Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Kidd Bandit is an embarrassing weeaboo attention whore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

Kidd Bandit is an embarrassing weeaboo attention whore

alright jim go back to the cornhole

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

rare Magic card l00k posted:

alright jim go back to the cornhole

He's that guy in your nerd social circle who won't shut up about how much he wants to gently caress and marry his favorite Fairy Tail characters or whatever and makes everyone else slightly uncomfortable

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Elephant Ambush posted:

He's that guy in your nerd social circle who won't shut up about how much he wants to gently caress and marry his favorite Fairy Tail characters or whatever and makes everyone else slightly uncomfortable

but imagine if you never had to interact with this person and could instead watch them get beat up in fancy ways

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i like kidd bandit. its funny that people have apparently psychoanalyzed and deconstructed his entire personality through a few dozen dweeby tweets tho

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

Turn on your monitor

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

projecting much????????

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

But seriously, when people say he's inspired by Kenny Omega that means his early career too.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Knowing Kidd bandit,

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Ivypls posted:

i like kidd bandit. its funny that people have apparently psychoanalyzed and deconstructed his entire personality through a few dozen dweeby tweets tho

I used to hang out at game stores. I've seen hundreds of people just like him.

Having said that, don't try to paint me as a fun hater because Sholance Royal is my new favorite jobber of all time and I want her to get signed and sing opera while getting her butt kicked every week forever.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hey, if you’re happy, I’m happy

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Kidd Bandit is killing the business and I don't know how to feel about that

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

Turn on your monitor

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Elephant ambush just totally blew this one for team kidd bandit is cringe. We all have to like Kidd bandit now

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I don’t know what any of this poo poo is. Where’s the good MJF tweets

https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1457057390155771910?s=20
https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1457029277346672643?s=20

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

"weird jump to conclusion"
"I know hundreds of his kind!!!"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Basic weebs piss me off for many years

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Kidd Bandit is the guy that lends you some book or movie or whatever even though you never asked for or showed any interest in it. Then you have to pretend you watched or read it because he's a nice guy and you don't want to hurt his feelings.

My extensive research has proven this definitively.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he goes on 4chan and reddit and makes fun of the other one on each

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kidd Bandit’s entire bio is in the name

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Kidd Bandit is not as cringe as Danhausen.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

cringe is freedom

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If you go to an anime store and piss off all the nerds…. You might be a Kidd bandit

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Kidd Bandit is exactly what they promised on the tin and I love them for it. If there was a second where they wavered or toned it down I would find the whole thing embarrassing but every dumb weeb thing I imagined was done in that Dark match and it was magical.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Kidd Bandit reminds me of all the losers I run into in the Barnes and Noble anime section. I only run into them because the magazine section is near by and I'm buying maxim.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Cavauro posted:

imagine a nyla rose and kidd bandit podcast!

lol i am and im imagining being dead ftw

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kidd Bandit is what Chris Chan's avatar would have been had they gotten into wrestling instead of sonic

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
bah gawd love him or hate him, kidd bandit is OVER in psp

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

History Comes Inside! posted:

I can not wait for Danhausen on AEW

Maybe they'll have a show with Danhausen, Windham and Kidd Bandit and SA will lose it

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

kidd bandit is just some dweeb that went to wrestling school and tweets a lot. meanwhile bret hart an dan akroyd are teaming up to sell canadian spirits, and THIS is what we talk about?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
imagine getting mad about kidd bandit lmao

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Ivypls posted:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

need to hear more about how kidd bandit is EXACTLY LIKE the _______ person you know who likes anime/video games/cosplay/etc

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

kidd bandit is EXACTLY LIKE the Prokhor Zakharov person i know who likes anime/video games/cosplay/etc

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

imagine getting mad about kidd bandit lmao

"people who make fun of you are just jealous" type beat

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

kidd bandit is EXACTLY LIKE the Prokhor Zakharov person i know who likes anime/video games/cosplay/etc

flattering but ill never be as cool as the protagonist of pro wrestling kidd bandit

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Real talk, Kidd Bandit's pronouns are they/them! So! Do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

they shouldnt dress up as another wrestler and encourage people to jack off to them.. idk, in this workaday world. maybe that's epic.