Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Doesn't the team have to say if he's on the 2 negative test to come back or 10 day protocol?

I really think reporters were just giving him a pass because he said he had been and thought "oh he's just being extra cautious what a good team mate!" when he was still following protocols. Turned out he's just arrogant prick.

The team roster moves announcement came later in the afternoon. National reporters said he was out due to COVID in the morning, then reported he was unvaxxinated shortly thereafter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

What the gently caress did he think would happen if he caught Covid and had to follow the unvaccinated protocols which involve very public things like missing games and practices?

I bet he actually didn't think anything because he was 100% sure eating clay would make him Covid invincible so it would never have a followup

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

MJeff posted:

Hes a moron that thinks he's smarter than everybody else.

someone already said libertarian

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mystic Stylez posted:

I bet he actually didn't think anything because he was 100% sure eating clay would make him Covid invincible so it would never have a followup

This is probably the correct answer.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
It owns because he genuinely appears to want to be a celebrity and it probably burns his grits that a significant portion of the population will write him off as a dumbass.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao anyone else remember when this forum was like die hard libertarian?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

It owns because he genuinely appears to want to be a celebrity and it probably burns his grits that a significant portion of the population will write him off as a dumbass.

Gweneth Paltrow's company Goop, despite being made fun of on the regular for selling a bunch of pseudoscience (including famously a jade egg for "vaginal weightlifting"), is worth a ton of money. It doesn't matter. He's probably pissed that all of this got out, but he's been doing weird poo poo for years.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

could be a major hipaa lawsuit coming

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Whenever he talks its gonna be whiny as hell.

What does he think a leak is? He tested positive and was immediately ruled out, which can only happen if he wasn't vaccinated. Rapport just connected the dots cause there was two loving dots.

Guze fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Nov 4, 2021

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Guze posted:

What does he think a leak is? He tested positive and was immediately ruled out, which can only happen if he wasn't vaccinated. Rapport just connected the dots cause there was two loving dots.

To be fair, connecting two dots is a lot for most sports reporters.

If they could do it in press release format

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Breakthrough cases are a thing, he wanted to just keep not mentioning his vax status.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Lmao anyone else remember when this forum was like die hard libertarian?

That was when everyone was younger though. As the forums got older the Libertarians moved on.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Magicpants posted:

I was gonna say, as stupid as this is, if someone from the NFL or Green Bay leaked his status it's a HIPAA violation.(Unless he signed something allowing them to release that information of course) But if it's like he was proudly telling teammates he wasn't vaccinated and that's where we found out, he doesn't have a leg to stand on here.

If he hasn't been very secretive about his unvaccinated status it might be hard for him to win any case I'd imagine.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Get hype.
https://twitter.com/theStevenRuiz/status/1456387447462449154
https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1456393847240421379

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Guze posted:

Connecting 2 or more dots is a HIPAA violation.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

wilderthanmild posted:

I was gonna say, as stupid as this is, if someone from the NFL or Green Bay leaked his status it's a HIPAA violation.(Unless he signed something allowing them to release that information of course) But if it's like he was proudly telling teammates he wasn't vaccinated and that's where we found out, he doesn't have a leg to stand on here.

If he hasn't been very secretive about his unvaccinated status it might be hard for him to win any case I'd imagine.

His teammates and coaches presumably saw him follow at least some protocols for unvaccinated people. I'm sure reporters like Rappaport have known for a while and have just waited for the appropriate opportunity to spill the beans.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Quiet Feet posted:

That was when everyone was younger though. As the forums got older the Libertarians moved on.

Wanted to make sure this post got appreciated

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

really queer Christmas posted:

Wanted to make sure this post got appreciated

Oh drat ty I ran past it

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Ayyyyy

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah I don’t see where hipaa violation would factor into this. People reached a super obvious conclusion from public information. Saying “huh looks like this dipshit isn’t vaxxed because he’s being forced to follow the protocol for dipshits who aren’t vaxxed” is not the same as actually improperly accessing and disclosing patient data.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean even if he didn’t lie the protocols if properly used pretty much tells your status

Isn't part of the issue that the league didn't apply the same protocols to him as they did for other unvaccinated players? We actually would have known he was unvaccinated earlier if the league made him abide by the same rules as other players in the league.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Niwrad posted:

Isn't part of the issue that the league didn't apply the same protocols to him as they did for other unvaccinated players? We actually would have known he was unvaccinated earlier if the league made him abide by the same rules as other players in the league.

Nope, the major protocols were followed. It seems only masked protocols are actually not being followed, and there are examples of other players not following it either. Like open anti Vaxxer Cousins and Beasley

Also travel protocols but theynseem to be intentionally written to not make any sense

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Mike White gonna go like 4-19 tonight

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

White Mike? From Curtis Bay?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Magicpants posted:

Oh no how could the packers affords a $20,000 fine when they just saved paying Rodger 2 million cause he ain’t vaxed

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

wilderthanmild posted:

I was gonna say, as stupid as this is, if someone from the NFL or Green Bay leaked his status it's a HIPAA violation.

All this time and people still don’t actually know what HIPAA actually does. The NFL and Green Bay Packers aren’t covered entities even if this was a leak, which it isn’t.

YOLOsubmarine fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Nov 5, 2021

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Has anyone said R-E-V-A-X yet

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

YOLOsubmarine posted:

All this time and people still don’t actually know what HIPAA actually does. The NFL and Green Bay Packers aren’t covered entities even if this was a leak, which it isn’t.

"Look, even though we employ the guy shooting you full of Toradol, we're not a covered HIPAA entity because reasons."

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Asking me about my Tractor Supply Co purchases is a HIPAA violation

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I can assure you that no NFL player using the acronym HIPAA has any idea what it's actually about or who it covers.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Apparently Rodgers filmed State Farm commercials and unvaccinated players aren’t allowed to do stuff like that? I hope this is true because this story is the gift that keeps on giving.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

shyduck posted:

Mike White gonna go like 4-19 tonight

People aren't actually expecting the unknown backup QB who stunted on the Bengals to actually be a thing, are they? That's not how that works.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Nov 5, 2021

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

I can assure you that no NFL player using the acronym HIPAA has any idea what it's actually about or who it covers.

Yeah, sorry there, champ -- that's HIPAA

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

People aren't actually expecting the unknown backup QB who stunted it on the Bengals to actually be a thing, are they? That's not how that works.

Traditionally these things are done against the Colts.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
HIPAA
Hoo-raaaay
Hooooooo

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

sweet thursday posted:

Yeah, sorry there, champ -- that's HIPAA

When your poo poo hits the news
and it gives you the blues
That's a HIPAA

When you don't get the vaxx
and don't cover your tracks
That's a HIPAA

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

his magic clay poo poo leaked but that’s kind of in him

So is the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

"Look, even though we employ the guy shooting you full of Toradol, we're not a covered HIPAA entity because reasons."

Well, the reason is that the law isn’t written to apply to employers, even if maybe it should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
I'm imagining a scenario where Rodgers gets all the Covid-related cognitive impairments (to compound the existing cognitive impairments), totally forgets the playbook, drops back to pass on a running play, freaks out and does a Madden glitch and throws the ball out of the back of his own endzone.