Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this thread is located in Gods Own Posting Timezone which is EST. apologies if you live and/or think in an inferior time zone but we must maintain some semblance of order itt or we might as well leave the thread open for all 7 days of the week which would be complete anarchy, as you might imagine. if you live somewhere in the west of the americas (or even on other continents like africa or asia or even europe (living in europe is discouraged)), it is advised to get your friday posting in while it is still friday in the civilized world. than kyou for your concern but i will not be revisiting this topic

Oh you're gonna revisit the topic when I post ON SATURDAY!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
workin 6 am till 2, then I'm gonna go home and nap for an hour!!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Revins posted:

workin 6 am till 2, then I'm gonna go home and nap for an hour!!

Hell yes brother.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
lol nvm look like I'm working till 4

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Revins posted:

lol nvm look like I'm working till 4

Hell no brother :(

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

what up friday thread. tonight I'm gonna watch This is Spinal Tap with the wife who's never heard of it. Gonna try to convince her it's 100% legit and not just a comedy routine, wish me luck!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Code Jockey posted:

ooo what did you get?

I am puffing on a Purple Champagne cart and it is DELICIOUS. Also doing the trick, but gonna hit the edibles now..

Took a "cbd" peanut butter cup which, despite supposedly being 30:1 cbd to thc, hit me like a freight train last time. High hopes for today's lol

Revins posted:

Some AK 47, which I remember liking a lot in the past. Nice hybrid strain

Code Jockey posted:

Nice! Reminds me of the wedding cake I just had. Planning to buy a lot next time I go, I think that is My Flower Strain

I'm still enough of a weed n00b that I can't really tell the difference between strains. :shobon: That said, the strains I currently have (in pretty small amounts) are, like...biscotti something or other, and something to do with lemon strawberry. I don't know, they both sounded food-y. Does that ring a bell for anyone? Can any of you tell me whether or not I'm being scammed?

Also, if I hadn't already nuked my brain with edible rice & beans on Wednesday in a WILDLY successful effort to get rid of cramps, I would consider edibles for this weekend, but nope.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i smoke tons and tons of weed and can barely tell the difference, so don't fret if you can't either. to me, weed is weed

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
i opened friday forum, come post with me :)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

We're the Lutherans of the Friday forum in here

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Cowman posted:

what up friday thread. tonight I'm gonna watch This is Spinal Tap with the wife who's never heard of it. Gonna try to convince her it's 100% legit and not just a comedy routine, wish me luck!

hell yeah, eagerly awaiting a report on how convinced she was of this

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

reading the forums instead of working on friday whats up

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hell yah its fuckin friday gonna slam some beers after work!!!!

ive been abstaining from drinks during the work week so im gonna shotgun an ice cold 8% tall can of beer and GET WRECKED off one drink lol

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

reading the forums instead of working on friday whats up

:hfive:

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

hell yeah, eagerly awaiting a report on how convinced she was of this

gonna try to report tonight otherwise see you next week!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

It is fairly clear and sunny at the moment, but if it was raining and stormy with a chance of lightning - it would've been a Faraday kind of Friday

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
Sipping an island drink!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey guys

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Saalkin posted:

I'm a Friday man with a Friday plan (do as little work as possible then go home and not be at work)

That's my everyday plan

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hey Sid

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

This Friday has been kickass. Snagged a free bagel and left work early. Gonna get some Indian delivered for dinner.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you all see ky rear end?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

you all see ky rear end?

I did and I find it funny your wife wouldn't help you take a photo of your rear end so you didn't have to use a mirror.

I don't think she's the one man

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saalkin posted:

I did and I find it funny your wife wouldn't help you take a photo of your rear end so you didn't have to use a mirror.

I don't think she's the one man

she wasnt home lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

she wasnt home lol

Sid, you a good guy. Don't let any tell you otherwise

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

please wait until Sunday

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Drinking Whiskey and Tequila, eating steak, carnitas, barbacoa loaded guac tacos and chips and snacks, marathoning horror movies starting with Ravenous.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

oops forgot to clock out because i was busy watching all of gemini home entertainement videos. reverse wage theft! it is now time to start drinking. friday is cool.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

she wasnt home lol

Excuses. I'm just trying to save you from heart break man :(

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

epic 2012 username posted:

Sipping an island drink!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

anyway it's 11:53 here in friday thread, closing up shop a few mins early because i have a race tomorrow so i'm going to bed now. goodnight and good weekend!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

Oh you're gonna revisit the topic when I post ON SATURDAY!!!!!!

:hehe:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

can't believe it's not friday!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im going to smoke one drug

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

smoke a drug or two for me buddy, i still have 3 hours of work to go :(

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
S
I
P
P
I
N
G

A
N

I
S
L
A
N
D

D
R
I
N
K
!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

epic 2012 username posted:

S
I
P
P
I
N
G

A
N

I
S
L
A
N
D

D
R
I
N
K
!

:haibrower:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm going out tonight. Gonna drink a Moscow mule. Which is an island drink I'm sure.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

might buy two beers in case i like the first one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

im going to smoke one drug

Just make sure it's 2-mb-56f-cheese-∆2-pazepham-n06-s that's the only good one nowadays.