Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

aphid_licker posted:

Yeah five months after Johnson your titers are gonna be no bueno, I'd def get a top up

https://m.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/heizt-belarus-den-fluechtlingsstrom-weiter-an-17622430.html

Hot new Flüchtlingskrise coming through

I mean, an international coalition using Putin's current predicament distracting him to topple Belarus' dictator would solve that problem at it's core. What could possibly go wrong? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Busy Bee
Jul 13, 2004
Went to get vaccinated and they told me I need to wait 6 months after my J&J shot since my first one was AZ back in May. So I have to come back next month. Waste of two hours but okay, feel like I should have just shown them my digital EU vaccine print out that just shows me with the J&J

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Meanwhile, elsewhere:

quote:

Neue Gebietsänderungen (werden NICHT in der echten Welt durchgeführt):

Das Saarland wurde abgeschafft und Bayern gegen Elsass-Lothringen getauscht.

Schleswig-Holstein, Hamburg und Mecklenburg-Vorpommern wurden zu Hanseland zusammengefasst.

Berlin ist jetzt Teil Brandenburgs und Bremen Teil Niedersachsens.

Niedersachses wurde geflutet und durch ein Aus-Küste-Windpark ersetzt.

//edit
Bremerhaven ist jetzt auch Niedersachsen.
Sachsen-Anhalt wurde aufgeteilt.
Die niedersächsischen Inseln wurden auch geflutet
Mallorca wurde als Teil von Deutschland ergänzt

Antigravitas fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Nov 7, 2021

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Antigravitas posted:

Meanwhile, elsewhere:

(in Bergwerkhandwerk)

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
I wholeheartedly support his plan, especially as I live in a part of Niedersachsen which would be turned into a nice island chain

though "flooding the islands too" is kind of redundant, considering the islands will be deep under water long before the water reaches even the capital

also I want to see the 30-40m high wall they'll need to build to keep all that water in Niedersachsen

on the other hand, who cares, I'm sure by now people in NRW have grown accustomed to a little bit of extra water

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Well, if you like walls, the next version of that map will have Sachsen surrounded by a wall :v:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

The one thing Sachsen and Nichtsachsen can agree on is that there should be a wall around Sachsen

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Antigravitas posted:

Meanwhile, elsewhere:

This is how Söder becomes the French president

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

aphid_licker posted:

The one thing Sachsen and Nichtsachsen can agree on is that there should be a wall around Sachsen
Let's call it an anti-faschistischer Schutzwall!

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

https://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/medizin/corona-krise-sieben-tage-inzidenz-springt-laut-rki-auf-ueber-200-a-b9a3cfd0-b3f3-4999-8408-f30e89799ef3 posted:

Sieben-Tage-Inzidenz über 200 – höchster Wert seit Beginn der Pandemie

Hell yeah, Roni is finally over, open Lindner!

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
There are soooo many confused people who didn't get the message that public transport here in Munich is back to FFP2 from "medizinischer" Spuckschutz as of today it is amazing. I'd didn't know myself either but I kept using FFP2 anyway.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hopper posted:

There are soooo many confused people who didn't get the message that public transport here in Munich is back to FFP2 from "medizinischer" Spuckschutz as of today it is amazing. I'd didn't know myself either but I kept using FFP2 anyway.

Welp, if that's how things are done in Bavaria, no wonder the map down there is glowing red.

I think minus the obvious random rear end in a top hat then and when I haven't seen uncovered people in our public transit for years now and if there was a reduction from FFP2 + OP-Maske rules down to normal masks, I've not noticed here in Hannover.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
They changed it to OP-Maske some months ago iirc. But most people ran with FFP2 anyway. However, lately it seemed many had to rebut masks and went for Op-Masken, which are cheaper multicolored etc.

Mask confusion repeats itself because noone I charge learned anything.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I just find it baffling that almost two years into this shitshow, Ampel now comes up with the daring idea to... "uhm, maybe do more testing?" after most testing centers have been shut down.

Had a doctor's appointment this morning and overheard that they are already completely swamped with requests for boosters and basically are booked until the end of the year.

Oh, but they are not getting enough Impfsahne for their current appointments and need to reschedule some of those.

No way this will backfire.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

We'll all get the biobooster soon enough so that'll fix it. Just hang out near people who are husting

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/Wissing/status/1457690104512790534 That's a relief, I was worried for a bit there.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

I feel very safe that we do exactly the same that other countries did in regard to Corona by basically doing more or less nothing. Worked for all the other countries. :rubby:

Also mask talk: 3M Aura 9320 are still affordable here. If you don’t want to go full respirator, they tested extremely well, and are maybe the most comfortable FFP2 mask I used, and provide a really good seal. In other countries they are already more or less reserved for health care workers by only selling them in lots of 400+.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

tuo posted:

I feel very safe that we do exactly the same that other countries did in regard to Corona by basically doing more or less nothing. Worked for all the other countries. :rubby:

Also mask talk: 3M Aura 9320 are still affordable here. If you don’t want to go full respirator, they tested extremely well, and are maybe the most comfortable FFP2 mask I used, and provide a really good seal. In other countries they are already more or less reserved for health care workers by only selling them in lots of 400+.

I can echo this, they are pretty decent. Basically no fogging of glasses at all.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

mcbexx posted:

I just find it baffling that almost two years into this shitshow, Ampel now comes up with the daring idea to... "uhm, maybe do more testing?" after most testing centers have been shut down.

Had a doctor's appointment this morning and overheard that they are already completely swamped with requests for boosters and basically are booked until the end of the year.

Oh, but they are not getting enough Impfsahne for their current appointments and need to reschedule some of those.

No way this will backfire.

Jup, luckily I know a doctor who asked around his circle of friends when we were vacced and offered to give us a booster ASAP once we are 6 months after our 2nd shot.

Usually I am not a fan of leveraging connections like that, even though its perfectly legal and on the books, but since the government is a bunch of incapable fools, noone looks out for us and 1/3 of the population is actively working to spread this poo poo, I have finally arrived at the "gently caress you got mine" mindset. I am gonna get that shot, even if someone else has to wait longer for theirs.

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

frankenfreak posted:

Let's call it an anti-faschistischer Schutzwall!

I support this. If the Mauer still existed, Höcke and Kubitschek would have remained as Dreckswessis.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Lol there's a forums ad for kn95s below this page for me

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Hallo, ich bin Floria Holm aus Dänemark. Ich bin glücklich verheiratet und Mitglied dieser großen Illuminati-Bruderschaft. Die Illuminati sind eine Geheimgesellschaft, die sich bemüht, spirituelle und moralische Werte zu fördern. Es wurde nach den Grundsätzen der Liebe, Gerechtigkeit, Einheit, des Friedens und der Erleichterung gegründet. Seien Sie nicht verwirrt über Ihre Einladung, denn Sie wurden ausgewählt, weil die Illuminaten einen sehr reichen Menschen in Ihnen sehen. Sie werden derjenige sein, der Menschen in Not hilft. Die Obdachlosen werden sich an Ihnen erfreuen, Sie werden die Armen mit Hilfe der Illuminaten ernähren, wir können Ihr Geschäft in Bewegung bringen und wir können Ihnen jede Position geben, die Sie an Ihrem Arbeitsplatz wollen, oder kreativ in allem sein, was Sie tun, und der Eigentümer sein Die Illuminaten bringen Menschen guten Willens zusammen, unabhängig von ihren Unterschieden und Hintergründen, und sorgen dafür, dass diese guten Männer / Frauen in der Gesellschaft besser werden. Möchten Sie ein Mitglied der Illuminaten sein und reich, berühmt, mächtig und im Leben herausragend werden? Bitte antworten Sie auf diese E-Mail Illuminatitemple01@example.com

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i wonder if Jeff Bezos gets those mails a billion time a second, if rich people are primarily selected

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Antigravitas posted:

Menschen guten Willens
reich, berühmt, mächtig
:shuckyes:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Libluini posted:

i wonder if Jeff Bezos gets those mails a billion time a second, if rich people are primarily selected
I feel like if anyone would be in the illuminati already it's Bezos

man I've got to reread the trilogy sometime soon

My Lovely Horse fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Nov 9, 2021

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Die Illuminaten haben sie auserwählt weil wir einen sehr reichen Menschen in Ihnen sehen.

Dies möchten wir ändern.

Loki Kunti
Mar 31, 2010
213,7 today - 666, here we come :awesomelon:

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
Can someone please explain what is going on?

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Nix. Das is ja das Problem.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Bedshaped posted:

Can someone please explain what is going on?

Covid is over is what is going on.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Just keep in mind when people yell at the unvaccinated: that includes a lot of children who can neither social distance due to school, and can't even get a vaccine.

Anyway, the RKI Wochenbericht ist pretty good.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Hm maybe, Idk, if kids are infecting each other Like crazy, gee whiz, Präsenz Unterricht should, i know this sounds crazy guys, be stopped for a while??

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

Son of Rodney posted:

Hm maybe, Idk, if kids are infecting each other Like crazy, gee whiz, Präsenz Unterricht should, i know this sounds crazy guys, be stopped for a while??

Hmm no very unwise, how are the parents supposed to work then? Please think of our Arbeitgeber.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Son of Rodney posted:

Look dude, people have had to suffer enough having to keep their crotch spawns at home. I mean who could have know that as a parent you would suddenly actually be required to be there for your kids all day?

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Hopper posted:

Look dude, people have had to suffer enough having to keep their crotch spawns at home. I mean who could have know that as a parent you would suddenly actually be required to be there for your kids all day?

My Büro is right next to a Tagesmutter/Tagesvater. It actually broke my heart seeing parents (perfectly dressed for another day at...the bank/vorstand/whatever) park with their giant BMWs or Mercedes or Audis and drop off super small things, leave as fast as they could, and then hearing those super small things cry and shout "mamaaaaaa" for like two hours until they were exhausted from all the crying and fell to sleep.

The crying got louder the older they got, and the Tagesmutter and Tagesvater there are really cool people which I know as my neighbours since 40 years, and they do a lot to entertain the small things people drop off at their doorstep. After some time, the little things starting crying when the parents picked them up again, because they wanted to stay at the place.

Last year brought some months of Stille in that regard, but as the Tagesvater told me, they started dropping them off as soon as it was allowed even though they were working from home.

Ursula, what have you done!

e: just to add: I am not mocking the principle, I was just completely dumbfounded how young the children were that got dropped there, like WTF? And I'm also not neidisch at the cars, but it was impressive to witness the obvious pattern.

tuo fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Nov 9, 2021

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

To the surprise of probably no one, Schwarzer turned out to be a big old TERF

https://twitter.com/herbstgeraschel/status/1457755480634310661

Loki Kunti
Mar 31, 2010

Antigravitas posted:

Just keep in mind when people yell at the unvaccinated: that includes a lot of children who can neither social distance due to school, and can't even get a vaccine.

Yeah, but have you have seen these children be productive members of the capitalistic elite?
No?
So, how would you know whether their wellbeing is worth anything?

Fick it all

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

tuo posted:

My Büro is right next to a Tagesmutter/Tagesvater. It actually broke my heart seeing parents (perfectly dressed for another day at...the bank/vorstand/whatever) park with their giant BMWs or Mercedes or Audis and drop off super small things, leave as fast as they could, and then hearing those super small things cry and shout "mamaaaaaa" for like two hours until they were exhausted from all the crying and fell to sleep.

The crying got louder the older they got, and the Tagesmutter and Tagesvater there are really cool people which I know as my neighbours since 40 years, and they do a lot to entertain the small things people drop off at their doorstep. After some time, the little things starting crying when the parents picked them up again, because they wanted to stay at the place.

Last year brought some months of Stille in that regard, but as the Tagesvater told me, they started dropping them off as soon as it was allowed even though they were working from home.

Ursula, what have you done!

e: just to add: I am not mocking the principle, I was just completely dumbfounded how young the children were that got dropped there, like WTF? And I'm also not neidisch at the cars, but it was impressive to witness the obvious pattern.

you say the parents dropped them off even though they were wfh? can't imagine why they'd do that :thunk:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

tuo posted:

Our society tells you kids and career are your right. However, the truth is career and kids do not mix. PERIOD. However, many career types are also entitlement types who think they have the right to everything. And the kids pay the bill for this. But since they don't hear it cry after they dropped their kids off, they don't see the problem. Even if they did. Their career is more important to many of these. I have personally met people soulless husks who said "in my position you have to have kids or you won't go any further because people expect it from well rounded individuals".

That one left me speechless and disgusted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Perestroika posted:

To the surprise of probably no one, Schwarzer turned out to be a big old TERF

Haha

„turned out“, she’s like the prototype