Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Oh good they put a house in the middle of a speed zone again.

v It's me, I'm the one person who likes it, except when they inexplicably lock me out of cockpit view or manual shifting for some dumb event. v

Professor Beetus fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Nov 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tensai
May 8, 2007

Just trying to keep my boyfriend away from that redheaded harlot.
Forza is more Forza. I am really enjoying it. But drat, does anyone enjoy the dude-bro poo poo they do every iteration of this game? "The festival" is the worst part of these games.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
"dudebro" lol

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
They're not wrong

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

It's uwubro if anything, everybody's eerily nice and supportive. loving annoying

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Goons thinking normal enthusiastic and happy human interaction is dudebro ftw.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Ruffian Price posted:

It's uwubro if anything, everybody's eerily nice and supportive. loving annoying

That's what I like about it, they sanded off anything remotely edgy after the first game and it's just all dopamine all the time; personally can't get enough.

Zerot
Aug 18, 2006
I see why people might bristle at it, but the game is so relentlessly upbeat and supportive that I think it works. Everyone in the Forza Horizon universe lives in a car-based paradise.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Yeah, the constant positive reinforcement the game gives the player is one of the main features of the Horizon series and what makes it more enjoyable than just driving cars around.

If people don't like that then they should probably go play a racing sim or something. :shrug:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Everyone should be miserable, dying from disease and not able to afford a car. Also characters should hurl slurs at you when you win.

Is there a way to downgrade from GP ultimate or do I just turn off autorenewal and sign up again for the basic package once my current sub expires?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

spaceblancmange posted:

Everyone should be miserable, dying from disease and not able to afford a car. Also characters should hurl slurs at you when you win.

No, the last one was already set there, this one’s in Mexico or something.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I wanted to like forgotten city but they translate ne quid furantur as "dont steal anything" when, lol, you need a loving subjunctive verb for that sort of hortatory jussive duh.
Go ahead and change that stem vowel to an e. Ill wait. While your are at it, think up an explanation for why you went with 3rd person too cause thats next on my list of complaints

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

I wanted to like forgotten city but they translate ne quid furantur as "dont steal anything" when, lol, you need a loving subjunctive verb for that sort of hortatory jussive duh.

Ecce, pedant

No but seriously, the national latin exam judges board will be sending you your medal in the mail (Im genuinely impressed you recall so much of the rules)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

its actually my job to know the rules and enforce them.
I would not have remembered if i didnt have to do it every day

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Real hurthling! posted:

Go ahead and change that stem vowel to an e. Ill wait. While your are at it, think up an explanation for why you went with 3rd person too cause thats next on my list of complaints

Well that was written by actual ancient Romans meanwhile you're just some nerd who learned the language (wrong) 2,000 years too late. I'm going to go with them on this one.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I didnt know they used real inscriptions. We must always defer to a native speaker on these matters even when they clearly write "they do not steal anything" instead of a proper command

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Vvv

I'm Owned

Double owned cause i just deleted a post while editing it

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Nov 6, 2021

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Real hurthling! posted:

I didnt know they used real inscriptions. We must always defer to a native speaker on these matters even when they clearly write "they do not steal anything" instead of a proper command

Nah I'm just loving with you.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It's cool that after you blow up Mr X in Resident Evil 2 you still probably have three rockets left over and then a small gang of zombies try to get between you and the exit.

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
About an hour into forza and chill and the game just threw like 25 icons on the map. Hell yeah.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Between FH5 and FC6 I am a Spanish goddess.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I think i almost beat forgotten city now. Played it for like 7 straight hours. Very good. Gotta sleep

Zerot
Aug 18, 2006
Satyricon, dulcis princeps.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

spaceblancmange posted:

Is there a way to downgrade from GP ultimate or do I just turn off autorenewal and sign up again for the basic package once my current sub expires?

Second option.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

1glitch0 posted:

In skyrim in the last 9-ish years have they fixed the deal with the vampires showing up and slaughtering all the shopkeepers?

They can't fix the playerbase, I'm sorry.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

While your are at it, think up an explanation for why you went with 3rd person too cause thats next on my list of complaints

It’s in 1st person dumbass, you can see the hands :rolleyes:

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

1glitch0 posted:

In skyrim in the last 9-ish years have they fixed the deal with the vampires showing up and slaughtering all the shopkeepers?

I'm sure there's a mod you can get to remove it. I had a run where the entire adult population of Riverwood was wiped out over the course of the game thanks to dragons and vampires attacking every time I traveled there, but I actually thought it was more funny than annoying.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

J-Spot posted:

I'm sure there's a mod you can get to remove it. I had a run where the entire adult population of Riverwood was wiped out over the course of the game thanks to dragons and vampires attacking every time I traveled there, but I actually thought it was more funny than annoying.

Skyrim is a harsh land.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It’s in 1st person dumbass, you can see the hands :rolleyes:

Arca crucis usque superat

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Real Hurthling! I desperately want to know why you use Latin all the time

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Im a researcher creating the dream simulation mark zuckerberg sleeps in every night where he's octavian in 23bce

Or im a high school failcher

Choose your reality

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

You should all play Unpacking, it's great.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

John F Bennett posted:

It's a very cozy game.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

John F Bennett posted:

Last time I moved I got so stressed out I got shingles.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Interestingly, this might be the biggest asset-wise since it’s still 109 gigs on a regular XB1 while the others were all below 70 gigs unless you installed on a 4K console and got bigger textures.

Unfortunately the disc version doesn’t really offset that, you just get a single disc and it apparently includes 20 gigs of XB1 data and 20 gigs of Series X data so you’re looking at a minimum 85-90 gigs of downloading no matter what.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Real hurthling! posted:

"Romanes eunt domus?"

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Lammasu posted:

What if someone did all the hard parts for you and all you had to worry about was the right placement for your anime figurines?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Lammasu posted:

Next time move to a house that already has a roof.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Can't wait to start playing Fort-za.

I was never a big fan of the Britian map. The Mexico one looks more vivid and diverse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

RCarr posted:

Next time move to a house that already has a roof.

lol