Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

:hai: :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

cumshitter posted:

also i had a boy over the other night and my cat wife went loving bonkers trying to show him how i'm hers. she gets insanely jealous whenever i have a boy over. she knows. hell, i delivered her children, she is straight up my cat wife. she waited until i got home from work to give birth, that's how much she loves me. god i love nanners so much

what an incredible bond between a child and an animal. it's almost like a movie

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
I love having my dog bark at me because she expects her playtime an hour early

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

daylight savings is dumb bullshit much like your posting

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

ArmZ posted:

the orb provides

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me on the phone with my aunt "why is there bubble coming out of my cats baginer? what am i supposed to do?"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
whenever i have a boy over she sits between us and stares at them really hard and then he tries to sit on my chest and make me look at her instead of them. its really cute. ive had multiple boys tell me "im on a date with you and your cats"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Consummate Professional posted:

what an incredible bond between a child and an animal. it's almost like a movie

instead of a boy and his dog, it's a gayby and his cat

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
pretty funny that facebook’s huge idea for VR was just to sit in meetings together with helmets on.

lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

perks of being a cumshitter

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

19 o'clock posted:

pretty funny that facebook’s huge idea for VR was just to sit in meetings together with helmets on.

lol

I think Facebook only succeeded because their initial roll out plan created an air or exclusivity.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I hear it

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

perks of being a cumshitter

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Cat Person but instead it's an essay called Cum Shitter

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
someone is about to lose the gamer vote

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1457486632056233984

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Packers suuuuuuck

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the coolest thing about the cat birthing process is that the little kittens come out with fur already and they shoot of hte baginer in little tube sausages filled with green fluid like the matrix. also the mother pops them with her fangs and eats them to get precious nutrients back

when nanners gave birth sshe looked like a deflated balloon. im pretty sure the strongest bonding moment of her life was when i held a bowl of wet cat food for her to eat as her kits started wobbly crawling toward her nipples. she is my cat wife and im kind of interested in seeing what she would do if anyone ever attacked me, which is impossible because im the most likable person to ever exist

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

bro I'm on so many antidepressants my dingus doesn't work

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

this 2000s electronica track is p trump thread also can appreciate the blues structuring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjKDEnYTyI

quote:

Everybody wants to be Hollywood
The fame, the vanity, the glitz, the stories
One day I’ll become a great big star
You know like the Big Dipper
And maybe one day you can visit my condo
On a big hill you know like 90210, oh yeah
Just imagine my face in the magazine
People analyzing my look, my body or
Any plastic surgery
And maybe one day you can shake my hand
On the Planet Hollywood
You say I’m not underground, I’m rich
I’m famous, I'm vanish, I’m glitz
I am the story, I am the star
Sex, drugs and rock n’ roll
It’s over, it’s over
I decide it’s over

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
also during that phase before the kittens could walk there were NO TURDS anywhere in nanner's kitten nurturing area. you can ask schnorkles why

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I'm really tempted to queue up a ban+30 for you for making me see that. JFC what the hell is going on in here?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

heh

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Azathoth posted:

I'm really tempted to queue up a ban+30 for you for making me see that. JFC what the hell is going on in here?

DO SOMETHING

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

god i love nanners so much she did the work but also we got those kittens homes, except for the brain damaged one i kept who is an absolute moron who thinks the entire world is going to end every second of every day. she is sweet through

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder what would happen if i gave dotty xanax

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

cumshitter posted:

god i love nanners so much she did the work but also we got those kittens homes, except for the brain damaged one i kept who is an absolute moron who thinks the entire world is going to end every second of every day. she is sweet through

awwwwww

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

cumshitter posted:

did u name it schnorkles

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

did u name it schnorkles

yes also schnorkles spends too much time with his first family. he has two adopted mixed race children waiting for him here in los angeles, jewel of the coast, whenever he goes on "business trips"

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Jon Irenicus posted:

DO SOMETHING

It is my opinion that as people who voluntarily post in the Trump thread that there is no greater punishment I can give than that which you all inflict on each other.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

classically trained pop musicians giving their a-sides a double coda, love to see it folks

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like no joke me and schnorkles call each other five times a day. we're both delpha kai, we go way back

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Azathoth posted:

lmao

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Azathoth posted:

It is my opinion that as people who voluntarily post in the Trump thread that there is no greater punishment I can give than that which you all inflict on each other.

what if i vlog myself eating it?

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*first day at college*

*schnorkles is shoving poo poo into a mini fridge*

"Don't touch my poo poo, frosh."

youre a frosh too, dipshit

*i pull out a fossilized dinosaur turd and place it on my shelf*

"Whoa... what is that?"

its a dinosaur turd. so cool, right? just think of how it existed for millions of years. it makes you think about how inconsequential life is, and how we only exist as specks of dust on a continuum that is inconceiv-

"I can tell we're going to be friends."

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

cumshitter posted:

i wonder what would happen if i gave dotty xanax

don't give your cat xanax

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Azathoth posted:

Mmm, hurts so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

was cute till i unmuted and realized it snot