Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

theflyingorc posted:

yes, we're the ones who are being weird and embarrassing

correct

unrelated:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
On a scale of Not-At-All-A-Twat to Northumbrian, where are you?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Did you know that the word "Catalan" is Spanish for "Insufferable piece of poo poo"?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

bike tory posted:

Here's a handy infographic for you all. States where people get really salty when reminded that literally no one outside of the USA cares about or recognises individual states:

also lmao yes I absolutely got Costa Rica and Puerto Rico mixed up, I heartily apologise to the people of Costa Rica for any insinuation that they might be American

also also I'm not from Europe, imagine sharing a land border with another country eww gross. But also I can name more European countries than I can states of America off the top of my head because, you know, they're actually different countries.

You're just upset because you live in the unofficial 9th state / territory of Australia. Don't even get as much glory as Australia's pubic display Tasmania.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

KEYS ON VAN NUYS

gently caress. You.

:cry:

ONE EIGHT SEVEN SEVEN CARS FOR KIDS
DONATE YOUR CAR TODAY

Clockwork Sputnik has a new favorite as of 23:15 on Nov 7, 2021

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

KillHour posted:

Who keeps their wallet on their right shoulder?

It's from when men wore jackets and pants without pockets. Breast pocket for wallet and watch pocket on the other side

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

gently caress. You.

DONATE YOUR CAR TODAY

But do you have an annuity and need cash now?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

BaronVonVaderham posted:

But do you have an annuity and need cash now?

Yes, I need to call Sears tomorrow.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I do not like "Utahn".

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

gently caress. You.

DONATE YOUR CAR TODAY

Fun fact! If you ever wondered who actually benefits when donating your car to Kars4Kids, turns out its an organization devoted towards turning secular Jewish children into practicing Orthodox Jews.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Gotta add Greece to Crime France.

There’s a joke about greasing hands and bribery here, but I can’t quite work it out. Pretend I said something funny!

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

drat the HRE got huge again.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I’m Balkan at that map

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

freeedr posted:

I’m Balkan at that map

Crimea river

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

gently caress. You.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Dangerous game eating hot dogs with that makeup on.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Inceltown posted:

You're just upset because you live in the unofficial 9th state / territory of Australia. Don't even get as much glory as Australia's pubic display Tasmania.

It's true unfortunately, especially now that our govt has thrown away our key point of difference i.e. handling coronavirus well.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Chris Pistols posted:

For content, here are some pictures I think are funny.

This one is a tee-shirt design by Thread Heads, a boutique printer in my area (suburban Melbourne Australia)...
If you want one printed, do the right thing and go through them.
(They're really good, the print quality is excellent and rates for custom one-offs are excellent... I'm yet to walk out of there after a pick-up without giggling like a fuckwit at what they've produced for me...)
https://threadheads.com.au/products...vIaAjIoEALw_wcB

Cable Guy has a new favorite as of 01:18 on Nov 8, 2021

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

I've been looking so long at these pictures of food
That I almost believe that they're real

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Cable Guy posted:

This one is a tee-shirt design by a boutique printer in my area (suburban Melbourne Australia)...
(They're really good, the print quality is excellent and rates for custom one-offs are excellent... I'm yet to walk out of there after a pick-up without giggling like a fuckwit at what they've produced for me...)

Oh gently caress yes I needed some novelty presents for christmas, thanks. I can go to the USA foods store down there and grab some stupid snacks while I'm at it.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

bike tory posted:

It's true unfortunately, especially now that our govt has thrown away our key point of difference i.e. handling coronavirus well.

You'll always have billionaires buying boltholes to ride out the climate apocalypse. No one is coming to the sun-burnt country to get away from that poo poo.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

That ain't Obama, legendary throat goat

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Cable Guy posted:

This one is a tee-shirt design by Thread Heads, a boutique printer in my area (suburban Melbourne Australia)...

Well, I know what I'm requesting for Christmas

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

bike tory posted:

You're no longer an island?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Ho-ho, someone doesn't keep their goons.xlsx up to date :rolleye:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Soul Dentist posted:

pants without pockets

this gives me a fight-or-flight response

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/UUbXXl2.mp4

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I feel like that is one of those things you see in a horror film before something bad really happens.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/SWXat30.mp4

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Someone off-camera is either pointing a gun at one of her loved ones, or at her.

And slowly pulling the trigger by the end.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Chard posted:

this gives me a fight-or-flight response

Obviously not born in the 18th century or wearing women's clothing

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

hahahahahaha A+

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Scratch Monkey posted:

Hawaii doesn’t hate anyone because apparently living in a tropical paradise thousands of miles away from any other state make you not give a gently caress about what people in the Dakotas or Georgia or whatever do or think
Pretty sure we just individually dislike whatever state the last annoying tourist we met was from, so it basically averages out.

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Someone off-camera is either pointing a gun at one of her loved ones, or at her.

And slowly pulling the trigger by the end.

She seems kinda okay with that. Almost anxious for it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

bike tory posted:

Here's a handy infographic for you all. States where people get really salty when reminded that literally no one outside of the USA cares about or recognises individual states:

also lmao yes I absolutely got Costa Rica and Puerto Rico mixed up, I heartily apologise to the people of Costa Rica for any insinuation that they might be American

also also I'm not from Europe, imagine sharing a land border with another country eww gross. But also I can name more European countries than I can states of America off the top of my head because, you know, they're actually different countries.

oh my god

how embarrassing

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

bike tory posted:

But also I can name more European countries than I can states of America off the top of my head because, you know, they're actually different countries.
If you're not familiar with why they are referred to as states and the role of the federal government and why it's called that it's okay, but since you're one of those you can look to Germany as an example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

KEYS ON VAN NUYS

gently caress you