Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Lib and let die posted:

I would argue that the old man’s ability to view other human beings as things for him to toy with and to kill doesn’t stem from his ultra-wealthy status. That’s a character flaw that would be present whether he was wealthy or poor. His wealth is merely an amoral tool that allowed him to make and fund the Games (he could have done something helpful or beneficial with his money but chose not to). Money, like power, usually just amplifies already existing character traits.

I remember this part from Captain America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
elizabeth warren's smelly dildo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Stunning Honky posted:

elizabeth warren's smelly dildo

it's her nighstand! it's supposed to be there!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Didn't some marine try to say Warren had sex with him and was rough about it by way of mudslinging

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Mr. Lobe posted:

Didn't some marine try to say Warren had sex with him and was rough about it by way of mudslinging

It was a Jacob Wohl stunt, and if anything it made her sound slightly cool for the first time in her life

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The rise and fall of Chapo Trap House.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol who was the lady that tweeted after the end of GoT saying she had been a daenerys fan all along and felt betrayed that she actually was evil and not a Girl Power Icon?

If the people who write articles calling thatcher et al girlbosses are any indication, you'd think they'd be all on board

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Honestly that's what (thankfully) killed it utterly dead after it ended, unlike Harry Potter or something which keeps circulating forever. Girlboss being revealed as completely mask-off dragon girl hitler upset all the real world girlboss mask-on girl hitlers.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Ronwayne posted:

Honestly that's what (thankfully) killed it utterly dead after it ended, unlike Harry Potter or something which keeps circulating forever. Girlboss being revealed as completely mask-off dragon girl hitler upset all the real world girlboss mask-on girl hitlers.

The fun bit too is that you can't blame that on them running out of material, it was clear that Dany was going to end up evil in the end from the beginning

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol who was the lady that tweeted after the end of GoT saying she had been a daenerys fan all along and felt betrayed that she actually was evil and not a Girl Power Icon?

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I’m literally crying

I forgot this lady and sally Albright are different people and I’m going to forget again the moment I close this browser tab

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
just imagining also ran elizabeth warren pegging a plaintive marine with what he had described as a bad sex toy. lol.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i want to be president and also peg soldiers

that's a better dem platform than most

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i think many of them feel hosed so why not by the president

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
:smuggo:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Stunning Honky posted:

just imagining also ran elizabeth warren pegging a plaintive marine with what he had described as a bad sex toy. lol.

a lime green strap on

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Animal-Mother posted:

The rise and fall of Chapo Trap House.

ya they are really struggling lol

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

What...? Who exactly did she think was in charge there?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol nice dracula trophy RR

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

They call him George RR Martin because he's double round.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Now that JaWohl has been mentioned, I remembered he tried to patch up his finances after getting booted from virtually every platform by starting an OnlyFans.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Jacob Wohl finding Laura Loomer too repulsive even for him

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Dude’s the youngest person ever to be banned from futures trading for life iirc

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

She's like an exact caricature of every Centrist stereotype lol

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/realamberheard/status/1454079074486341634?s=20

A week ago a bunch of people on twitter all made the same joke about her favorite author being Stalin.

Apparently Simon Sebag Montefiore is married to a woman who is a close personal friend of prince Charles. He has been described as a "playboy" by Vanity Fair (in 2008) and once dated an ex of prince Andrew.

He and his wife are found on page 49 in Epstein's Little Black Book.

That Vanity Fair article mentioned his need for travel.

I wonder how often his trips took him to "wherever".

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Fortaleza posted:

Dude’s the youngest person ever to be banned from futures trading for life iirc
honestly that's a fuckin achievement

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

kurt eichenwald desperately trying to explain away why he had a hentai tab open on his browser

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

They are not going to be wonderful people who go on to work for the local milk people

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

DACK FAYDEN posted:

honestly that's a fuckin achievement

yeah that's cool af

if there was an easy way to do it, I'd be right there just for bragging rights

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Aqua Buddha

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
There are people who use the Tor Browser to ensure their anonymity. Imagine using software developed by the United States Naval Research Laboratory and funded by The State Department to hide your identity from the US government.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hedenius posted:

There are people who use the Tor Browser to ensure their anonymity. Imagine using software developed by the United States Naval Research Laboratory and funded by The State Department to hide your identity from the US government.

Doesn't the NSA or some other spook agency control a substantial number of nodes?

AnimeIsTrash has issued a correction as of 02:39 on Nov 8, 2021

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Doesn't the NSA or some other spook agency that control a substantial number of nodes?

it's the DoD and a huge proportion of them are in the DC area lol

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I watched that Hulu documentary about Matt Dehart today and it's just kinda given that the FBI tortured him because he had evidence the CIA did all those anthrax attacks to sabre rattle for the iraq war

It's a good documentary

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The second Naked Gun movie, where the storyline revolves around a criminal plot to trick George H W Bush into supporting the oil industry.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I watched that Hulu documentary about Matt Dehart today and it's just kinda given that the FBI tortured him because he had evidence the CIA did all those anthrax attacks to sabre rattle for the iraq war

It's a good documentary

oh drat he's due to be released soon too.

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

The second Naked Gun movie, where the storyline revolves around a criminal plot to trick George H W Bush into supporting the oil industry.

I thought it was nuclear power? I recall a dog with two tails? Or am I confusing it with the first one.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Clowner posted:

I thought it was nuclear power? I recall a dog with two tails? Or am I confusing it with the first one.

It's oil, nuclear and coal. But I have a feeling the President wasn't about to be swayed on oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Just remembered drumpf. lol

I have friends who still use tRump and I want to smack them.

Spergin Morlock posted:

it's the DoD and a huge proportion of them are in the DC area lol
They keep it around 70-75%