Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Lmao what if he gave her an ultimatum to either leave his picture up or she had to keep paying him

he 100% lawyered up rather than just slinking off into obscurity like a normal pervert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
I have no idea how people listen to them while exercising. I think I'd focus on them more than the exercise.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Azathoth posted:

he 100% lawyered up rather than just slinking off into obscurity like a normal pervert

I don't know how lawyers work but a lawyer getting out-contract lawed by a non lawyer has to be a pretty big own

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Best Friends posted:

I don't know how lawyers work but a lawyer getting out-contract lawed by a non lawyer has to be a pretty big own

Lawyers are incredibly siloed in what they do. Like don’t ever take advice from a lawyer unless it’s the exact area they practice. A brilliant criminal lawyer probably knows dog poo poo about contracts beyond what they learned in a class ten or fifteen years ago

But I think she actually worked for a big law firm didn’t she? So contracts would actually be in her area?

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
i haven't listened to cum town in years but hearing nick talk about how they cut his john mccain joke from red eye is real funny. might start listening again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rvXidnFonc

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Wtf happened with the Chapo website/ store, they forget to pay Squareapace or something

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

the mean lunch lady posted:

I have no idea how people listen to them while exercising. I think I'd focus on them more than the exercise.

It's genuinely ludicrous to me that someone would listen to a podcast whilst exercising and I guarantee people who are saying they do have never lifted any serious amount of weight. I have a curated lifting playlist that mostly features music like early Swans, Death Grips, metal staples like Pantera/80s Metallica/Gojira, and specific genres of EDM for High Intensity Interval Training. My current lifts are Deadlift 160kg 5x5, Overhead Press 60kg 4x8, Squat 140kg 5x5, Bench Press 100kg 4x8. This is in addition to a wide range of accessory work I do which is focused on hypertrophic training (i.e 3-4 sets of 10-12 with a focus on controlling the eccentric contraction). I'd estimate my current body fat percentage at 12% and I run 10km on alternate days within 45-50 minutes with little to no exertion.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Wizard Master posted:

It's genuinely ludicrous to me that someone would listen to a podcast whilst exercising and I guarantee people who are saying they do have never lifted any serious amount of weight. I have a curated lifting playlist that mostly features music like early Swans, Death Grips, metal staples like Pantera/80s Metallica/Gojira, and specific genres of EDM for High Intensity Interval Training. My current lifts are Deadlift 160kg 5x5, Overhead Press 60kg 4x8, Squat 140kg 5x5, Bench Press 100kg 4x8. This is in addition to a wide range of accessory work I do which is focused on hypertrophic training (i.e 3-4 sets of 10-12 with a focus on controlling the eccentric contraction). I'd estimate my current body fat percentage at 12% and I run 10km on alternate days within 45-50 minutes with little to no exertion.

nice lies you dumb bitch

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

a.p. dent posted:

i haven't listened to cum town in years but hearing nick talk about how they cut his john mccain joke from red eye is real funny. might start listening again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rvXidnFonc

cum town is still good. adam making GBS threads his pants, adam 'forgetting' stavs sandwich and calling the store, and the montgomery gentry episode had me dying. the montgomery gentry may be an all-timer.

though nick's been trying to kill the pod and failing so while most recent ones are still good they are nothing amazing.

Police_monitoring
Oct 11, 2021

by sebmojo

Wizard Master posted:

40 years old, bad heart genetically

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Post your squats and deadlifts wizard master.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wizard Master posted:

easily the best post you've ever made

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Xaris posted:

cum town is still good. adam making GBS threads his pants, adam 'forgetting' stavs sandwich and calling the store, and the montgomery gentry episode had me dying. the montgomery gentry may be an all-timer.

though nick's been trying to kill the pod and failing so while most recent ones are still good they are nothing amazing.

don't forget 45 minutes straight of putting penis in names of things

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

KomradeX posted:

Wtf happened with the Chapo website/ store, they forget to pay Squareapace or something

joe biden finally had enough

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Wizard Master posted:

me too

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Judakel posted:

joe biden finally had enough

I'll call it plausible.

Here's a weird thing I noticed listening to Trashfuture today, how can Alice say we need eco-Stalinism but still hate China?

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Wizard Master posted:

honestly, same

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Wizard Master posted:

what's your go to Swans exercise music? i used to run to the apostate or other longer songs of theirs. if you push hard it can really help with the runner's high

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

what's your go to Swans exercise music? i used to run to the apostate or other longer songs of theirs. if you push hard it can really help with the runner's high

lol i was thinking Zwan at first. my friend bought me their album for my birthday

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

Wizard Master posted:

is this an unsourced quote

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Wizard Master posted:

Cute loving baby numbers bitch

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Wizard Master posted:

i do this but with eating those PopCorners! chips from Costco. They are made in Middletown NY so that's a big plus too.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i also listen to podcasts while driving and enjoyed this cum town today: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCIJAM3HnqY

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i play Swans songs over the gym intercom. everyone becomes very cross with me.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I listen to podcasts either when laying down in the evening after taking my evening dose of suboxone (I split it into two doses a day) or while doing cardio exercise. There usually aren't enough podcasts to fill all this time each week, though (unless there's also something like Blowback or Hell of Presidents going on).

Something about opioid dependence seems to gently caress with weight-lifting, though. Doing the lifting itself is obviously still possible, but it doesn't make me feel good anymore. The natural release of endorphins seems to have little to no effect, which just makes things unpleasant and leaves me feeling like poo poo. It sucks, because I used to enjoy it a lot before the addiction. Even the cardio just makes me want to sleep afterwards, instead of leaving me refreshed.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

The no-wave albums like Filth or Public Castration is a Good Idea for lifting but the title track off The Glowing Man has a good buildup and Motorik beat for running

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

does he suck rear end in a "5 nights at Freddies voted for Trump" way or in the "Night in the Woods guy who killed himself for being a pedophile" kind of way

he posted about how statuary rape was nbd and not really rape I think

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

FrancisFukyomama posted:

he posted about how statuary rape was nbd and not really rape I think

Isn't he also a weirdo Christian? At least according to Sterling

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

does he suck rear end in a "5 nights at Freddies voted for Trump" way or in the "Night in the Woods guy who killed himself for being a pedophile" kind of way

He sucks in the "the Google manifesto guy was right and anyone that thinks otherwise is a cancel culture SJW" kind of way.

Hilariously his comment got deleted by the r/Factorio mods which caused him to melt down.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Wizard Master posted:

I listen to shoegaze at work on my earpod

also I listened to the overworld theme from Final Fantasy 4 (SNES) extended to an hour because I'm seriously not going to notice that hour going by

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KomradeX posted:

I'll call it plausible.

Here's a weird thing I noticed listening to Trashfuture today, how can Alice say we need eco-Stalinism but still hate China?

That would be because Alice is generally Extremely Stupid And Annoying

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

KomradeX posted:

Isn't he also a weirdo Christian? At least according to Sterling

he was a dark horse donor in some election or organization or something, I can't recall

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
wizard master strolls in and easily collects 15 empty quotes rping a 2013 gbs guy

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
I've really enjoyed Nick Mullen's character arc; from rightfully cracking on trust fund kids cosplaying communist to just wanting to be a Chinese peasant

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

I've really enjoyed Nick Mullen's character arc; from rightfully cracking on trust fund kids cosplaying communist to just wanting to be a Chinese peasant

also liam neesons cock is huge

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

KomradeX posted:

I'll call it plausible.

She's English, right?

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1456237290179661824

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

KomradeX posted:

I'll call it plausible.

It's because they're Chinese, OP

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Of course there's no society on earth he'd prefer than this one -- it's the best society to be rich in, and he's rich.