Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I blame Danica for turning him to right wing libertarianism.

not actually cause he's a rich white man. it's inevitable

Hey, if anything her specialty is left turns

:rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Thaddius the Large posted:

Hey, if anything her specialty is left turns

:rimshot:

Her last left turn involved her spinning out of control in a non contact incident ending her last Indy 500

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Women make men is a take.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ohhhh, Shailene took Aaron to the doc from Office Space and now he's hypnotized into being an imbecile.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Lots of people are talking about how dumb Aaron Rodgers is, but not nearly enough are talking about how lovely he looks in the face since the whole holistic bullshit started. Dude looks downright awful and there's a pretty obvious point at which that turned.

It now feels unsurprising that his deep ball has been off all season.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Woke Mob

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Lots of people are talking about how dumb Aaron Rodgers is, but not nearly enough are talking about how lovely he looks in the face since the whole holistic bullshit started. Dude looks downright awful and there's a pretty obvious point at which that turned.

https://twitter.com/brandonkinnard/status/1457188954319556612?s=21

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I gotta be honest I'm seeing a lot of this type of sentiment this season from goons but I really don't see it. Rodgers has always been a wrinkly gently caress with a long face. He doesn't look particularly different this season other than having longer-than-usual hair and facial hair.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

So.. watching SNL is a priority this weekend.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

He looks like a guy who has been out in the sun a bunch and hasn't gotten Botox or other cosmetic poo poo why do you keep bringing this up

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Brady looks 15 years younger than Rodgers physically

coincidence???

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Hot Diggity! posted:

He looks like a guy who has been out in the sun a bunch and hasn't gotten Botox or other cosmetic poo poo why do you keep bringing this up

Okay man go look at a picture of Aaron from like 2 years ago and tell me he looks the same lmao. Unless you're saying he looks the same in which case I suppose you're in support of the holistic lifecycle that's supposedly preventing him from aging. :allears:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
This is going to be such a marginal footnote in Rogers’ legacy; it’s going to be forgotten within weeks .

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

but it's funny now, man.

gruden was like what 3 weeks ago? urban was a month ago? each of them gave us some laughs, now it's rodgers week. he said the nfl called him a quack. he said he was following rogan's advice. he said "as the great MLK once said" before defending his right to eat livestock drugs, it loving rules who cares. we all new he was coming back after being disgruntled but that was also funny as poo poo as well.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

R.D. Mangles posted:

before defending his right to eat livestock drugs, it loving rules who cares.

This is the cleanse he said he did back in March btw lmao

quote:

Virechan: cleansing using powders, pastes, or heated medicinal plants
Vaman: forced vomiting or purging through herbal medicinal treatment
Basti: massage, as well as enemas using warm oils
Rakta moksha: detoxification of the blood, also known as bloodletting
Nasya: nasal clearance using herbal remedies, oils, and fumes

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Okay man go look at a picture of Aaron from like 2 years ago and tell me he looks the same lmao. Unless you're saying he looks the same in which case I suppose you're in support of the holistic lifecycle that's supposedly preventing him from aging. :allears:

Never said he looks the same as people do this thing called "ageing." He looks older with more crows feet and more grey. Again, really weird but you do you dude.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Never said he looks the same as people do this thing called "ageing." He looks older with more crows feet and more grey. Again, really weird but you do you dude.

I don't think it's weird to say a guy who has been eating clay, horse paste, and god knows what else as well as doing a cleanse that involves boofing essential oils and forced making GBS threads/vomiting looks a bit more peaked than he has in the recent past (which was usually pretty great for his age actually without any seeming enhancements) but alright then pal!

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

a neat cape posted:

Brady looks 15 years younger than Rodgers physically

coincidence???

Maybe Rodgers should've been nicer to his own phylacteries family

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
God drat I'd forgotten all about Urban Meyer and the barroom butt finger.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Henry Ruggs killed someone doing 120+ and it was forgotten about 24 hours later

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I remember

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shinjobi posted:

God drat I'd forgotten all about Urban Meyer and the barroom butt finger.

His wife tweeting about how happy she was to look after the grandkids and let him go out that night was very good. And then a bunch of people finding out who his wife was as a damned RN who agrees totally with Aaron Rodgers was also very good.

And by very good I mean the opposite of that because all of this sucks in various ways, but at least it's all amusing.

Yeah haven't forgotten about this one yet and probably won't, which is not amusing.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I couldn't stomach the article but read the follow up today about them tacking on additional charges and him facing a 40 year sentence if convinced on everything, which he likely will be. Thankfully his passenger should be "ok".

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

SKULL.GIF posted:

I gotta be honest I'm seeing a lot of this type of sentiment this season from goons but I really don't see it. Rodgers has always been a wrinkly gently caress with a long face. He doesn't look particularly different this season other than having longer-than-usual hair and facial hair.

There were some articles about his pre-season weight loss and his issues with the deep ball this season make it easy to speculate.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

I looked it up and this thread had better jokes.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Is Brady or Rodgers weirder?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

General Dog posted:

This is going to be such a marginal footnote in Rogers’ legacy; it’s going to be forgotten within weeks .

People never forget about Pete Carroll the Truther, this aint going away

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Are punts measured from the snap or the kick? I know FGs are from the kick

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Are punts measured from the snap or the kick? I know FGs are from the kick

From the snap for punts. I don't know why, I guess because a punter can theoretically run around for a while before kicking it when that would be one hell of a weird achievement for a field goal.

e: now I'm imagining crazy successful drop kicks after the field goal kicker looks for a fake and decides it isn't there.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Nov 7, 2021

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

With Brady doing his thing last year, and when Stafford wins the super bowl this year,

Do all elite QBs just go crazy and jump ships from now onÉ

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Is Brady or Rodgers weirder?

Tough question.

Brady is definitely more superficially likable and "normal" in the locker room, everyone who played with him says he's a good dude while several people have come out of the woodwork over the years to say Rodgers is a wierd rear end in a top hat. Even guys who routinely burned bridges like Martellus Bennett talked about liking Brady long after they "had to."

Brady is monomaniacal about football in a way even other type a football maniacs think is wierd, he's willing to try any dumb poo poo in service of that and he's pretty gullible because outside football he's a generic dumb vaguely conservative white guy. Both him and Rodgers are deep enough in snake oil woo poo poo that I can't say which is worse there, except Brady is allegedly vaccinated for whatever that's worth.

Brady monetizing his crank TB12 theories makes him a worse person but seems more sane than Rodgers rambling about Goop/homeopathy/whatever poo poo at random? I dunno.

Brady was Trump-adjacent and then ghosted him and probably believes generic dumb poo poo like, I dunno, liking flat tax rates and charter schools. Rodgers had a full conspiracy meltdown and there were always hints of him being into purestrain conspiracy poo poo like chemtrails. Of course Brady has always been more stage managed in terms of public relations just in general so it's hard to see him openly melting down like Rodgers just did.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Nov 7, 2021

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Its Rinaldo posted:

People never forget about Pete Carroll the Truther, this aint going away

That was what, eight years ago?

The media might forget about it but he’ll be QAaron here until the forums die.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
We can never really know what these people think and feel, but my perception:

Tom Brady only seems to care about winning football games and is willing to sacrifice anything for that end; his health, his potential earnings, his children's missed youth. Nothing matters but the pursuit of more ringz.

Aaron Rodgers wants the entire country to see him as some kind of modern renaissance man, beyond just being one of the best quarterbacks ever. Look how smart I am, I'm hosting Jeopardy! Maybe I'll just quit football and do that fulltime! I'm so smart I even hired my own research team to look into the vaccine and I've developed my own "inoculation!" He's a delicate genius, except he's actually an idiot.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Nov 7, 2021

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Matt Ryan is kinda growing on me

Just looks like the kinda dude who cracks a beer at the end of the day and doesn’t want to loving deal with it

Edit: if we’re arm chair psychoanalyzing, Brady exhibits sociopathic tendencies but it only manifests through football. It makes sense he was trying to go into finance before he was sure his nfl career was going to take off.

Rodgers is cripplingly insecure and possibly bipolar depressive. Also maybe a smidge of narcissistic but I’d lean towards bipolar.- Sorta seems these symptoms have ramped up recently. Makes me wonder if someone got him off his meds. That would also explain his physical decline. I’ve seen lots of patients with personality disorders decide to go off their meds and just fall apart physically.

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Nov 7, 2021

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Well thats horrible and tragic and their isn’t much else to say while the legal process unfolds.

QAaron is sad but also intensely hilarious and we all need a good laugh these days

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

We can never really know what these people think and feel, but

Oooo so close. Should’ve stopped here!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FizFashizzle posted:

Matt Ryan is kinda growing on me

Just looks like the kinda dude who cracks a beer at the end of the day and doesn’t want to loving deal with it

Edit: if we’re arm chair psychoanalyzing, Brady exhibits sociopathic tendencies but it only manifests through football. It makes sense he was trying to go into finance before he was sure his nfl career was going to take off.

Rodgers is cripplingly insecure and possibly bipolar depressive. Also maybe a smidge of narcissistic but I’d lean towards bipolar.- Sorta seems these symptoms have ramped up recently. Makes me wonder if someone got him off his meds. That would also explain his physical decline. I’ve seen lots of patients with personality disorders decide to go off their meds and just fall apart physically.

I'm sure the gronola girlfriend had nothing to do with making him stop any big pharma mind control drugs he may have been on.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
in my professional analysis jared goff has a textbook case of mushbrain

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm sure the gronola girlfriend had nothing to do with making him stop any big pharma mind control drugs he may have been on.

Why take duloxetine when you can eat dirt and horse paste??!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
After countless hours of study and zero personal time spent, I’m nearly positive Mac Jones strangles cats