Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Avoided the first week where I lose every match by less than a yard due to Big Bens last play QB sneak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Aiyuck is available in my .5 PPR league, but the only guys I could consider dropping for him are Tim Patrick or Jerry Jeudy (thus also relieving me of the Broncos headache.)

I really like both those guys but currently aren't playing them. Which one would you consider dropping? Or neither?

EDIT: I also have both Pitts and Knox on my team, I know I don't need to carry two TEs but I'm reluctant to part with either of them. Still, I guess they might also be droppable?

Vargo fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Nov 9, 2021

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

This is some bullshit but as far as I know Yahoo doesn’t look into sketchy trades in their paid public leagues

The team trading away all their good players and receiving injured/IR guys is far and away last place

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Just bringing this back up

kiimo posted:

Chiefs defense is showing some life at least against rushing now that young linebackers Gay and Bolton are playing and Chris Jones is moving back to DT so that a DE they just picked up (Ingram) can actually set the edge and that could mean some better numbers, again just against the rush.

They held Henry to 80 yards which isn't, you know, fantastic but also could have been a poo poo ton worse

https://twitter.com/ChiefsChannel/status/1458100014698352651

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

dkj posted:

This is some bullshit but as far as I know Yahoo doesn’t look into sketchy trades in their paid public leagues

The team trading away all their good players and receiving injured/IR guys is far and away last place

I guess you really shouldn't call it a comeback.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

dkj posted:

So it’s a paid league with anonymous strangers? That is deffo just some guy running two teams.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Whoreson Welles posted:

So it’s a paid league with anonymous strangers? That is deffo just some guy running two teams.

Possibly, or someone throwing a tantrum because they poo poo the bed

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Nick Chubb tested positive positive Covid god dammit.

Edit: also Demeteic Felton :geno:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Apparently they're vaxxed (unlike loser rear end Rodgers) so they have a chance to make Sunday if they get negative tests

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

4-5.

Ranked #2 out of 12 in points scored and +100 points differential. Typical "win comfortably, lose barely" frustrating rear end year

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

thalweg posted:

I'm ahead by 6.14 with my diontae vs his najee. It feels possible but i am scared :shudder:

I lost by 0.96. That is the second game this year I've lost by a point, and I lost two games last year by less than one point too :classiclol:

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Most PF by about 100, middle of the pack PA

5-4

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
The Rankings say to play Carr over Cousins. I disagree. Are they right?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Fantasy pros has them at #12 and 14 this week, that's more of a "they're the same" than a real "play Carr over Cousins"

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Use your judgement. If rankings were gospel fantasy wouldn’t be much of a game.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

dkj posted:

Use your judgement. If rankings were gospel fantasy wouldn’t be much of a game.

This 1000x

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I was super panicked last week when Derrick Henry went on IR thinking my 7-1 season was down in the toilet. It's a keeper league, so I also have CMC who just came off IR, and James Connor is coming in to his own, so the future is looking bright. I lost this last week but am still in first at 7-2, and would have won if I made better decisions on starting folks from my bench.

Fantasy football is very fickle.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Wow, Yahoo said they’re going to “evaluate and veto” that lovely trade I talked about earlier. I got a response about 20 minutes after emailing them about it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dkj posted:

Wow, Yahoo said they’re going to “evaluate and veto” that lovely trade I talked about earlier. I got a response about 20 minutes after emailing them about it.

How does that even work? You just sign up, pay, and Yahoo puts you with randos?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah. You also pick the date and time you’re available to draft. They do snake and auction leagues.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Yes

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Quiet Feet posted:

Fire up your D'Ernests! (Unless Chubb can get a negative test before Sunday)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’d appreciate Nick Chubb getting (two) Negative tests before the game because I need him.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Lol how much is a paid yahoo League? Cause offering an also ran team like that their entry fee back for their stars is a no brainer I win button

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

If you're a Dalvin Cook owner with no real shot at winning the title this year in Dynasty, is Javonte Williams and a 1st rounder enough to move Cook?

Edit: I posted this before Schefter said he was a victim of domestic abuse, that has nothing to do with it.

Ty1990 fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Nov 10, 2021

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

How could Cook being a victim of domestic abuse mean anything for him fantasy value wise?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

RCarr posted:

How could Cook being a victim of domestic abuse mean anything for him fantasy value wise?

Because Dalvin Cook's agent is claiming he is the victim of domestic abuse in what is 100% getting in front of a story which is going to claim otherwise.

Maaaaaybe hold on to your Alexanders Mattison.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Would Etienne and 2 firsts be too much for Dalvin Cook in a 0.5 PPR superflex dynasty league?

He already rejected Miles Sanders and 2 firsts

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

MakaVillian posted:

Would Etienne and 2 firsts be too much for Dalvin Cook in a 0.5 PPR superflex dynasty league?

He already rejected Miles Sanders and 2 firsts

Right now he's wishing he took that

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Because Dalvin Cook's agent is claiming he is the victim of domestic abuse in what is 100% getting in front of a story which is going to claim otherwise.

I dropped Mattison last Monday and felt instant regret as he got scooped up immediately :(

I knew he was going to be needed as soon as I did that, so it sucks for Cook but you're welcome Mattison holders.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

thalweg posted:

I lost by 0.96. That is the second game this year I've lost by a point, and I lost two games last year by less than one point too :classiclol:
I have one friend that seems whenever we go head-to-head there is a margin of less than 2, usually less than 1. I've lost to him too many times :(

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

100% yes :yikes:

https://twitter.com/AccessVikings/status/1458248840407027716

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Anytime a lawyer says that its about extortion but also Castle Doctrine you should start backing away

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ty1990 posted:

If you're a Dalvin Cook owner with no real shot at winning the title this year in Dynasty, is Javonte Williams and a 1st rounder enough to move Cook?

Edit: I posted this before Schefter said he was a victim of domestic abuse, that has nothing to do with it.
For reference, in a PPR Dynasty league I just traded Dalvin and Mattison for two firsts, a third, plus Ty Johnson (to back up my Michael Carter) and Dan Arnold (because I have zero TEs worth a drat (because I did the vaunted "zero TE" draft strategy")). I think I would have taken Javonte and a 1st for just Dalvin, but I'm a big Javonte fan/homer, due in part to seeing him play live and believing that he has The Look and is The Real Deal and will be the bellcow next year in Denver. I might try get another later round pick out of it but if the guy wouldnt budge I still think I would take it.

edit: lmao OF COURSE I traded Mattison away too, gently caress me

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Nov 10, 2021

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

So is Freiermuth for real? I'm tired of Higbee

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

just traded Chris Godwin and Tyler boyd for Leonard fournette Tyler lockett and TJ hockenson. already feeling sick about fournettes injury history but I need an rb so bad.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

just traded Chris Godwin and Tyler boyd for Leonard fournette Tyler lockett and TJ hockenson. already feeling sick about fournettes injury history but I need an rb so bad.

Amazing trade for you. Godwin for Fournette is at worst even and Boyd is droppable so you basically get Lockett and Hock for free.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Sooo....who is P.J. Walker, and can he throw all the checkdowns to McCaffrey

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I wouldn't trust him to get the ball to DJ Moore, but McCaffrey will get his. He always does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
PJ Walker was an XFL fantasy superstar