Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Sub Rosa posted:

USSR Mafia has ended in a Bloc of Rights and Trotskyites (SCUM TEAM) victory!

WHAT???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
2 more players for Arknight Mafia!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Arknights Mafia, a game for 15 players.

Can YOU save Rhodes Island from destruction?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Arknight game now only missing one player!

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

(pounds on table)

SQUID. GAME. MAFIA.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Tom Tucker posted:

(pounds on table)

SQUID. GAME. MAFIA.

I have one brewing, I'll put it up when Ecco's and yami's games start winding down.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tom Tucker posted:

(pounds on table)

SQUID. GAME. MAFIA.

Oh hell yes

Grandicap posted:

I have one brewing, I'll put it up when Ecco's and yami's games start winding down.

Welp so much for going on a break, presign please

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Grandicap posted:

I'm down

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
sorry grandi, did not mean to scoop you here. i have a game i've been working on for a while here and am finally ready to get rolling.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Somberbrero posted:

sorry grandi, did not mean to scoop you here. i have a game i've been working on for a while here and am finally ready to get rolling.

You're good Somber, it'll drop when it drops.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Somberbrero posted:

I'm sorry, you'll have to close this game. The game queue exists for a reason.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

What's this? A society overburdened by crippling debt wants to play some Red Light, Green Light?

Come and join Squid Game Mafia, a game for 13 players.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

This game still needs another three players. If you're reading this, that could be you! We already have a great crop of players, it'll be Fun.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

What's this? A society overburdened by crippling debt wants to play some Red Light, Green Light?

Come and join Squid Game Mafia, a game for 13 players.

Still need one more player to get slapped in the face.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Grandicap posted:

Still need one more player to get slapped in the face.

PLEASE JOIN

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3983758

animation david mafia 2 starting in the future

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Signups for my first ever mafia game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I hope you've all been good this year, because it's time for SA Mafia Secret Santa :sassargh:

I'll keep signups open for just over a week. Make sure you pop down some ideas for your santa, and make sure you check the "international shipping" option if you're willing to ship out of your own country, so that the poor Australians don't get left out

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Retro Futurist posted:

I hope you've all been good this year, because it's time for SA Mafia Secret Santa :sassargh:

I'll keep signups open for just over a week. Make sure you pop down some ideas for your santa, and make sure you check the "international shipping" option if you're willing to ship out of your own country, so that the poor Australians don't get left out

Signed up. I cannot find the "willing to ship internationally" thing, but if I missed it, you can assume I am, because probably there aren't so many Spanish mafia players around to pair me with.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think it's an option when you make your account but it also looks like they did an overhaul on the site since last year so it may have changed. I'll manually tinker if I have to

e: Ok they made an option that I had to enable and now it should ask people who sign up, not sure if it'll give you the option now that you're already in

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Nov 5, 2021

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Alright, now it works.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Retro Futurist posted:

Make sure you pop down some ideas for your santa

Please do this. I sent mine cornbread mix last year because they didn't bother to put anything down.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah but cornbread is delicious

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Wish list in the comments when you sign up or is that something you set up later?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Voodoofly posted:

Wish list in the comments when you sign up or is that something you set up later?

There’s one you can fill out after

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Mr. Humalong posted:

Please do this. I sent mine cornbread mix last year because they didn't bother to put anything down.

oh yeah i should make some more

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Make a batch every year and think of me.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Everyone join secret Santa!!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Sandwolf posted:

Everyone join secret Santa!!

Ok

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

im joining too ok

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Mr. Humalong posted:

I have no idea what cornbread is supposed to taste like and I am rather sure you can't get that over here, now I am tempted to actually not fill anything in.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Shellception posted:

I have no idea what cornbread is supposed to taste like and I am rather sure you can't get that over here, now I am tempted to actually not fill anything in.

When it’s made right it tastes like Heaven.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I did not know how to put in an idea. I’m currently learning how to play piano and would love a beginner Christmas tunes sheet music or book of songs. I also am trying to find more time to read and would like some unique, esoteric book that I likely won’t understand.

Another thing is that I travel a lot for work and am always looking for something to help while on a plane. No idea what that might be!

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

merk posted:

I did not know how to put in an idea. I’m currently learning how to play piano and would love a beginner Christmas tunes sheet music or book of songs. I also am trying to find more time to read and would like some unique, esoteric book that I likely won’t understand.

Another thing is that I travel a lot for work and am always looking for something to help while on a plane. No idea what that might be!

Do what I did. I used https://pastebin.com/ to write my wish list that includes things like 'magnet from your home town', and then link it in the wishlist section for custom wishlist.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Merk wants a private plane to get him to his lake house

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Retro Futurist posted:

Merk wants a private plane to get him to his lake house

That would be very nice. Thanks in advance.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

I'm in, there is a "wishlist" people can add things to, it's basically just searching through amazon etc and saving items you like so that is an option as well.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My wish list is the same as always really, something weird and interesting that I wouldn't be likely to just buy for myself

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

*no live animals (Keane rule in effect)

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Retro Futurist posted:

*no live animals (Keane rule in effect)

Ah, keeping me and deadcow from getting Bees again I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Reminder that digital comics, cool art and other goodies are also options that allow for easy sending to people living in odd places.

Another idea, if you don't want to just go Amazon, can be to pop links in your wishlist to local businesses that will accept international purchases, so your Santa will at least have some frame of reference, and posting will probably be cheaper. Bear in mind that people from outside the US also might have no idea what US shops are good or appropiate for what you want, so this tip is not just directed at non-US goons.

I am a sucker for hand-made packages (got one last time actually!), but I completely understand if people don't want to deal with the mess that is international shipping/customs, so any solution you can find is fine by me. Cool digital stuff is appreciated, physical stuff too, so don't feel bad about resorting to either!