Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok for real whos your team
This poll is closed.
The Green Bay Packers 81 35.53%
The Chicago Bears 52 22.81%
The Minnesota Vikings 42 18.42%
The Detroit Lions 53 23.25%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Aaron isn't the only dumbass on the NFCN. Mike Zimmer, going up against the worst pass defense in the league, has himself a familiar game plan.

https://twitter.com/christomasson/status/1456738485134524416?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canqued
Jan 18, 2020

SourKraut posted:

Aaron Rodgers calmly walks into a Petsmart and to the counter, sunglasses on and a hat pulled down over his head.

"Excuse me, but, I, uh need to purchase every box of HeartGuard you have available..."

"Sir, we can only sell you a 6 month supply at a time, and you'll need a prescription from your vet."

"gently caress, fine, just sell me as much Frontline+ as you have."

"So you're telling me, if I was a breeder/trainer, just about to make it big.."

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
For those of you who didn't keep up with the NV thread, I feel this is related and important here:

BlindSite posted:

I shall now refer to Rodgers as Throw Rogan. Thank you for listening.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

lol

https://twitter.com/chiweethegod/status/1456767650541965313?s=20

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Been driving up to Chicago/Indiana from central IL all afternoon and Rodgers is still getting roasted love to see it.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I was hoping to hear him brag about a tincture his wife made for him.

Horse paste is good though, consulting Joe Rogan is amazing.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
"Oh hey Jake, it's just me a humble horse breeder from Emerald Cove, it's flu season for the animals this time of year so I'm strapped for cash. Do you think you can hook me up with that Rodgers rate you're giving everyone?"

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

fartknocker posted:

For those of you who didn't keep up with the NV thread, I feel this is related and important here:

I keep seeing people using "Kaaren Rodgers" but I like that new spin on it

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The Rodgers Rate (Delta variant) is 5.8

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

SourKraut posted:

Ordering my "QAaron" jersey as I post!

This is good and I appreciate it.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1456773483254386692?t=FJlWMdMx3W5QEMnBabPZTQ&s=19

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

"This is the only time I'll wear a mask!"
_________________/

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Spent 3 hours driving home tonight and got more mad.

Trade him to the loving jaguars and let him suffer down there with the rest of the loving morons.

Like how loving stupid do you have to be loving be to claim - WITH A STRAIGHT loving FACE - that you're allergic to 2 of the vaccines and the risk of blood clots is somehow loving greater than taking MOTHERUFCKJIANGUJIABNG HORSE MEDICINE AND EATING PLAYDOH while simultaneously playing a sport that involves getting pummeled by 6'6 300lb genetic freaks just gently caress right off you dumb motherfucker go the gently caress away

JOE ROGAN

JOE ROGAN

Like say it out loving loud

"Yes, hello, I took medical advice to take HORSE MEDICINE from JOE ROGAN" jesus wept

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

more loving importantly

go say all that crazy stuff

who cares be crazy weird white dude.

GET HTE loving VACCINE SO YOU CAN DO YOUR loving JOB AND WIN FOOTBALL GAMES YOU BIG loving IDIOT

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
hey guys just got back from a three year football vacation. anything new going on with the Packers

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

adaz posted:

Trade him to the loving jaguars and let him suffer down there with the rest of the loving morons.

Like how loving stupid do you have to be loving be to claim - WITH A STRAIGHT loving FACE - that you're allergic to 2 of the vaccines and the risk of blood clots is somehow loving greater than taking MOTHERUFCKJIANGUJIABNG HORSE MEDICINE AND EATING PLAYDOH while simultaneously playing a sport that involves getting pummeled by 6'6 300lb genetic freaks just gently caress right off you dumb motherfucker go the gently caress away

JOE ROGAN

JOE ROGAN

"Yes, hello, I took medical advice to take HORSE MEDICINE from JOE ROGAN" jesus wept

Sorry you drafted wrong in 2005. Save big money at Menard's.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Samadhi posted:

It's going to be crazy when Rodgers lets slip that he thinks his PReP prescription is protection enough against Covid.

lmao I missed you bb

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Sorry you drafted wrong in 2005
count the ring, bitch

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/mikemulloyESQ/status/1456688654445731842?s=20

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

MY actions, having consequences? How DARE you

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

aaron rodgers go on the cutler podcast

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Soothing Vapors posted:

count the ring, bitch

Alex would've gotten you more than one.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

Oh god
Pleaaaaase

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

adaz posted:

JOE ROGAN

JOE ROGAN

A rich person would be able to get the human dosage of ivermectin, which is actually safe to take, even if it does nothing to help treat Coronavirus. All your other points are completely valid though.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
"we shouldn't politicize people's health decisions" to "im going to invoke MLK to make myself a victim" is a really incredible troll job honestly

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

R.D. Mangles posted:

please

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Soothing Vapors posted:

hey guys just got back from a three year football vacation. anything new going on with the Packers

SV did you and your wife seriously skip out after/before McCarthy got fired

You've missed an amazing 2.5 seasons

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the cook county board of health can do nothing more important than running ads associating aaron rodgers with anti--vax sentiment and try to get a bunch of mouth breathing Score callers to get the shots out of spite.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

Hey dude I get to now confuse you with a name / av change hope you're well

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

the cook county board of health can do nothing more important than running ads associating aaron rodgers with anti--vax sentiment and try to get a bunch of mouth breathing Score callers to get the shots out of spite.

Discount double jab

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The next person to sack Rodgers HAS to mime giving themselves a shot, right?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

R.D. Mangles posted:

this is way better than the current campaign in Michigan: don't get it for you, get it for your family and neighbors

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

AsInHowe posted:

this is way better than the current campaign in Michigan: don't get it for you, get it for your family and neighbors

the cook county ad is currently a bunch of doctors saying "trust us" and ends with each of them pleading "please get vaccinated"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

MJeff posted:

The next person to sack Rodgers HAS to mime giving themselves a shot, right?

I guess it would depend on how that player feels on vaccines. Rodgers isn’t the only nut job out there

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

I guess it would depend on how that player feels on vaccines. Rodgers isn’t the only nut job out there

I'm not sure if I'm willing to say that this will embolden a bunch of players who are stupid as poo poo, but I can say that a lot of very stupid players are happy that Rodgers just did that.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

God it's several hours later and I still haven't come down from the high from that interview.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

SourKraut posted:

God it's several hours later and I still haven't come down from the high from that interview.

it's loving intoxicating

canqued
Jan 18, 2020

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

"This is the only time I'll wear a mask!"
_________________/

Look at that face.

That was a week ago. And I had already forgotten about it.

God bless Aaron Rodgers' clay-coated T-cells for graciously letting a few slip by in order to preserve its glory.

THIS IS THE FACE OF COVID

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Today's interview was the face of Covid, he looks like utter poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
can't even wear the mask right, cover the nose but not the mouth.