Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Here's a thread and just gonna inline a bunch of the images from it, and BONUS YES HE FOLLOWS RON PAUL.

https://twitter.com/MarisaKabas/status/1456742018873442307

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
It is mind blowing and utterly soul crushing to see half of america pretend covid isn't real or just the flu. In my career I have never seen anything as widespread and devastating as covid. So many people dead and these motherfuckers act like it's nothing. I hope they enjoy how devastated the American health care system is and will be for decades because of their ignorance.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Karen Rodgers lol

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Asproigerosis posted:

It is mind blowing and utterly soul crushing to see half of america pretend covid isn't real or just the flu. In my career I have never seen anything as widespread and devastating as covid. So many people dead and these motherfuckers act like it's nothing. I hope they enjoy how devastated the American health care system is and will be for decades because of their ignorance.

80% of adults have gotten the shot. These are the handful of others.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Kalli posted:

Someone who is incredibly wealthy and spends a ton of time around doctors, and who is more focused on his health then 99% of the population... got suckered into complete conspiracy theory nonsense.

No wonder we're so hosed.

People who are very good at and widely praised for their prowess at one specific thing tend to think that they are very good and smart about lots of things because of it, and are taken aback when people don't line up to praise them about those other things. See also: Neil deGrasse Tyson, Nate Silver, etc.

Anyway this Rodgers poo poo is hilarious and improving what was a pretty crummy week for me.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
N:

R.D. Mangles posted:

is mitch vaxxed????????
V:

Bellmaker posted:

He’s fully mammarized :v:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

They are very loud and have a media industry that won't stop jerking them off.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Quiet Feet posted:

They are very loud and have a media industry that won't stop jerking them off.

Clicks are king.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/Zeddary/status/1456834641546076162?t=pIRk7JkMTCbaOKVB9nW3mA&s=19

Wait is this true lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doc Holliday did die of the consumption at 36, yes

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It's been much better looking back at before and after vaccine. Olds with covid coming in with covid were probably going to die. Now those that come in with breakthrough covid are coming in for other issues and the covid is just a minor URI. It's amazing and people want to pretend like it's some sort of personal freedom issue and not just being contrarian fuckers.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Val Kilmer isn't dead wtf give me back my deputy star Jeffrey I need to probate this sick filth

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Asproigerosis posted:

Val Kilmer isn't dead wtf give me back my deputy star Jeffrey I need to probate this sick filth

Val Kilmer is immunocompromised though!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Aaron to horse paste: "you're my huckleberry"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I really thought A-Aron was a lib lol

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

A rich white dude?
Not a chance!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

mcmagic posted:

I really thought A-Aron was a lib lol

He is

A libertarian

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

sheri posted:

A rich white dude?
Not a chance!

Lib until someone, anyone tells them no for any reason and then they are the victim of the Woke Mob.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Asproigerosis posted:

It is mind blowing and utterly soul crushing to see half of america pretend covid isn't real or just the flu. So many people dead and these motherfuckers act like it's nothing. I hope they enjoy how devastated the American health care system is and will be for decades because of their ignorance.

I think there are always going to be people that whatever the government says to do they will do the opposite, or go out of their way to not do it.
I mean looking back at historical attitudes Americans have had for the government, and I can't say that I'm exactly mind-blown that ppl won't take the stab. The soul crushing part though yeah.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

pasaluki posted:

I think there are always going to be people that whatever the government says to do they will do the opposite, or go out of their way to not do it.
I mean looking back at historical attitudes Americans have had for the government, and I can't say that I'm exactly mind-blown that ppl won't take the stab. The soul crushing part though yeah.

I dunno everyone was pretty much on board in the ww2 and greatest generation. Can't stop thinking about how america eradicated polio via a full on government blitz and when the national guard came into town with your polio sugar cube and you didn't want to take it, your neighbors would beat the poo poo out of you and then you'd take the loving sugar cube.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Anyone watching college football today- any Aaron Rogers State Farm commercials? I just got back from work and saw a Mahomes one

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

GD_American posted:

Anyone watching college football today- any Aaron Rogers State Farm commercials? I just got back from work and saw a Mahomes one

Haven't noticed one yet

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Asproigerosis posted:

I dunno everyone was pretty much on board in the ww2 and greatest generation. Can't stop thinking about how america eradicated polio via a full on government blitz and when the national guard came into town with your polio sugar cube and you didn't want to take it, your neighbors would beat the poo poo out of you and then you'd take the loving sugar cube.

Culture war started in living memory.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Asproigerosis posted:

Yeah about that....

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah the anti mask thing was a ctually a big thing during the Spanish flu

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So just saying been watching college today and I’ve seen plenty of statefarm commercials except their the ones with Mahomes haven’t seem QAaron once, might be a question of sample size but lmao

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Will we be calling him KKKron before or after his retirement?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Someone dug up a newspaper article about some anitvax group for I think polio? way back when. They've always been around I think they just haven't been able to organize or spread the way they can now.

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/history-anti-vaccination-movements

quote:

The Vaccination Act of 1853 ordered mandatory vaccination for infants up to 3 months old, and the Act of 1867 extended this age requirement to 14 years, adding penalties for vaccine refusal. The laws were met with immediate resistance from citizens who demanded the right to control their bodies and those of their children.[3] The Anti Vaccination League and the Anti-Compulsory Vaccination League formed in response to the mandatory laws, and numerous anti-vaccination journals sprang up.[2]

e:

quote:

The Leicester Demonstration March of 1885 was one of the most notorious anti-vaccination demonstrations. There, 80,000-100,000 anti-vaccinators led an elaborate march, complete with banners, a child’s coffin, and an effigy of Jenner.[3]

or maybe they could

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Nov 7, 2021

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

GD_American posted:

I barely watched the Cincinnati game but didn’t notice any. I’m guessing they pulled it or retrafficked the Mahomes one in it’s spot.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

sharknado slashfic posted:

Someone dug up a newspaper article about some anitvax group for I think polio? way back when. They've always been around I think they just haven't been able to organize or spread the way they can now.

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/history-anti-vaccination-movements

e:

or maybe they could

There is nothing new under the sun. We eradicated polio and small pox in spite of those fuckers.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Lots of people are talking about how dumb Aaron Rodgers is, but not nearly enough are talking about how lovely he looks in the face since the whole holistic bullshit started. Dude looks downright awful and there's a pretty obvious point at which that turned.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Lots of people are talking about how dumb Aaron Rodgers is, but not nearly enough are talking about how lovely he looks in the face since the whole holistic bullshit started. Dude looks downright awful and there's a pretty obvious point at which that turned.

Olivia Munn was keeping him somewhat sane I guess.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I blame Danica for turning him to right wing libertarianism.

not actually cause he's a rich white man. it's inevitable

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Final form of Aaron Rodgers is he will come out as a gay TERF, ala Andy Ngo.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

A.o.D. posted:

There is nothing new under the sun. We eradicated polio and small pox in spite of those fuckers.

Polio still exists in parts of the Middle East. In part because of suspicion of vaccines... because the cia has been using them as a way to spy on people.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
That's not why Polio is around in those areas. It's far more complicated than that.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/10/30/929080692/the-campaign-to-wipe-out-polio-was-going-really-well-until-it-wasnt

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
god loving damnit

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
The first vaccines were pretty wild and if I lived in a world where even germ theory isn’t really understood I’d probably be skeptical of the guy injecting me with the stuff he pulled out of the sores of the kid next door to protect me against a disease I don’t have

I mean in that age that’s basically witchcraft to a huge portion of the population

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Yeah Afghanistan and Pakistan are going to remain a problem, considering the CIA literally launched a fake vaccination drive in the region to try and find the DNA of anyone related to bin Laden.