Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Chris Pratt is a member of an infamously anti-LGBTQ church.

His response when Ellen Page pointed this out?

No. Really.

*Elliot Page

Also hard lol at being accused of being anti-LGBT and you're response is "I'm ok with divorced straight people!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Soysaucebeast posted:

*Elliot Page

Also hard lol at being accused of being anti-LGBT and you're response is "I'm ok with divorced straight people!"

More lol because in those circles they genuinely think they're being generous and progressive.

Fundie Christians are often real bad with disabled people too, mostly because they're so into all kinds of variations of the Just World Fallacy like prosperity gospel. Can be genuinely hard to convince them that the mentally disabled have emotions and feel pain.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
pretty sure the mostimportant thing is being a white rich divorced guy.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Chris "Tulsi Gabbard's Friend" Pratt

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Chris "Tulsi Gabbard's Friend" Pratt

Honestly more damning than anything else in that screenshot.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Cleretic posted:

Something perhaps a little pertinent to how badly that's been received that might've slipped past some people (it certainly slipped by me): "she's given me [...] a gorgeous healthy daughter" rings a little sour when you know that when Crisp Rat was with his last wife, they had a disabled child.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Fundie Christians are often real bad with disabled people too, mostly because they're so into all kinds of variations of the Just World Fallacy like prosperity gospel. Can be genuinely hard to convince them that the mentally disabled have emotions and feel pain.

These two things together make me very uncomfortable and very angry.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Yeah high waisted jeans are basically “locked” in place over your hips once they’re buttoned up, which makes it much easier to throw kicks and impossible for an attacker to immobilize you by pulling your pants down; roundhouse kicks, front kicks, and side kicks are much easier. If you see somebody wearing high waisted jeans look out because they will be able to throw an axe kick or flying kick way better than anybody in some low-waisted nonsense.

Cynthia Rothrock wore a lot of high-waisted jeans and she kicked a lot of rear end.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I hope young people are growing past the "me strong dopey caveman who open pickle but need butt wiped by mommy replacement" phase of masculinity because it's loving cringy.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Picnic Princess posted:

I hope young people are growing past the "me strong dopey caveman who open pickle but need butt wiped by mommy replacement" phase of masculinity because it's loving cringy.

It's extra weird to me because this learned helplessness thing doesn't resemble any of the relationships I know, so I'm wondering if I'm just personally biased by knowing a lot of well-balanced relationships or if it's just one of those jokes that just never go away regardless of reality, like slippy banana peels

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Picnic Princess posted:

I can't wipe my own butt because my arms are locked in place from all the jars I'm forced to open 24/7. :(

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Picnic Princess posted:

What does your heart tell you

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I use my butt to open jars. This helps both my sex life and my girlfriend (because she has tiny babby arms and a smooth lady brain so can't open jars for herself)

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Soysaucebeast posted:

*Elliot Page

Yipes, so sorry, going back and editing.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

christmas boots posted:

I can't wipe my own butt because my arms are locked in place from all the jars I'm forced to open 24/7. :(

There was the one cool video on the internet a while ago that showed a neat way you could use a jar instead of wiping your butt and eventually the jar would open too.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I use my butt to open jars.

This guy's seen the video. :hmmyes:

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

OwlFancier posted:

In fairness, neither is likely to be up in there with a speculum and a lamp.

Tonberry knows what's up

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Thank you 🙃

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Arsenic Lupin posted:

...you're not going to double-down and argue why you have every right to deadname them for pages? I thought this was the internet!

How dare you have a normal sane reaction.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Picnic Princess posted:

I teach high school in a very red-voting suburb in Texas, just to give a little background. The school has a "Tabletop Games Club" that's really just an excuse to hang out after school and play board games, Uno, and organize D&D groups.

When the last faculty sponsor of the club moved out of state I was asked to fill in, so I've been sponsoring them for a couple years now and they moved the board game collection to my room. It consists mostly of trash games that were obviously donated at some point by someone just trying to clear out their closet, and it includes such gems as "High School Musical 3: the Board Game" and other assorted stuff you'd be more likely to see languishing in a box untouched for three yard sales in a row.

This year though, a significant percentage of the students in the club are LGBTQ, and many are nonbinary. They've seized upon one of those trash games: "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus: The Board Game" and they think it's the funniest goddamn thing on the planet because it's so steeped in gender stereotypes. They call it the "Misogyny Game".

It's supposed to be played as men vs women and you guess how the other gender would answer a question. They spend half the time figuring out who's going to be on what team that day and the other half laughing at how stupid gender essentialism is.

It's kind of heartening, to be honest.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lemniscate Blue posted:

This year though, a significant percentage of the students in the club are LGBTQ, and many are nonbinary. They've seized upon one of those trash games: "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus: The Board Game" and they think it's the funniest goddamn thing on the planet because it's so steeped in gender stereotypes. They call it the "Misogyny Game".

It's supposed to be played as men vs women and you guess how the other gender would answer a question. They spend half the time figuring out who's going to be on what team that day and the other half laughing at how stupid gender essentialism is.

Hell, I'm pretty sure I remember my theater kid friends playing that stupid game the same way in the late '90s. It might've been a different "men vs. women" game but it was definitely fun to laugh at the absurd, dated-even-by-'90s standards stereotyping.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/gregisenberg/status/1456588823287275528

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ahahaha

https://twitter.com/gregisenberg/status/1456590282124840963?t=vxxOkbPCqJXRNOCZAViEjA&s=19

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Started out with a correct statement and then just decided to suggest more ways to make it more wrong.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Putting "good with people" on to the block chain

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
That you need to spend 45 minutes answering questions like "do you like to do a good job or cut corners" and "a coworker is stealing, do you tell a manager or join in" for a job at Target is somehow still more appealing than having to own an NFT

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Now look, the blockchain can absolutely indicate your social skills, if you're on it, you don't have any.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Introducing my partner as "the ole block&chain" from now on.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
my non-fungible character sheet says I have high Charisma you have to hire me

GB Luxury Hamper
Nov 27, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Hell, I'm pretty sure I remember my theater kid friends playing that stupid game the same way in the late '90s. It might've been a different "men vs. women" game but it was definitely fun to laugh at the absurd, dated-even-by-'90s standards stereotyping.

I think there's a "Friends" board game that's similar, I remember playing it in the late 90s/early 2000's.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I teach high school in a very red-voting suburb in Texas, just to give a little background. The school has a "Tabletop Games Club" that's really just an excuse to hang out after school and play board games, Uno, and organize D&D groups.

When the last faculty sponsor of the club moved out of state I was asked to fill in, so I've been sponsoring them for a couple years now and they moved the board game collection to my room. It consists mostly of trash games that were obviously donated at some point by someone just trying to clear out their closet, and it includes such gems as "High School Musical 3: the Board Game" and other assorted stuff you'd be more likely to see languishing in a box untouched for three yard sales in a row.

This completely rules

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Committing every awkward joke and date rejection to the Blockchain for easy reference

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Is this where that one meme came from about girls peeing out their butts?

https://twitter.com/Georshhh/status/1456394618346606598?s=20

Thinking on this more I realised I don't actually know how come when I pee I don't pee into my own balls, like not even a little bit, I assume there must be some magic happening in there to make it so that everything goes out and I do not jizz into my bladder or pee into my balls but the idea that I can just evolve a no backflow valve is quite impressive. Nature is cool sometimes.

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

OwlFancier posted:

Thinking on this more I realised I don't actually know how come when I pee I don't pee into my own balls, like not even a little bit, I assume there must be some magic happening in there to make it so that everything goes out and I do not jizz into my bladder or pee into my balls but the idea that I can just evolve a no backflow valve is quite impressive. Nature is cool sometimes.

I mean, that's where pee is stored, so it's okay if there's some backflow?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

OwlFancier posted:

There's a picture of this pig that pooped into his own balls. It works similarly.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

OwlFancier posted:

Sometimes the plumbing malfunctions

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Not only do I not know how a vagina works I don’t even know how my own dick works

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Not so fun fact, there are medications that can increase the likelihood of this happening.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Zil posted:

Not so fun fact, there are medications that can increase the likelihood of this happening.

Why would they even make these medications? Is there a call for cum filled piss?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Side effects, Burrito, what are you going to do? It's like taking SSRIs, "yes you probably won't have The Bad Thoughts anymore, but you'll never be able to lose weight or cum"

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

OwlFancier posted:

I can just evolve a no backflow valve is quite impressive. Nature is cool sometimes.
You have those all over your body, because otherwise pumping blood wouldn't work so well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Memento posted:

Side effects, Burrito, what are you going to do? It's like taking SSRIs, "yes you probably won't have The Bad Thoughts anymore, but you'll never be able to lose weight or cum"

If I were a pharma scientist I would simply not include any side effects