Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
The ghost of Roddie Piper stalking around Alcatraz to this day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

that Itoh broke kayfabe for this is the biggest shock in 2021

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
sds' tweet was cringe as gently caress but this is definitely something that didn't need to get hashed out in public

i have a close friend who passed away a number of years ago who was prominent in a particular scene and a lot of people who never knew him have co-opted his identity to clout chase or act like they knew him or how he'd feel about stuff so i do understand getting annoyed or fired up about that kind of thing but yeah it's not a good look for anyone involved

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
She should just tell kalisto off for acting like him and brodie were close when they didn't like each other through the years if working in wwe instead of jumping on the tweet about an easy to make typo which is what a lot of people who've seen the tweets think the whole thing is about.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

She should just tell kalisto off for acting like him and brodie were close when they didn't like each other through the years if working in wwe instead of jumping on the tweet about an easy to make typo which is what a lot of people who've seen the tweets think the whole thing is about.

She should do whatever the gently caress she wants

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I think they should have settled this issue inside the ring at Full Gear.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That DICK! posted:

Amanda Huber is weird and that kids gonna grow up into a mega psycho

What the gently caress

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I guess I stand by the position, I don't know

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/CeeHawk/status/1456266665419624450

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

who cares

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That Dick

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Because I’m. That. Dick.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/ShutUpExcalibur/status/1456279823618383872

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Its just one of those days. Where you don't want to wake up. Everything is hosed. Everybody sucks. You don't really know why, but you want to justify. Ripping someone's head off.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Just last night I sat up and spoke with the ghost of Roddie Piper for several hours

Last night I talked with the ghost of my very good friend Huntar Hurse Smedley and we hung and bung and went to a spectral concert featuring a very good friend of ours, Letme out of Moterhed.

I then told Stephanie about all this and she said "Hunter who" in a very confused tone and hung up the phone

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
I actually knew Brodie.

The dude was awesome.

That's all that matters.

Somebody post wrestlers holding pictures of cute cats or dogs or something please.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
https://twitter.com/aew/status/1456227223896264708?s=21

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

mactheknife posted:

i have a close friend who passed away a number of years ago who was prominent in a particular scene and a lot of people who never knew him have co-opted his identity to clout chase or act like they knew him or how he'd feel about stuff so i do understand getting annoyed or fired up about that kind of thing but yeah it's not a good look for anyone involved

Is it Vilerat? I have seen people do that with Vilerat on this website.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Negative One is already a psycho so it's really not a bold prediction imo

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Negative One is fine.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Is it Vilerat? I have seen people do that with Vilerat on this website.

It was not, but I've seen that too. Kind of jumps out to me now and it's always weird.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Every child is a psycho. Children haven't grown the non-psycho part of their brain yet.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

All this talk reminds me of a short story by Roald Dahl, Genesis & Catastrophe: A True Story.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

As the proud parent of a hyper-active 9-year-old, negative one is a step beyond.

But then I’ve also dealt with medically hyper-active kids about that age and he’s nothing like that.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

dromal phrenia posted:

Negative One is already a psycho so it's really not a bold prediction imo

It’s going to own in like ten years when -1 debuts holding the red TNT belt with a reformed Dark Order to challenge Cody

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Dacap posted:

It’s going to own in like ten years when -1 debuts holding the red TNT belt with a reformed Dark Order to challenge Cody

Cody is going to be Arn Pilled in 10 years, balding with a big ol belly. Still wearing the track suit, and sporting a matching tattoo on the other side of his neck.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cody is going to be Arn Pilled in 10 years, balding with a big ol belly. Still wearing the track suit, and sporting a matching tattoo on the other side of his neck.

They will make it even better when -1 destroys him.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Gumball Gumption posted:

They will make it even better when -1 destroys him.

That's what I'm saying! Hell yeah, Big Rig Jr gonna run Cody over.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

stab posted:

I actually knew Brodie.

The dude was awesome.

That's all that matters.

Somebody post wrestlers holding pictures of cute cats or dogs or something please.

https://twitter.com/sarraywwe/status/1456056601580687361?s=21

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

I'll twist and discredit That DICK!

the ol' dick twist

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rovert should go back in time and stay there.

If he was a real journalist my caller display would say 'Wrestling Observer' and not 'Mummy Napkin'.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

That DICK! posted:

i agree with you don’t worry but for reasons completely unrelated to the tweets

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

https://twitter.com/emisakura_gtmv/status/1456364143758487556?s=21

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hell yeah, lets continue weirdly discussing a dead man's wife and kid because that's normal

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my grandfather: with all due respect, prime minister mussolini's fraternity with this new german government is troubling. we should proceed cautiously.

orange carlisle's grandfather: lay off rear end in a top hat. his wife just died.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

definitely the same

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

never said anything weird, never will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Orange Carlisle posted:

Hell yeah, lets continue weirdly discussing a dead man's wife and kid because that's normal

You made this post more than two hours after the last post discussing that whole thing.