Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

That Which Squeaks posted:

It's almost like we as a society have already clearly decided that DUI's are bad, and have a clear system in place to deal with it, as opposed to a high profile star lying then spouting anti-vaxx rhetoric during an ongoing pandemic. Truly shocking that one gets more interest.

It's almost like this is a witch hunt against me for posting something completely innocuous and quite frankly, I will not stand for you nerds and your cancel culture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
He is 29 years old lol

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Relentlessboredomm posted:

wait was today daylight savings?

goddamnit

It was and thank god. I worked a hellacious double yesterday. That extra hour of sleep before coming into work today was badly needed.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Tim Whatley posted:

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1457344647915786243

OBJ has made an entire career off one catch that 80 other people have done by now lol

Oh and having a teenage meltdown against Josh Norman

He was really good his entire time in NY.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

He is 29 years old lol

Josh Gordon is 30 and it was obvious 3 seasons ago when he was on the Patriots that he was halfway cashed.

Not every player is Brady, or most pertinent here, Jerry Rice. The best age enhancer drugs labs can develop don’t come easy.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/status/1457381673293713417?t=iUZJ7L0-GSoCJ1YdPq9YsQ&s=19

I feel like he had the shirt made before the news came out, then thought "well I already have this shirt."

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He was really good his entire time in NY.

No doubt but I don't think he's close to that level anymore

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
He's still really good, PFF has done a number of good breakdowns on film and absolutely would be an asset to most teams. It's more about the cost at this point, financially and whatever diva narrative the media pushes over the next week or two.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeBWYwDls1A

It really was an awesome meltdown in retrospect. 100% wouldn't fly just a handful of years later

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

gently caress

https://twitter.com/josephperson/status/1457384931060076549?s=21

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

This is the opposite of what they should do if they want to win today.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/raiders/status/1457384241067487236?s=21
glorious

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This is the opposite of what they should do if they want to win today.

You would think so, but PJ Walker was also horrifying when he came into the game last week.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ozymandius1024 posted:

You would think so, but PJ Walker was also horrifying when he came into the game last week.

Terrifying like a fox

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Another antivaxxer gets COVID

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/1457386865057800197

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Hizawk posted:

With Brady doing his thing last year, and when Stafford wins the super bowl this year,

Do all elite QBs just go crazy and jump ships from now onÉ

They were both leaving abusive relationships

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Good Will Hrunting posted:

He's still really good, PFF has done a number of good breakdowns on film and absolutely would be an asset to most teams. It's more about the cost at this point, financially and whatever diva narrative the media pushes over the next week or two.

"Diva narrative" lol. Dude is absolutely a prima donna.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Lmao Rodgers is not bipolar depressive, which isn't even a thing. He doesn't appear to have any mood disturbances in interviews that ive seen. We haven't heard of any manic episodes.

You don't need to a mental health diagnosis to make uninformed choices or have your choices informed by incorrect bullshit or believe poo poo that just isn't true.

I'm hoping he misses the seahawls game tho

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

I'm merely commenting that sports media has been literally nothing but Aaron Rodgers. Calm down, friend. Jesus Christ.

Why do you continue quoting Clay Travis

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Maybe it's the bridge's fault it keeps getting burned

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Probably never leaves the yacht these days.

A yacht in Colorado?! That’s as ridiculous as Mac Jones ever being invited to join in on the Patriots abuse of sex trafficked women!

Simply nonsensical.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
OBJ to the Vikings would be funny as hell because he would demand out again after one practice of Kirk sailing passes over his head

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I don't even know who the gently caress Clay Travis is

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I had Fox NFL Sunday on in the background and surprisingly everyone was rightfully lovely on Aaron. I thought Terry would defend him but shat on him for lying about being "immunized" so cool, you even got the chuds against you Aaron!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He can always sell insurance. He’d probably have a hell of a brokerage

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The Immunization of Aaron Rodgers by the Coward Aaron Rodgers.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

The Immunization of Aaron Rodgers by the Coward Aaron Rodgers.

Lol

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

NFL N/V Week 10: The Immunization of Aaron Rodgers by the Coward Aaron Rodgers.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Beautiful.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Woozie66 posted:

https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/status/1457381673293713417?t=iUZJ7L0-GSoCJ1YdPq9YsQ&s=19

I feel like he had the shirt made before the news came out, then thought "well I already have this shirt."

Justin, the problem is not that Kirk Needs Weapons

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

DariusLikewise posted:

OBJ to the Vikings would be funny as hell because he would demand out again after one practice of Kirk constantly checking down to the FB

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
News : QAaron

Views:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in my opinion the vikings are not more of a contender than the browns, due to their records at this time

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I think Derek Carr is super cool. I'm not afraid to say this!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gently draping my aaron jersey over a trash bag filled with cardboard and then putting it in the wash posthaste

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ya thats better

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Cavauro posted:

gently draping my aaron jersey over a trash bag filled with cardboard and then putting it in the wash posthaste

Hopefully it blows away and ends up in a storm drain

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Okay man go look at a picture of Aaron from like 2 years ago and tell me he looks the same lmao. Unless you're saying he looks the same in which case I suppose you're in support of the holistic lifecycle that's supposedly preventing him from aging. :allears:

Pete Davidson played Rodgers on SNL, and he looked significantly healthier than the real Aaron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
pfffff thats nuthin, i printed out a picture of henry ruggs and and all week ive been glaring at it angrily and saying bad things at it

e: never gave it the finger though, thats over the line in my book