Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"POST POST POST POST POST POST POST" the gentle sorority boys chant as I light another huge doink and press send on my post from our in beautiful Amish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

hamjerbs i hope that things get better for M soon!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prof. Crocodile

FaceStabber posted:

^^^^ this person made me stop lurking so hello, i play stupid browser games and EDIT: wait no this was meant to point at bios man i feel stupid

pecan comes through for the yob yet again.

Stoner Sloth

FaceStabber posted:

^^^^ this person made me stop lurking so hello, i play stupid browser games and EDIT: wait no this was meant to point at bios man i feel stupid

hi! posting is good and it's all good, this is the chill forum (or possibly the krill forum)

have you any pets?

pecan

FaceStabber posted:

what a snipe I’m honoured

Gramps

My tummy just made the jump sound from super Mario bros what do I do with this information

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Gramps posted:

My tummy just made the jump sound from super Mario bros what do I do with this information

Quit swallowing the NES minis.

biosterous

Gramps posted:

maybe eat a mushroom if you want to get bigger, but if you don't then maybe don't eat a mushroom

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Gramps posted:

Robot Made of Meat

FaceStabber posted:

The only stupid post is the one which does not get made.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

more falafel please

forums poster

Robot Made of Meat posted:

The only stupid post is the one which does not get made.

no I'm gonna prove you wrong

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

stupid

more falafel please

forums poster

see, that was a stupid post

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
It was a good post

Escape From Noise

FaceStabber posted:

We're all stupid down here...

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm going to commit a property crime if this poo poo doesn't get resolved.

no you aren't, how could you when you are here on my couch with me consuming the byob drug and thai food and playing jackbox for the next several hours, ensuring you couldn't be anywhere else?

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

sometimes when i'm in a bad mood i make cartoonish bad mood sounds, to make my mood better. it's possible this is what was happening. or he was very concerned with a perineum, which some people i am aware, call a grundle

We got stars directing our fates
And we pray that it's not too late
Perineum

ty manifisto

alnilam

FaceStabber posted:

Hello and welcome and chat!! What kinda games do you play on your stupid browser

ty manifisto

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
hi face stabber please come play Jackbox on discord with us!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
it is a browser game!! for the players not the host anyway lol

alnilam

alnilam posted:

We got stars directing our fates
And we pray that it's not too late
Perineum

I should fess up that someone else posted this on the yob years ago and it's been in my head ever since

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I did the crime, I put a tin can in a garbage instead of a recycle, and I did so angrily

pecan

Zurtilik posted:

It was a good post

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

I did the crime, I put a tin can in a garbage instead of a recycle, and I did so angrily

oh god no we can't survive if you go away, what the hell are we gonna do, what have you done?!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Code Jockey posted:

oh god no we can't survive if you go away, what the hell are we gonna do, what have you done?!

This world called me a tin pot dictator

I showed them

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hello

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

This world called me a tin pot dictator

I showed them

you will always be a sticky pot dictator to me, madame president o7

pecan

why do they call it weed

Escape From Noise

pecan posted:

why do they call it weed

Because we'd be better off without it!:jail:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Escape From Noise posted:

Because we'd be better off without it!:jail:

yes report to the jail over here marked trashed thread pronto!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
weed be better discussing such things there, so as not to upset our friends sensitive to discussion of drugs, even the official state one! :)

Escape From Noise

Code Jockey posted:

weed be better discussing such things there, so as not to upset our friends sensitive to discussion of drugs, even the official state one! :)

Drugs? More like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjvYmE9B4V4

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Garfield is my anti-drug. Garfield is ❤

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Today I have to face the dreaded team away day. Pray for me, BYOB

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Rarity posted:

Today I have to face the dreaded team away day. Pray for me, BYOB

oh god my heart is with you on this day

I have been there

it will end at some point

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
I wish putting ice in your bong did more for it, but the coughs still burn. That's why I stick to edibles, well that and the intense 6-12 hour high.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Boba Pearl posted:

I wish putting ice in your bong did more for it, but the coughs still burn. That's why I stick to edibles, well that and the intense 6-12 hour high.

The ice and my big watercooling thing helps, but I still have to watch my vape settings because too hot still hurts. Smoking I can do like once in a while but usually no way

have you tried a dry herb vape? Lord I love mine it is so much better in every way to me than smoking except (as pnac is no doubt preparing a reply about) burning == more "bang for your buck"

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
Dynavap omnivong baby!!!

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/devices-teds/omni/omnivong-hydra-xl/

----------------

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
oh right I think I knew that 😅

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
idr, but i will tell everyone to get a dynavap, and then an induction heater so it doesn't look like a crack pipe when you hit it in public.

----------------