Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Tekne posted:

Carlos Santana wants to do a ufo music album with Eric Clapton and Derek Trucks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JggjRd8srQk

lol

so is Santana a chud too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

Training to fight the alien menace is very good workout motivation. Those little grey shits with their spindly arms and malproportioned heads would not stand a chance against my right hook, they would simply crumple into a pile of non-tearable/burnable/shootable tinfoil-esque material, the last thing I see before the death ray vaporizes me.

u gotta punch the death ray

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Log082 posted:

I have some bad news for you about the classification system and FOIA requests

but when u FOIA something the government has to tell u the truth! its the law!

lol

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Ever since reading this thread I've noticed the planets in the night sky a lot more. It's cool being able to use my phone camera and gyroscope in a sky map app and see which bright lights in the sky are which.

Although there was one week where I accidentally turned off the planet overlay and thought Jupiter was a drone with a light on it hahaha

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

its always weird when jupiter does a sick loop around the sky and then shoots radiation rays into ur butte

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:cthulhu:

Objurium
Aug 8, 2009

There were some fucky lights in the sky over LA last week on my drive home.

4 very bright, very "shimmery" lights arrayed in an inverted arc that seemed improbable to all be aircraft coming in for a landing (which is usually the only time I see things that bright when they're pointed right at you) and though I couldn't be certain, it looked almost as if there were some color shifts going on as well?

I was heading westbound when I spotted them, but needed to take a connecting freeway north. Momentarily lost sight, and when they reappeared, the left / South most light was gone. One other light appeared to remain stationary, while the two right or north most ones seemed to take off to the northwest at a speed that seemed bizarre - though admittedly I had nothing to scale them against and was also moving myself.

Scoured Twitter trying to see if anyone else has noticed them, found one guy who posted almost the same formation of birds I saw in that same time frame, but he's in Arizona :tinfoil:

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Rah! posted:

lol

so is Santana a chud too

Smooth (brain) - ft. rob Thomas from matchbox 20

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Vomik posted:

Smooth (brain) - ft. rob Thomas from matchbox 20

The Ping of Delight

Havana Syndrome Moon

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Santana's most recent album is titled "Multi-Dimensional Warrior"

:tinfoil:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Objurium posted:

There were some fucky lights in the sky over LA last week on my drive home.

4 very bright, very "shimmery" lights arrayed in an inverted arc that seemed improbable to all be aircraft coming in for a landing (which is usually the only time I see things that bright when they're pointed right at you) and though I couldn't be certain, it looked almost as if there were some color shifts going on as well?

I was heading westbound when I spotted them, but needed to take a connecting freeway north. Momentarily lost sight, and when they reappeared, the left / South most light was gone. One other light appeared to remain stationary, while the two right or north most ones seemed to take off to the northwest at a speed that seemed bizarre - though admittedly I had nothing to scale them against and was also moving myself.

Scoured Twitter trying to see if anyone else has noticed them, found one guy who posted almost the same formation of birds I saw in that same time frame, but he's in Arizona :tinfoil:

jeeze only targeting flares go about your business just and only flares for being targeted yes suir

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Chinese lanterns steered by birds

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/1458140323423535104?s=20

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Sooooo. Uaps are over? Turns out it was drones (from the future) all along

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

what is this suggesting, that the entire exercise was to get money to the DoD, which was already given more than it asked for this fiscal year? Or just whatever Sen. Gillibrand proposed? Because, lmao those things are still there, Obungler said

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

apparently this dude has been mad ever since some UFO nerds made fun of his lovely haircut on twitter, so now UFOs are no longer his best friend, now debunkers are his best friend

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Rah! posted:

lol

apparently this dude has been mad ever since some UFO nerds made fun of his lovely haircut on twitter, so now UFOs are no longer his best friend, now debunkers are his best friend

Oh it's just twitter beef?
I can't keep up with the community poo poo and frankly I don't want to

I am here for more birds

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Oh it's just twitter beef?
I can't keep up with the community poo poo and frankly I don't want to

I am here for more birds

i dunno but that's the bird reddit rumor lol

e: i think he's also been talking poo poo about eric davis and lue on twitter or whatever, ever since the alleged haircut incident, but maybe there was something else that triggered it. He was 100% on the "hell yeah UFOs are real" train until pretty recently, and had that NY post "Basement Office" youtube channel that was about birds. He even had Eric Davis on the show once, along with Nick Pope for most/all of them.

Rah! has issued a correction as of 20:12 on Nov 9, 2021

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

https://www.twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/1407821749626892291

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
tbf dude looks like a tryhard tool :shrug:

i would have never bothered to comment but you can't wear a doo like that without expecting some sort of reaction

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

you hate me because I'm different I hate you because you';re all the same!!!

-nirvana

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

he answers the question "what would it look like if Skrillex were a low level IT guy?"

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

his hitler hairdo is making me feel ill

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
cursing myself, but the other, aware, self, for choosing to live as this self that arent truly aware of the other self and are thus doomed to only know this myself until the death of this and the reunification of the other selves at which point the cursing and misery will be for nothing as it will be understood that it was just a pit stop to better time the next reincarnation that will be totally sweet. but none of that matters cause this self is still a solitary existence in hell world with plenty of time to project the misery into the in-between world where all is known

gently caress you, me.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

i missed the meltdown :(

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Wheeee posted:

i missed the meltdown :(

It was just Greenstreet saying he was going to delete his account and people trying to figure out if he was making fun of Lue or not basically
and it looks like he did the thing so
good riddance to bad rubbish

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

oh

that guy fuckin sucked anyway

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

:tinylue:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

entire ufotwitter freaking out

meanwhile :tinylue:: drat i been busy lately, gonna focus on my family for a bit

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
National Defense Authorization Act FY2022 Seeks to Include UAP & Nuclear Connection Inquiries

https://medium.com/@nickmadrid68/national-defense-authorization-act-fy2022-seeks-to-include-uap-nuclear-connection-inquiries-4aa68554aa13

"From the NDAA proposed revisions…

(K) The number of reported incidents, and descriptions thereof, of unidentified aerial phenomena associated with military nuclear assets, including strategic nuclear weapons and nuclear-powered ships and submarines."

also:
Senate proposal calls for "Field Investigations of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena", and greater transparency on information the United States collects about it.
https://thedebrief.org/new-senate-p...m_sq=gw93nmjz79

Pontificating Ass has issued a correction as of 22:26 on Nov 9, 2021

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

curranty listening to the long :tinylue: interview, really good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wULw64ZL1Bg

edit: the question about "whether it is possible they have biological samples" and he says "yes" LMAO he didn't say they actually had any, was way too open endedly phrased to clarify anything.

Bilirubin has issued a correction as of 23:12 on Nov 9, 2021

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Pontificating rear end posted:

National Defense Authorization Act FY2022 Seeks to Include UAP & Nuclear Connection Inquiries

https://medium.com/@nickmadrid68/national-defense-authorization-act-fy2022-seeks-to-include-uap-nuclear-connection-inquiries-4aa68554aa13

"From the NDAA proposed revisions…

(K) The number of reported incidents, and descriptions thereof, of unidentified aerial phenomena associated with military nuclear assets, including strategic nuclear weapons and nuclear-powered ships and submarines."

also:
Senate proposal calls for "Field Investigations of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena", and greater transparency on information the United States collects about it.
https://thedebrief.org/new-senate-p...m_sq=gw93nmjz79

:yum:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

getting the feeling that following the USG freaking out about these UAPs and talking publicly about finding out what’s going on they really did do a bunch of digging and discovered that oh gently caress lockheed actually has anti-gravity technology oh poo poo we need to get the lid back on this

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

:tinylue: says that he’s been dropping breadcrumbs that people haven’t put together yet. has anyone done a long list deep dive on all the things :tinylue: has implied over the years?

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

if we had the purported flight capabilities of UFOs we would be able to solve pretty much every scarcity issue instantly just by mining asteroids. there are individual asteroids with more metal than has been mined on earth, to date.

so of course it's entirely plausible that we have it and have been using it exclusively to bomb weddings in the middle east

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

poisonpill posted:

:tinylue: says that he’s been dropping breadcrumbs that people haven’t put together yet. has anyone done a long list deep dive on all the things :tinylue: has implied over the years?

you know who likes to eat breadcrumbs?

that's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Mola Yam posted:

you know who likes to eat breadcrumbs?

that's right

:parrot: