Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Mordja posted:

If you see Nathen Mazri struggling to lift a man-sized Garfield costume into the back of a van DO NOT go and try to help him.

What are you, about a size 14? Oh good. Oh good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

genuinely pleased that two separate people ITT were watching the same Super Password rerun

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Pastry of the Year posted:

genuinely pleased that two separate people ITT were watching the same Super Password rerun

It was the same person posting it twice I think.

Solomon Gumball
Jul 24, 2019
Nathen desperately wants to be a Bravo celebrity.

That said, of course Garfield fucks, that's why he's hungry, always tired, doesn't give thirsty thots like Nermal the time of day, and kicks Odie to the curb. Everyone wants to gently caress Garfield, that's the premise; John is the superego to Garfield's id as a manifestation of Jim Davis's actual life, it's autobiographical. Garfield has always been a player, pimp, and baller.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
No way can Garfield get hard.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Garfield eats while Heathcliff fucks

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Heathcliff all getting head while deboning a fish in one pass with his mouth. drat that's a horned-up sentence.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Heathcliff smoking a cigar after sex and using a fishbone ashtray.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
felix fucks felines, as garfield's groin genuflects

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
felix and heathcliff in a sweaty cum pile on the bed, while garf dribbles out some homeopathic jizz

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Garfield dropping weak, watery loads, Heathcliff throwing ropes and gluing your eyes shut

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
hc blasting out fondant while g wheezes out a puff of mothball dust

necroid
May 14, 2009

nooo pull up

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

Nigmaetcetera posted:

It was the same person posting it twice I think.

Yeah. I just forgot I posted the first time. Deleted the second post.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

necroid posted:

nooo pull up

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

necroid posted:

nooo pull out

Thread turning into a bunch of sex monsters, smdh

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
quick pull out thread

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Thread turning into a bunch of sex monsters, smdh

The thread always has to do the opposite of Nathen, and since he turned celibate...

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Garfield does indeed gently caress, as documented by this choice musical fanfic feat. Natalie Portman (song begins at 44.30):

GARFIELD - Lover and Fighter Man

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
garfcel:

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Fully entergorged

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Strategic Tea posted:

Garfield does indeed gently caress, as documented by this choice musical fanfic feat. Natalie Portman (song begins at 44.30):

GARFIELD - Lover and Fighter Man

This entire thing is a pro-listen. By far my favorite episode of The F Plus. loving classic.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I don't know which one to shoot!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Starting to feel bad for Nathan as he begins to act more and more like Mel Gibson on the floor drunkenly trying to eat a cheeseburger.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He's taking this well.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lmao he really is out for blood. In my headcanon, Chris Pratt is at least tangentially aware of Nathen.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Frank Frank posted:

Lmao he really is out for blood. In my headcanon, Chris Pratt is at least tangentially aware of Nathen.

Chris Pratt's Deputy Head of his Internal Security Force (head is on temporary leave for not buying the correct breath mints): "Sir we have some... information. It's probably nothing but you should be aware of this individual."

Chris Pratt, doing sit-ups, kegels and making a tiktok video with his child where he pretends to not understand jars: "Are they more entergaging than me, Chris Pratt from movies and television?"

CPDHohISF: "..."

PRATT: "ARABIOLOSIS!!!!!!!!" :mad:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

"ARABIOLOSIS!!!!!!!!"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Starting to feel bad for Nathan as he begins to act more and more like Mel Gibson on the floor drunkenly trying to eat a cheeseburger.

I thought that was Hasselhoff.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Honestly of all the crazy hosed up poo poo he’s ever done, expecting people to repurpose a used greasy lasagna box as a tissue holder or an empty garfacino cup as a pencil holder was the most insane

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Escape From Noise posted:

I thought that was Hasselhoff.

dear god it was

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Tato posted:

Honestly of all the crazy hosed up poo poo he’s ever done, expecting people to repurpose a used greasy lasagna box as a tissue holder or an empty garfacino cup as a pencil holder was the most insane

Also somehow the most desperate. Just flailing around trying to come up with a use to make something "environmentally friendly"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
We are witnessing a man descend into madness

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

We are witnessing a man descend into madness

descend?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
a lateral move

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

His tantrums are eerily reminiscent of Chris-chan whenever he didn't win a Sonic contest lol

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

reignofevil posted:

dear god it was

Easy mistake; one was a male actor in his 60s enjoying a hamburger, while the other was enjoying acting like a male Hamburger in the 40s

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
There’s something pathological about how he keeps referring to Garfield as the orange cat

Tato posted:

:agreed:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Zefiel posted:

His tantrums are eerily reminiscent of Chris-chan whenever he didn't win a Sonic contest lol

This raises the terrifying “what if” scenario where Chris is a trust fund millionaire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

He's taking this well.

As well as we semi-anticipated he would, lol