Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

sporar owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Looks like Derby have gone into administration

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

Looks like Derby have gone into administration

Speaking as a fan of a multiple administration botherer and as such I get a pass for mocking a venerable club brought to its knees by the decisions of a handful of greedy bastards: lol

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Get in the bin Derby, hahaha

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

can't believe steve gibson single handedly killed derby county.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Maybe it won't be such a long season for the Royals...

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pablo Bluth posted:

Maybe it won't be such a long season for the Royals...

https://twitter.com/JPercyTelegraph/status/1440307821598232581?s=19

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Somehow Reading won again, going from a four loses in five start to the season in to a three--wins-in-a-row, four unbeaten. A 9 point drop would put them in 23rd but only a point out from safety.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/status/1446929710412439563

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
:cripes:

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Reading has somehow now won 5 in 6. They're going to win the league when lose it due to a points deduction...

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I'm not racist but any South Wales derby with barely a Welshman in sight is poorer for it.

Kieffer Moore is bigger than Swansea's back three put together. If I were a gambling man...

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Boro are good again

lol not really, Peterborough and Barnsley were just that much worse than us that it made us look slightly decent

I love Martin Payero though, what a lad

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Cardiff bad.

If not for our godawful finishing that would have been a cricket score.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

Cardiff bad.

If not for our godawful finishing that would have been a cricket score.

Can't believe Mick McCarthy is loving dead, rip. If they get wilder in it'll be interesting to see if he can sort Cardiff out

Sending all my prayers and thoughts to Coventry to keep their poo poo together for the rest of the season

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Big Dom Solanke coming into his own is good to see.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dell_Zincht posted:

Boro are good again

lol not really, Peterborough and Barnsley were just that much worse than us that it made us look slightly decent

I love Martin Payero though, what a lad

boro are gona win the league, OP

payero is the argentinian messi

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
This Turkish guy who wants to buy Hull said it's his dream for the entire staff and squad to be Turkish, sounds problematic.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Next thing the pies will be gone and all you can get in the stadium is kebabs. Things def looking up for Hull

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I'd love a football stadium that sells kebabs.

gently caress it, combine them. Donner pies.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Wigan is pie country, the people of Hull subsist on a diet of cod heads and raw sewage. Please educate yourself

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

the sex ghost posted:

Wigan is pie country, the people of Hull subsist on a diet of cod heads and raw sewage. Please educate yourself

I'd rather not learn anything about Hull tbqh

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Choke lovely

Peterborough are easily the worst side in the division, which takes some doing.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
pretty happy i didn't go to orient away, actually

JoylessJester
Sep 13, 2012

Leave it to Bristol City to concede in final mins against 10 men. Normally make it to at least Jan before completely writing off the season.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Neil Warnock is gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHRNrgDIJfo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Brucey's going home for one last job and to complete the north east footballing trinity

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It's Chris wilder at Boro not Bruce

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

How is there an official video in 2021 for a 1965 song by Nina Simone, who has been dead for nearly 20 years??

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
9 more points deducted for derby. Lol

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

the sex ghost posted:

9 more points deducted for derby. Lol

They can still survive. Plenty of points to play for.

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp
Reading get a 6pt deduction too

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/nov/17/reading-agree-six-point-deduction-with-efl-for-breaching-financial-rules

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

sassassin posted:

They can still survive. Plenty of points to play for.

They're 18 points adrift and can't win a game to save their lives. They're also under a transfer embargo for the rest of this season and the next, and if they don't comply with other financial restrictions they lose another 3 points.

Oh and Rooney is a terrible manager.

They're screwed.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Boro play good football under Chris Wilder

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

boro are the greatest team of all time.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Should have been about 5 mind

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

This is the worst West Brom team I think I’ve ever seen and that’s really saying something!!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Wayne Rooney is going to drag Derby County into finish 23rd and that owns.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

karmicknight posted:

Wayne Rooney is going to drag Derby County into finish 23rd and that owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
boro