Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
how did you spend your extra hour?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
but no. im literally in the twilight zone espisode where i need to step around the emotional issues of a child with an unlimited avatar budget who can send me to the alecfield, and he likes it being branded as such, at any point if he even happens to notice me

it sucks dude . i dont like it and i resent you for it. leave me alone. im one of like the 1% of people who moved to LA not to act and im loving sick of it, even if that sounds lame to say. its not fun for me, if you even care.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

cumshitter posted:

but no. im literally in the twilight zone espisode where i need to step around the emotional issues of a child with an unlimited avatar budget who can send me to the alecfield, and he likes it being branded as such, at any point if he even happens to notice me

it sucks dude . i dont like it and i resent you for it. leave me alone. im one of like the 1% of people who moved to LA not to act and im loving sick of it, even if that sounds lame to say

nice meltdowns

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

cumshitter posted:

like i wish i could be a house husband and have nothing to do with my day aside from thinking of ways to make avs that bleed into my failed tiktok career

Have you ever even been on national TV?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

PyPy posted:

loving bitches up on national t.v.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Man Musk posted:

in the soviet union different products were imprinted wit ha serial number that included the day of the week of the product was produced and everybody avoided monday and friday products as those were the days the workers were the most hungover

I've heard that about fords

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I am going to sleep I just want to wish you all a merry trumpmas

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

PyPy posted:

nice meltdowns

thank you i think i handled it with quiet dignity

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

cumshitter posted:

it sucks dude . i dont like it and i resent you for it. leave me alone. im one of like the 1% of people who moved to LA not to act and im loving sick of it, even if that sounds lame to say. its not fun for me, if you even care.

cool

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
laugh at me but alec will come for you one day

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

cumshitter posted:

I'm not sure if he comed for me or not this may be his dick shadow

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

dang i may be the only person born in LA and here i am reposting tiktok memes like a ho

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

PyPy posted:

if anyone didn't use theirs I'll take it

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

cumshitter posted:

need a version of the trump lover av but it says vlog lover and it’s his smug face

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm going to LA next week for work... I hear covid is officially over there... Looking forward to it :confuoot:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i love having an ugyy alec av. this is my life now. being a joke for aman who doesn't have a job, but who gets an unliimited allowance from his wife. i love being under this specific weirdo's microscope

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PyPy posted:

wondering if it was real 1 am or fake 1 am while smoking weed

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im not owned!!! stop PMing me!!!

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

tag urself I'm "herbs"

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

2DCAT posted:

I'm going to LA next week for work... I hear covid is officially over there... Looking forward to it :confuoot:

the trick is u got to own someone immediately upon arrival to assert dominance

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
what is everyone’s favorite movie version of Thomas Wayne, Batman’s father?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

la cspam meet?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

PyPy posted:

need a version of the trump lover av but it says vlog lover and it’s his smug face

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

very horny right now for some TTT thirst trap Trump

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

these guys are hella cool lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8qBUza1pO0

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

cumshitter posted:

like i wish i could be a house husband and have nothing to do with my day aside from thinking of ways to make avs that bleed into my failed tiktok career

Alec vlogs so we could walk

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

cumshitter posted:

it's true

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
tfw ure staying busy for good people
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1457429238349500420

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

cumshitter posted:

dude you work in an office

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

or maybe an Alec nude Av. he's very sexy too

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pamela Springstein posted:

dude you work in an office

with dignity, mind you

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I hold this track personally responsible for the electro house craze of late 2000s

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
oh cool thank you

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

cumshitter posted:

u got to buy property my dude

we've already appreciated 20% in just a few weeks why play with chump did somebody say trump? change

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

perfect

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i dont like having bidding wars over my av. its flattering buy annoying.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Virgil Vox posted:

I hold this track personally responsible for the electro house craze of late 2000s

it's wild because they weren't even the wildest or most creative tecnodorks at the time, lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lpzie posted:

or maybe an Alec nude Av. he's very sexy too

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
especially when i know its straight men fighting over me then its just gross