust Rodd posted:

Matt is too much of an herb to appreciate things that are objectively fun and silly, he can’t ever just put on a baseball cap and enjoy himself, everything has to mean something.

I find his complete lack of chill refreshing.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

FlamingLiberal posted:

Yes and McAuliffe ran on ‘Trump Bad!’, not the progressive bills that the Dem state legislature passed

I don’t understand why anyone would even listen to Carville these days

The dipshit endorsed Bennet for president.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It is weird because while I see them complain the left is forcing them to act “woke” and alienate people, the left is what I see who want healthcare, labor rights, and meaningful legislation to help LGBT people, when you have the moderate Dems who put up a rainbow flag but aren’t changing anything else.

There’s a definite advantage of the GOP being able to motivate their voters over the dumbest poo poo, but the Dems need to focus on what actually motivates voters to come out instead of blaming people for not being motivated.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I definitely want to see Billy Porter whip a man, but I also want universal healthcare.

I admit, I'm totally baffled at how the Party and their media surrogates are blaming the progressive left for anything. They have control of the party, they ran on being anti-Trump and "moderate," and they ate poo poo. What does anything that any leftist did have anything to do with this?! I know that when your viewpoint dominates mainstream news, you can just blatantly fabricate poo poo, but I'm still confused.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Reminds me of when they read the Dershowitz piece where the Dersh says he's a "Hillary Clinton Democrat" and how Trump is good at politics because his extremism engenders extremism on the other side and that the Democrats can only win an election from "the middle".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

The dipshit endorsed Bennet for president.
Oh god I forgot about that