Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Blow the goon down
Won't you blow the goon down
Yo ho blow the goon down
A blowie or handie is what a need
That's what I'm askin' with "blow the goon down"

e: we did it, we got to one of the best pages!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

We're all still waiting on some penis, btw

page 1001

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It better be tasteful.

I don't want some trashy penis.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Performance on this page is lower than expected, management is going to take measures that might be unpleasant, please for all our sakes we must increase our posting output on this page

calibrating my posting rig on this thread, just trying to dial in my posting parameters if that's okay with everyone

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

calibrating my posting rig on this thread, just trying to dial in my posting parameters if that's okay with everyone

That was the previous page

Thismpage is about posting hookers

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

That was the previous page

Thismpage is about posting hookers

my posting rig is on 56k alright, sometimes it can't keep up

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Hookers:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishing_rod

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Never mind this is a stupid idea

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

It sounded better in my head

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

With all the other voices

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Post++

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Zil posted:

Post++

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

There was a buttplug named Hector

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

He didn't use bitmap he used vector

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

When passing a sphincter he was always delighted in exaltation

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

At the low file size and scalable infinite resolution

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

My first program
"Hello, old friend!"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Angelic message of the number 480

We find in the angelic number 480 the influences of the number 0, the attributes of 8 as well as the energies and the vibrations of 4. Each of these figures has its own meaning so do not confuse them. The 4, for example, refers to truth, work, enthusiasm, order and determination. As for the number 8, know that it is the number of karma. Finally, in mathematics, it represents the nullity, but in numerology, the 0 represents the strength of God.

The message of angels is quite simple: you are an exceptional person and only you can achieve your life goals. To move forward, you must define your own standards. Never let others make decisions for you. Just follow your intuition and listen to the guidance that the angels whisper to you.

You have financial worries, your spiritual guides know it. To solve this, they ask you to connect with the angelic world. Only by doing this can you find the solutions to your problems?

Soon, a new page of your life will begin, but before that you must still receive rewards from angels. You have worked well, so the salary you will receive will be more than satisfactory. Since that day, do not think any more about your worries since your angels will take care of them.

Along the way, there may be gaps or losses, but that's not a good reason enough to turn back. The idea is to start from scratch so take the opportunities available to you. Your success depends only on you then at work. Be a model for those around you and if necessary, do not hesitate to help them.

Angels reassure you that you will receive abundance directly from the sky. You will not have to struggle from morning to evening to meet your needs, your allies the Archangels take care of it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Angelic message of the number 480

We find in the angelic number 480 the influences of the number 0, the attributes of 8 as well as the energies and the vibrations of 4. Each of these figures has its own meaning so do not confuse them. The 4, for example, refers to truth, work, enthusiasm, order and determination. As for the number 8, know that it is the number of karma. Finally, in mathematics, it represents the nullity, but in numerology, the 0 represents the strength of God.

The message of angels is quite simple: you are an exceptional person and only you can achieve your life goals. To move forward, you must define your own standards. Never let others make decisions for you. Just follow your intuition and listen to the guidance that the angels whisper to you.

You have financial worries, your spiritual guides know it. To solve this, they ask you to connect with the angelic world. Only by doing this can you find the solutions to your problems?

Soon, a new page of your life will begin, but before that you must still receive rewards from angels. You have worked well, so the salary you will receive will be more than satisfactory. Since that day, do not think any more about your worries since your angels will take care of them.

Along the way, there may be gaps or losses, but that's not a good reason enough to turn back. The idea is to start from scratch so take the opportunities available to you. Your success depends only on you then at work. Be a model for those around you and if necessary, do not hesitate to help them.

Angels reassure you that you will receive abundance directly from the sky. You will not have to struggle from morning to evening to meet your needs, your allies the Archangels take care of it.

extremely cursed post in the 1000 page thread

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I'm not 100% sure what to do here, are they saying angels will take care of everything or am I supposed to do something? Also, since its talking numerology, shouldn't we be talking about angles?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Posting from the covid booster shot line

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Coccyx Cushion

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I'm not 100% sure what to do here, are they saying angels will take care of everything or am I supposed to do something? Also, since its talking numerology, shouldn't we be talking about angles?

hail the hounds of Tindalos

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Just discovered the Truth about the 1000 page thread

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Our posts are simply energy for the mods to sustain themselves. Our posts are trapped inside the thread

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Free

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Your

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Hi thread. Have a post.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I still haven't crossed the 120 threshold. Hot Cocoa on the Couch went off yesterday. top 30 is out of reach.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I'll still toss in a few posts, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
because we can all use a few more posts.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
over 120!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Our posts are simply energy for the mods to sustain themselves. Our posts are trapped inside the thread

:hmmyes:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Just discovered the Truth about the 1000 page thread

:hmmno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005