Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1457219054759030784

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
well maybe WWE should make their own dirtsheet, it worked last time they did it like 12 years ago

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
WWE would be even less interesting to watch or pay attention to without knowing anything about the behind the scenes stuff and AEW is built entirely on acknowledging and playing with the unavoidable fact that people have more access and knowledge than ever before. WWE is actively spiteful and hostile to "smarks" to the detriment of everybody. Either they make inane decisions that suck just as much for "marks" just to Stick It To The Smarks or they actively insult the intelligence of everybody by boldly denying the blinding light of reality when it undeniably leaks through.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
https://twitter.com/tonykhan/status/1457187123199725572?s=21

Tony being a true mentor to the boys.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Imagine your boss loving his job and life and voluntarily talking to wrestlers about stuff that isn't related to wrestling like a normal human bean

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Gumball Gumption posted:

All the kids at school learning your dad lost a twitter fight.

My dad could beat up your dad on twitter!

"nah-uh!"

Tampa Bae posted:

well maybe WWE should make their own dirtsheet, it worked last time they did it like 12 years ago

We'd know its them when 60% of the scoops are redos from the week before.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
God WWE did have a short period when their website started reporting news from other promotions cause they thought they could run the Observer out of business, didn't they?

Dick Swiveller
Mar 2, 2011

Legit the only thing WWE has over other promotions is that the backstage poo poo is so consistently crushing that once every five years or so they've been able to pull out a WM30 or Kofimania that hits so good cause it's a fan favourite succeeding in spite of the loving awful company, which only works with knowledge of backstage drama. If for some reason you insisted on still watching their product why would you forsake those rare nibbles of ambrosia in favour of the worst part of the product, the rest of it - an all you can eat dogshit buffet?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

I hope this gets brought up on Dynamite, and they do the laugh.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Tony explaining Statler and Waldorf but he’s only familiar with their ghosts who worked for his father and now haunt him as we approach christmas

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Eat My Fuc posted:

Tony explaining Statler and Waldorf but he’s only familiar with their ghosts who worked for his father and now haunt him as we approach christmas

Doomed, Khan!
You're doomed for all time
Your future is a horror story
Booked by your crime
Your chains are forged
By who you sign and don’t
So, have your fun
When life is done
The nightmare waits for you

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Nov 7, 2021

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

WWE would call him "Brigand Young" in an ill-advised attempt to appeal to the Mormon demographic

If they called him "Brigham Young" people might think it's Velveteen Dream's new gimmick.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Malcolm Excellent posted:

He had his cronies harass Lince when Lince spoke out about dude having his underage daughter train with a known chomo

uhhh you sure about that? Lince has been a guest trainer at Team Vision Dojo relatively recently

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Mob posted:

uhhh you sure about that? Lince has been a guest trainer at Team Vision Dojo relatively recently

They’re conflating things. Izzy did a run in somewhere and took some move I don’t remember. And Lince spoke out on IG about how he didn’t like someone that young taking bumps.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

https://twitter.com/starkmanjones/status/1457380326624436225?s=21

A man of culture

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Open Marriage Night posted:

I hope this gets brought up on Dynamite, and they do the laugh.

I also hope this happens

:wal::stat: DOHHH HOHOHOHO

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Drakkel posted:

God WWE did have a short period when their website started reporting news from other promotions cause they thought they could run the Observer out of business, didn't they?

Yes but it was such a bizarre idea because a huge portion of the interest Dave and Bryan and SRS get is from people looking for a reasonably honest report and appraisal of WWE backstage news. A WWE branded site was never going to provide that credibly, they wouldn't have much in the way of sources in the other companies so what do you even have left?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I wonder what's the biggest offer WWE has made to Meltzer.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Kennel posted:

Whatever it was, it must have been less than [number from bullshit AEW invoice MRT made up]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Kennel posted:

That recent WOR with Wade Keller they actually talked about them being invited to see Vince in the early 90s where he basically pitched them "working with" WWF and tried to sell it as somehow being mutually beneficial to them all. Somehow the pitch that worked for Vince to gut the territories did NOT work on Dave or Wade.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm actually legit curious if there's been a number reported on what they paid Dave in the 80's when he consulted with them about Japan

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1457439996529496078?s=20

Taker helping bring down the cowboys.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/PuroresuFlow/status/1457373429636730880?t=0K1h9fhPwQcweuI92U2xiQ&s=19

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That's loving amazing, the way they just scatter when he moves towards them :vince:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

That's loving amazing, the way they just scatter when he moves towards them :vince:

I like the lady with the handbag who stands her ground, presumably petrified with fear, and gets an "ah, you're alright" shoulder grab.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mr. Squishy posted:

I like the lady with the handbag who stands her ground, presumably petrified with fear, and gets an "ah, you're alright" shoulder grab.

Ahaha I missed that at first, that's great.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I dunno why but the name bar "The Undertaker" at a real sports event makes me giggle.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Blaise330 posted:

I dunno why but the name bar "The Undertaker" at a real sports event makes me giggle.

Remember when his ex-wife was part of an angle and her canon name was Sara Undertaker? :laugh:

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

This is amazing.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

I'm the salaryman at 16 seconds that gets tough and then flees.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/danfetes/status/1457384261410082816

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

lol they lost to the jags

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Tony Khan winning on all fronts!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mulaney Power Move posted:

An inside job

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Just when you thought Emi had figured out the kitchen.

https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1457484621973790721

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

man by the time i was 16 i knew how to open a bottle with a lighter or a seatbelt

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

They should get Joey Janella to teach them how to open bottles w/ their teeth. I figure Joey is the most likely of the AEW roster to know this.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Mr. Squishy posted:

Just when you thought Emi had figured out the kitchen.

https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1457484621973790721

Jesus Christ :lol:

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Meanwhile, Lulu remains the silent power governing the household, since just like Emi, Mei's too short to reach the Tide Pods over the washer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Bix, what are you doing?!
https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1457488230903857156