Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Zurtilik posted:

Kinds want a white Russian but I'm lazy and don't wanna leave the house to get Kahlua.

You ever try Green Russians?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Lately I've been discovering YouTube streamers. I'm slow to things things but this old man has me beat

https://youtu.be/_IlpOwM-EmI

https://youtu.be/MqRndBPV1GA

if this guy isn't byob then I don't even know what this website is meant 2 be tbh

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

lots of good info up there ^^^

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

nesamdoom posted:

You ever try Green Russians?

Is this actually a thing?

Or is it a weed joke?

What I am about to fall for?!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Zurtilik posted:

Kinds want a white Russian but I'm lazy and don't wanna leave the house to get Kahlua.

WHITE RUSSIANS

thank you I have been wanting a drink but I couldn't figure out what I wanted

also: washingorbs, please I beg of you, get "Black and Loud" Gelato. It's a minority owned business and my weed friend at the shop was RAVING about them. I bought the last they had and he was jealous, haha.

Oh boy.

Walking the dog was an adventure.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

reposting my recipe for a white canadian. does require a specialty ingredient, but i happen to keep some around.

1/2 part maple syrup
1 part canadian whiskey
stir with coffee icecubes
half and half to taste

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

TVsVeryOwn posted:

reposting my recipe for a white canadian. does require a specialty ingredient, but i happen to keep some around.

1/2 part maple syrup
1 part canadian whiskey
stir with coffee icecubes
half and half to taste

oh.

oh dear me, I need this immediately

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
pnac I sincerely apologize for not giving you a nice chunk of this Gelato

some date I am

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Zurtilik posted:

Is this actually a thing?

Or is it a weed joke?

What I am about to fall for?!

It's a drink made up for the show Archer, they drink them all the time. They are actually super good and the official book has the recipe.
I got the stuff and made them one night. Minty light green poo poo that was delicious.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Gramps

nesamdoom posted:

It's a drink made up for the show Archer, they drink them all the time. They are actually super good and the official book has the recipe.
I got the stuff and made them one night. Minty light green poo poo that was delicious.

2oz absinthe PLUS 2oz vodka?!?!? That amount of booze plus the combo of ingredients guarantees this drink hits my shoes. And I bet it tastes awesome so it goes down easy and you just get absolutely annihilated

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

nesamdoom posted:

Ok this will be like the PBJ where it is surprisingly drinkable for over 30% / 60 proof

I am still undecided if this is a good or a bad thing

take the moon

by sebmojo
its that morning trash again

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Areola Grande posted:

Lately I've been discovering YouTube streamers. I'm slow to things things but this old man has me beat

https://youtu.be/_IlpOwM-EmI

https://youtu.be/MqRndBPV1GA

if this guy isn't byob then I don't even know what this website is meant 2 be tbh

this guys amazing. i love old people like this

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Gramps posted:

And I bet it tastes awesome so it goes down easy and you just get absolutely annihilated

Both of those are true.

NumptyScrub posted:

Ok this will be like the PBJ where it is surprisingly drinkable for over 30% / 60 proof

I am still undecided if this is a good or a bad thing

I wouldn't drink them anytime I needed to remember the rest of the night.

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Twenty Four

take the moon posted:

its that morning trash again

:same:

My schedule is off from a doctors appointment the other day so I took a long nap in the middle of the night, woke up before I would usually go to bed in the morning, and decided it was bloody mary time.

I had a surprisingly good amount of fixings laying around, some of them make shift which can be the beauty of a surprisingly good bloody mary, but only one can of the hot and spicy V8 (no clamato and I do like them like this anyhow) so that means I will have to move on to something else next. Maybe a couple of light beers as those seem to wash it down well, then something harder again.

After broken enough-for-now-but-not-really-enough sleep, not sure if I will be napping again by afternoon pleasantly buzzed or still up and trashed by evening.

Twenty Four

nesamdoom posted:

I like the show and remember hearing about the book, probably something I would also enjoy. I haven't had good absinthe in any way that I super enjoyed (limited experience), but this sounds like a winner for someone with high tolerance like myself! Sadly none of this is viable on a limited budget for a novelty right now and I probably will forget by the time it is. At least I've got plenty of other stuff!

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Twenty Four posted:

I like the show and remember hearing about the book, probably something I would also enjoy. I haven't had good absinthe in any way that I super enjoyed (limited experience), but this sounds like a winner for someone with high tolerance like myself! Sadly none of this is viable on a limited budget for a novelty right now and I probably will forget by the time it is. At least I've got plenty of other stuff!

Yea, it's not cheap grabbing all the stuff for them so I have only made them a couple times(I don't even want to think about how much it'd be to order one at a bar). The book is a pretty funny read through with a few actually useful things in between Archer pretty much just being a dick about having to write the book.

Zurtilik

Trashed Crew I'm considering doing a traditional smoking of the herb but I have no experience setting it up nor ant equipment.

Should I just start off with like a glass pipe? How do I actually prepare it for smoking? I've always just smoked whatever friends were offering.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Zurtilik posted:

Trashed Crew I'm considering doing a traditional smoking of the herb but I have no experience setting it up nor ant equipment.

Should I just start off with like a glass pipe? How do I actually prepare it for smoking? I've always just smoked whatever friends were offering.

it's weirdly hard for me to type out how to smoke, like sure it's just "grind bud/place in pipe/apply flame/breathe in" but controlling that is p organic. can you start a fire? one tip would be "airflow=heat, control that with the carb+your breath"

----------------

Zurtilik

I assume there's probably good sites out there. But I was mostly looking for a general game plan and things to avoid doing like an idiot I guess.

I have no idea what I'm looking for in buying smoking implements, for example.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Zurtilik posted:

I assume there's probably good sites out there. But I was mostly looking for a general game plan and things to avoid doing like an idiot I guess.

Don't do what I did, think "oh I wonder if my lungs can handle actual smoking now", and roll a nat 1 on my bong mastery skill and end up inhaling hot ashes, somehow

e. it helped that I was inhabiting another dimension at the time and only astral projecting into this one

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Zurtilik posted:

i tried to help but u only want consumer advice... sad

i'm sure someone will have some for you though

----------------

Zurtilik

pnac attack posted:

i tried to help but u only want consumer advice... sad

i'm sure someone will have some for you though

Ahaha. I don't know enough about actual smoking to ask anything yet. First I need a thing to smoke out of! And maybe a grinder...

I'll just light it in my hands and inhale.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Zurtilik posted:

this gets easier as the scarring develops

Gramps

Zurtilik posted:

Ahaha. I don't know enough about actual smoking to ask anything yet. First I need a thing to smoke out of! And maybe a grinder...

I may have actually done this at one point while wearing a welding glove... was gross 0/10

Get a nice lil glass piece and a grinder from a headshop, or get something like a PAX. I'm sure the resident weed golems will have plenty of other suggestions for ya

Zurtilik

Yeah I'm gonna talk to some local smoking buddies and see where they go.

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
Go Old Blue Collar School and just jam a bud into a 5/16” socket and fire it up.

Ass-penny

Yeah get a spoon style pipe, or even a chillum if you don't want to gently caress with the carb. Something that is easy to clean. I hand picked weed for ages before my mate got me a grinder as part of a gift for being best man at his wedding. If you don't get screens put a piece of bud that is larger than the hole at the bottom of the bowl in there before you load ground up herb. Basically as long as the herb ends in the bowl and not on the floor you are good to go.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

sometimes i just stare at the weed. just sip my drink and stare. sometimes i swear to god—it moves. but most of the time it just sits there. weed. what’s on your mind, weed? we may never know. perhaps we were never meant to know.

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Areola Grande

I made it 39 years on this planet with no grinder. "Find a hole and plug it w/ a nugget" is what I always say

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Areola Grande posted:

I made it 39 years on this planet with no grinder. "Find a hole and plug it w/ a nugget" is what I always say

you can just use your fingers lol

----------------

Areola Grande

pnac attack posted:

you can just use your fingers lol

I always did. My mantra up there is more of a fun rhyme than sage advice tbh

nowadays I have a grinder and I love it v much.
"grab a hindy and let's get grindy" is what I say all the time now

ErrorInvalidUser

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so is it now the entire multiverse against the Administration or?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hey a Dynavap I will die on this hill

more falafel please

forums poster

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hey a Dynavap I will die on this hill

this seems very complicated

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

Pahilla the Hun posted:

sometimes i just stare at the weed. just sip my drink and stare. sometimes i swear to god—it moves. but most of the time it just sits there. weed. what’s on your mind, weed? we may never know. perhaps we were never meant to know.

If you wanted to know what it was thinking you shouldn't have cut her down and dried her out

hot cocoa on the couch

friday night faded

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

friday night faded

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Phrase just uttered by my wife while watching the latest season of Riverdale "This show is 10 times better and makes more sense while high"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Zil posted:

Phrase just uttered by my wife while watching the latest season of Riverdale "This show is 10 times better and makes more sense while high"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!