Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

i wish u would be a winner
ah gently caress I've been owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

time is undefeated

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Thread rules:
kawalimus is right
Metapod is honorary afc:n
Browns fans should not post
Big Ol’ Marshpussy

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
As IK I’m going to start enforcing these rules violently

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Time posted:

Thread rules:
kawalimus is right
Metapod is honorary afc:n
Browns fans should not post
Big Ol’ Marshpussy

Forgot one. Yao Ming was never good

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

BrownThunder posted:

He was good.

Can’t believe the offsite helldump moderator is allowed to post here and is protected by the treacherous admin staff

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

BrownThunder posted:

I used him to great effect in NBA Street Vol 2

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Yao Ming always struck me as that type of guy who was way overhyped in the beginning, so much so that people started convincing themselves he was actually awful, which brought him around to being underrated after a while. But I don't know basketball that well. Like the whole "He's an 8 who was treated like a 10 which made him seem like a 6" sort of deal

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

The Cleveland Browns aren't the worst football team.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
A ban worthy phrase in this thread

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Doltos posted:

A ban worthy phrase in this thread

Yup - just queued it up

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Hate to see a self hating browns fan like forums user Time abusing his power. Take heart in your other favorite team the Brooklyn Nets still being bad since the browns being good has apparently thrown you off

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Go The Thunder

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Kawalimus, are the Ravens going to get OBJ?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Gatts posted:

Kawalimus, are the Ravens going to get OBJ?

No. I don't see what good he would do here. For once, the wideouts are NOT our problem right now. There's an argument that he would be more reliable than the oft-injured Watkins. But we are already developing Bateman which seems to be going well so far. What we need to be doing is focusing on improving our ground game. So I think if we did bring in Beckham it wouldn't do us much good and he would hate it as much as Cleveland if not worse. It would be a mistake to bring him in. Maybe two years ago it would have been a great signing but not now.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cavauro posted:

there's nothing to fall for. if you want to get mad at my friend or speak philosophically about him as a subject be my guest. here's your clown paint

its my hole it was made for me

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

chamois posted:

it's fun to get mad sometimes

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

Kawalimus posted:

No. I don't see what good he would do here. For once, the wideouts are NOT our problem right now. There's an argument that he would be more reliable than the oft-injured Watkins. But we are already developing Bateman which seems to be going well so far. What we need to be doing is focusing on improving our ground game. So I think if we did bring in Beckham it wouldn't do us much good and he would hate it as much as Cleveland if not worse. It would be a mistake to bring him in. Maybe two years ago it would have been a great signing but not now.

I think strengthening the offensive line is the more prudent move at this time. Hopefully this will lead to a better running game and reinforce the pass protection that has been somewhat sketchy at times in recent games.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That should be easy to pull off currently

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

D-LINK posted:

Mike Tomlin has never beaten the Bears vs the Steelers record on MNF. Which carries more mojo?

I know it’s after the fact but did people really think 3 games over 15 years meant something

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Needing ref scam to pull away from the bears pathetic

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
It's never easy beating a team on a 3 game slide who is desperate for a win.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Metapod posted:

Needing ref scam to pull away from the bears pathetic

I think the referees acted with integrity and made the right calls,

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The Bengals have officially been relegated to the AFCS. Titan up

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I think I hate the Henry/ Tannehill Titans worse than I hate the current Steelers. It's an honor to have Tennessee in our humble division.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/sgellison/status/1458115910313644035

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Someone farted.

Probably Lamar.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

5 Wins Is Enough

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I think I hate the Henry/ Tannehill Titans worse than I hate the current Steelers. It's an honor to have Tennessee in our humble division.

Really the only current steeler who is detestable is Ben. And maybe juju depending on who you ask. No polamalu or Harrison or hines or whatever to hate on. Shazier was getting close before his injury

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Seemingly lovely human being Najee Harris ending up on the Steelers is a real tragedy. Cam Hayward is almost as great a dude. It's terrible.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Seemingly lovely human being Najee Harris ending up on the Steelers is a real tragedy. Cam Hayward is almost as great a dude. It's terrible.

I concur

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Cavauro posted:

5 Wins Is Enough

the bengals will always have the first seven weeks of the 2021 season. no one can ever take that away from them.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

5-WIDE: The Joe Burrow Story - 5 Wins Is Definitely Enough

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Bengals will be fine. They just had two of their four allotted diaper games back to back. Unfortunate but it happens.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

All I'm seeing is The Peoples Team over .500

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Kyle "My Main Man" Boller

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Really the only current steeler who is detestable is Ben. And maybe juju depending on who you ask. No polamalu or Harrison or hines or whatever to hate on. Shazier was getting close before his injury

Polamalu was just really good, the only time I even remember him being upset was when Larry Johnson tackled him by his hair after an interception. Harrison took cheap shots, so did Hines but unlike the others on this official list he also got lit up all the time.

Here it is, Polamalu was amazing and I miss him -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHq4bjZWBIY

Miss Lonelyhearts fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Nov 10, 2021

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

sweet thursday posted:

Yeah the Ravens are doing well somehow

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

sweet thursday posted:

Donovan The People's Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I think this is the worst football game I've ever watched.