Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

You know 6 months ago the idea of Aaron going to Pittsburgh or Denver made me sad, now he can get the gently caress out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DC Murderverse posted:

You know 6 months ago the idea of Aaron going to Pittsburgh or Denver made me sad, now he can get the gently caress out
I'll take any of our lovely QBs over QAaron

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
This thread is moving so fast yet, but it has to because the news keeps piling up.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

So much for the trade deadline week being an uneventful week.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/AaronNagler/status/1456679753340137476?s=20

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
So, I'm double vaxxed. Was exposed to Covid on the 15th October, tested positive on the 17th, turned symptomatic on the 18th, it got *really* loving lovely on the 22nd, and by the 28th I'd tested negative. I'm still not completely 100%, I still have a hacking cough and for a week after I finally tested negative I had absolutely no energy, but the alternative if I didn't have the shot is I'm probably in hospital right now or worse, so gently caress Aaron Rodgers imo

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm glad my QB sucked it up and got the vaccine despite not wanting to.

It's leadership like that that will help the Tennessee Titans win the Super Bowl.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

lmao he’s such a dumbass

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Friendship ended with trade deadline. Now...uh...whatever the hell has happened this past week is my best friend

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'd like to see Aaron Rodgers' research before I form my opinion :hmmyes: release the knowledge ARodg don't bogart the facts man

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Aaron Rodgers and his dumbass opinions is such a palate cleanser from this hell week.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

So, I'm double vaxxed. Was exposed to Covid on the 15th October, tested positive on the 17th, turned symptomatic on the 18th, it got *really* loving lovely on the 22nd, and by the 28th I'd tested negative. I'm still not completely 100%, I still have a hacking cough and for a week after I finally tested negative I had absolutely no energy, but the alternative if I didn't have the shot is I'm probably in hospital right now or worse, so gently caress Aaron Rodgers imo

The efficacy of a the vaccines drops a lot over time and tbh if most people got vaxxed around May then yeah we need boosters babey.

I’m sorry you caught the Covid :(

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Someone from the league has to leak his “research” it’s guaranteed to be filled with the absolute dumbest garbage

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m pretty sure if people make fun of him enough he will just post it

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Don't a bunch of Packers watch anime? They need to sit Rodgers down and make him watch some Cells at Work.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Lmao that Rodgers career will end because he stares into the sun and drinks moon juice instead of getting a jab

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Tim Whatley posted:

Lmao that Rodgers career will end because he stares into the sun and drinks moon juice instead of getting a jab

He will return to the packers next week and nothing else will happen to him.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

He will return to the packers next week and nothing else will happen to him.

Not true he'll invigorate the Packer fan base to demand his immediate contract extension.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kalli posted:

Don't a bunch of Packers watch anime? They need to sit Rodgers down and make him watch some Cells at Work.

hahahahahahahahaha

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

What are the odds he's a sovereign citizen dipshit too?

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I am at a complete loss for words

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Koirhor posted:

I am at a complete loss for words

Aaron Rodgers wasn't.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
rodgers will retire from football to pursue a new career as a mad scientist

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Ornery and Hornery posted:

The efficacy of a the vaccines drops a lot over time and tbh if most people got vaxxed around May then yeah we need boosters babey.

I’m sorry you caught the Covid :(

I'm due my booster next month :(

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Niwrad posted:

What are the odds he's a sovereign citizen dipshit too?

Naw.

Rodgers is coming at this from the angle of a California hippie dippie who believes in the healing powers of crystals and alternative medicine.

I doubt he has a basement full of assault rifles and is itching for "the revolution."

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

A friend of mine actually has an allergy to polyethelyne glycol that he found out about when he took some laxative and therefore can't get the approved vaxxes out here. When Rodgers turned out not to be vaxxed I thought this might have been the case. My cursory google turned out this is a thing https://www.bjanaesthesia.org/article/S0007-0912(20)31009-6/fulltext but it would have been obvious if he (Rodgers) had the allergy because he for sure at some point would have had cortico steroids injected to help with injuries etc or come across it in any of a thousand other medications.

I never expect him to be full blown crazy though.

I shall now refer to Rodgers as Throw Rogan. Thank you for listening.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

BlindSite posted:

Throw Rogan.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

BlindSite posted:

Throw Rogan.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BlindSite posted:

*nods sagely*

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

BlindSite posted:

This is going to spread to all corners of the internet overnight. Hot poo poo.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

BlindSite posted:

Throw Rogan

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Naw.

Rodgers is coming at this from the angle of a California hippie dippie who believes in the healing powers of crystals and alternative medicine.

I doubt he has a basement full of assault rifles and is itching for "the revolution."

Yup. People like to throw the word chud around to describe everyone who comes down on the wrong side in any culture war issue but anti-vax sentiment has plenty of adherents across the political spectrum.

Highline
Mar 28, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Throw Rogan

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Northern and central California have some overlap in those two groups

TrixR4kids
Jul 29, 2006

LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE? YOU AIN'T GET THAT FROM ME!

Needs zoidberg in at least one of the panels :D

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
https://twitter.com/RotoPat/status/1456679344156418052

Highline
Mar 28, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Yup. People like to throw the word chud around to describe everyone who comes down on the wrong side in any culture war issue but anti-vax sentiment has plenty of adherents across the political spectrum.

Ya neither side has a patent on stupidity. Being anti-vaxx is like a choose your own adventure book, you either get assault rifles and horse paste or JO crystals and clay enemas. And then at the end you get Covid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Though Rodgers is using chud arguments.

Although I doubt he actually believes them