Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/JETLoO8.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/blairsocci/status/1457520333406097414?t=WUBjhZEGJz6nnBCtc9rxUg&s=19

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

many people are saying it,

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

dune your mom lol

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a3mahYKvaI

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Golas are possibly the laziest writing in history.

Oh, hey, here's a 10,000 year scifi epic. It stars 2000 people who are all Duncan Idaho.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
cocks out for cumshitter

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Dune with this life

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

The right is really good at twisting the original meaning of anodyne expressions and terms of art.

Actually, I think you'll find that other people created those terms originally. I am very smart.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

sorry galactic apocalypses is happening because a bunch of women figured out how to reverse cowgirl themselves a trillion-strong simp army

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
i started reading the synopsis of heretics and chapterhouse and then said f it maybe hunters isn't so bad so i read that synopsis and it's just straight insanity from the jump .... i need to know what the original notes were cause this poo poo blows

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

zegermans posted:

Oh, hey, here's a 10,000 year scifi epic. It stars 2000 people who are all Duncan Idaho.

arrakis runs on duncan

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

sorry Fido never seen so much food before....

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

someone *really* liked Dune

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

cumshitter wuz here

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

The contrast we give foe gi studies looks like cum. Straight up cummies. It's called volumen.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

who's travis scott

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fat lazy fremen

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Baniel Dune

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oh shenandoah county

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

thats a lot of cum!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Roughly half the headline amount would have been expected as part of regularly budgeted maintenance, meaning that about $550bn actually constitutes new spending, to be disbursed over five years. That might not sound like much, but it is. From 2022 to 2026 federal infrastructure spending will rise from about 0.8% of annual GDP to 1.3%, well above the trend of the past four decades. Adie Tomer of the Brooking Institution, a think-tank, says that is nearly the same average level as during the New Deal, the spending programme that helped lift America’s fortunes after the Great Depression.

:waycool:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

really disappointed this isn't 10 hours of hamburger, cheeseburger, Big Mac, Whooper

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY IN TRUMPS AMERICA!!

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

zegermans posted:

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Virgil Vox posted:

really disappointed this isn't 10 hours of hamburger, cheeseburger, Big Mac, Whooper

follow your dreams

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Lpzie posted:

i started reading the synopsis of heretics and chapterhouse and then said f it maybe hunters isn't so bad so i read that synopsis and it's just straight insanity from the jump .... i need to know what the original notes were cause this poo poo blows

brian herbert very obviously lied about all that and those books are just garbage kja crapped out. frank definitely didn’t have secret notes that said “and then the evil mustache twirling robots my son is going to write 9 bad prequels about show up.” like the mysterious couple at the end of chapterhouse are obviously facedancers and probably symbolize frank and his wife because they would discuss the books and work on them together. brian just makes them both evil robots in hunters

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

Group B rally was so loving cool. Just slamming through the tiny streets of Europe slicing off fingers in your radiator grill from dumbass fans putting their hands out to touch your car as you go flying 150mph down the street.

rally is by far the best motorsport

gonna play some dirt rally 2.0 tonight

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

oh shenandoah county

Free Cuba?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Free Cummies?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Lpzie posted:

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY IN TRUMPS AMERICA!!

also jfk jr

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

I'll take one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/josephfcox/status/1457768115207561220